BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Ginny R.
I recently got this Bare Minerals Made-2-Fit foundation from Influenster. Look at my name on the bottle! You use their m2f app and your camera to match your skin tone. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it matches (I have had to do some faux contouring to give my face some depth). Its a light-medium coverage, sorta buildable ish. I’m still shiny by the end of the day but its better than any of the drugstore foundations I have tried - the consistency and quality are great. #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster
Maureen D.
Suffolk, VA
I really wanted to like this product. Like, reallllly. But my first custom color match showed up two to three shades dark and in the wrong tone. They were very kind and generous to send another completely free of charge and I was stoked to receive it... but when I tried it i was sadly disappointed. The coverage was minimal and even when I tried to build it up it did not provide good coverage. The shade was great though. I’m going to give it another try but so far, not impressed especially at the price point it is selling for.
Destiny P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Okay, I doubted this just a little bit and I would like to deeply apologize. This foundation literally matched my skin tone EXACTLY. The first time I put it on, i questioned the coverage but you will get to full coverage with two layers which is better than a lot of foundations! Long lasting and I am please to have been considered and included in this campaign! Thank you much Influenster and bareMinerals for the complimentary foundation. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Especially if you are looking for a high end foundation and don't mind spending a pretty penny.
Amber E.
Auburn Hills, MI
I received this foundation for free as part of an influenster contest. I was very happy to open the package, the bottle is cute and personalized with my first name. The foundation itself was unfortunately too dark for my skin. As this was a color matched foundation, I am a bit disappointed, so I took one star away, however, the formula is wonderful! It is lightweight and light coverage, blends well with my concealers and other products, isn't too cakey, and lasts all day. If it was the correct color I'd be even happier with it.
Bobbie A.
Mohnton, PA
This product couldn’t get any easier. The app was very user friendly and took all the guess work out of finding the right shade. Genius idea with this one. I love that the bottle is customized with MY name on it! The product was a perfect match for me, blended perfectly with my skin, very easy to use product. This foundation was lightweight and not at all cakey looking. I would suggest this to others as well as purchase again
Lexi C.
Embden, ME
This is my new favorite lightweight foundation!! 😍 the color match is literally PERFECT the app did give me a hard time and glitches out a few times but in the end it worked and matched me perfectly! This is a very natural looking foundation not to heavy and perfect for the days I want to go with a more natural look.. and the bottle says my NAME!! 😆😆 in a total 90s baby and anything with my name on it is automatically cool 😎 love this product!! Excited to see how the app improves by the time I need to reorder
Taylor P.
Phoenix, AZ
*ignore my nails and ugly hand* alright guys, I guess I should first say that this was clearly way too dark for me. When I first put it on I looked like I had covered myself in orange spray tan maybe? So the app itself truly needs some work. Maybe having people do their color in natural lighting instead of with flash would help? Idk. But I have to say this foundation itself hasn’t been TOO bad. It stays pretty well on my face compared to others I’ve used and has a decent amount of coverage. That being said, I’ve had to mix it with a different foundation to try and balance out the colors so it’s wearable. Hope I can make a better review once I don’t have to mix it.
Michelle A.
Scottsdale, AZ
I typically use a drugstore brand of foundation and love it. But I like to try new products and I was excited to get a custom blend of foundation made just for me. I had no problem using the app and I received the product soon after.

I’ve been using the foundation for 2 weeks now. The coverage is good and the color matched flawlessly with my skin. The only negative thing for me is it makes my skin dry. Now I rotate between products to avoid that. Overall I liked the product, but maybe not enough to pay full price for it.
Jamie M.
Deland, FL
I am so impressed with this foundation!!! This is the first liquid foundation from bare minerals I’ve used- I have been a fan of the powder for quite some time. I cannot believe how perfect the match is! I’ve been wearing this on a daily basis for a couple of weeks now and I am loving it! It goes on easily gives what I would consider light coverage and doesn’t sweat off or rub off with my oily skin the way some other foundations do! I am so glad to have been a part of this campaign and will be reordering in the future ;)
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
The color is near perfect to my skin tone! It was a little lighter then what I need but I wear it under all my bronzer and contouring and blush and it works great! However I do suffer from acne and this foundation is not full coverage. It’s in between sheer and medium but really doesn’t cover and isn’t buildable. It’s not cakey and apples nicely with a beauty blender. I would purchase again if it was full coverage!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.