BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Erin H.
Florence, KY
I record this product complementary for testing purposes. These opinions are my own.

To be honest, I was skeptical when I first got this. I had to send the first one back because it was too dark. They were very nice and sent me a code so I could get a new one.

It still looked dark but once I put it on, it looked great! I was surprised at how well it covered my face and blended with my natural skin color. It feels very lightweight on my skin and stayed on the entire day!

When applying, I would suggest using a beauty blender because it will help blend it in better than a brush.
Madison S.
Tallahassee, FL
I was so excited to try my Made 2 Fit custom Bare Minerals Foundation. The packaging is beautiful and I love that it has my name on it! Unfortunately, the color is way too light for me. I knew that color-matching through an iPhone might not be perfect, but this color is so far off I can’t use it. The foundation is lightweight and very light coverage. I would not recommend this foundation if you’re looking for something full coverage.

TIP: do your color-matching in a VERY well-lit room, and I’m sure you’ll get a more accurate shade.
Sarah J.
Melbourne , FL
I didn’t have such a great experience but love the idea. To start the app wouldn’t calibrate my phone for days but once it finally did I had to have a mirror or my husband help guide me with the actual scans since I couldn’t see my phone screen. We’re I messed up was I probably should have done it in all natural lighting instead of kitchen lights because it came out to dark for me. BareMinerals customer service was amazing though and said I could retry. The coverage seemed sheer to medium but could building and was very lightweight.
Charlene N.
Oxford, MA
I'm giving this 3 stars because I'm trying to be fair. I like the idea of this foundation. The formula feels nice. There's no scent, which is nice. The app was unique and fun to use. But I can't fairly review this product in regards to how it wears because it's about 4 shades too dark for me. I have redness in my skin, and unfortunately, I think the app picked that up and gave me a product I'm not even sure I'll be able to wear at my tannest. I'm disappointed, as I was looking forward to trying this foundation. I'll now need to wait until July or August to try it out.
Sherri  K.
Kailua, HI
've been trying this foundation for about a month now and think I've finally honed in on my feelings about it. The coverage is about a light to medium (if built) while still be a pretty thick formula. The shade match is really spot on which pleasantly surprised me, I was pretty skeptical that an app would be able to do that. That being said, I don't find its anything to write home about. Will I use it? Absolutely! Do I think it's worth its $50 price tag? Not really. It doesn't hold up the best on my skin and I'm not the biggest fan of the texture, it can feel quite heavy to me for the amount of coverage it gives.
chang l.
I like the how blendable it is and how it was long-lasting. The foundation gave me a medium to full coverage so I didn't really need to add concealer. I find that it is lightweight and very mousey. It isn't cakey when you build it up. When I have a small amount on, it looks really natural. I did have to touch up too much throughout the day, but I did touch up the area surrounding the nose.  I wore this for about 7 hours, and it looked great for the most part. I like the idea of customizing your perfect foundation shade.
Christie P.
Scottsdale, AZ
I was pleasantly surprised by the color match. It appeared darker on the app so I was a bit concerned. When I got it in the mail I used it without any primer and it covered pretty well. It is also the absolute perfect shade! It’s lightweight and feels great on my skin. The only reason I didn’t give it a 5 Star is because it’s a little more sheer than I would like, so I had to build it in certain areas to get more coverage.
Celeste v.
Reedley, CA
I was so excited to get a custom foundation made especially for me PLUS having my name on the bottle! When I received it I immediately opened it and tried it on. I was sad to see that the shade was too dark for me but I mixed it with my wet n wild photo focus foundation that was too light and it looked great! I am definitely ordering another one because the Fresh Faced foundation feels amazing on my skin and it gives me medium coverage.
Ginny R.
I recently got this Bare Minerals Made-2-Fit foundation from Influenster. Look at my name on the bottle! You use their m2f app and your camera to match your skin tone. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it matches (I have had to do some faux contouring to give my face some depth). Its a light-medium coverage, sorta buildable ish. I’m still shiny by the end of the day but its better than any of the drugstore foundations I have tried - the consistency and quality are great. #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster
Lisa M.
Revere, MA
I was really skeptical at first on how my bareMinerals Made-2-Fit Foundation would turn out since my color was matched using my phone. But let me tell you... the color could not be more perfect!! Not only that, but the coverage is awesome, it applies smooth and stays on throughout the day. I have oily skin and this does not make my skin look greasy. I am so pleased and would definitely order another bottle in the future!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.