BY BAREMINERALS #62 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...34 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Lauren T.
Evansville, IN
I really love this foundation. I have pretty normal skin with a slightly oily nose area. This foundation holds up well on my skin and I don’t notice any breaking down around my nose like some other foundations. The last time on this foundation is roughly 8 hours, which isn’t quite as long as I’d like, but still good. The finish is very natural and pretty- nothing too dewy or flat. The coverage is pretty medium. It feels lightweight on the skin and creates a great base for makeup.
The best thing I think about this foundation is how it goes with the Made to Fit app. That idea is so great. You take photos with your smartphone on your skin and they mix a custom shade to match your skin. My foundation matches me absolutely perfectly. I was so impressed. I love this technology!

I would definitely recommend trying this product out!
Kerrie W.
Fayetteville, AR
When I first received this foundation I was nervous about the “fresh face” aspect because I have oily skin, but this foundation actually worked better for my skin than any foundation I’ve tried before. With the help of a touch of finishing powder in the t zone I was good for the whole day. Not to mention it feels amazing on your skin and it looks exactly like my skin. The color match was impeccable! At first I was worried that it was going to be too pale, but once I moved it around a bit on my face it blended in perfectly. It is a flawless base for blush, bronzer, and highlighter. Everything blends so smoothly and looks amazing! Also the personalized bottle makes me feel like a queen!! LOVE LOVE LOVE - best foundation I’ve tried!!
Alexis M.
Avon Lake, OH
It was super easy to get my perfect skin tone match on the app (once it calibrates) and the foundation I received complimentary really matches my skin. I am very impressed by the tone and how it says my name on the bottle. It is for a effortless look, which is true to its word. The only thing is, I have acne prone skin so the foundation doesn’t cover it as best as i would like. However, it’s a great everyday, go-to makeup essential if you’re looking for a natural look. I think this would be perfect for someone with always clear skin, but it’s still works well with mine. Would recommend!
Devyn S.
Brooklyn , NY
Super cool app that makes foundation to match your skin. Mine did come a shade darker than what I would usually pick for my skin tone but when blended in it looked like I wasn’t even wearing foundation! It even has a full coverage. I was super impressed. I have a medium to medium light skin tone and it’s hard to find the right shade a lot of times being in the middle of the two. This since it was made to fit had the perfect under tones! Would totally recommend this to anyone especially if you have a hard time finding a good fit. Wears amazing! Great coverage! And super cute packaging!!
Megan W.
Dalton, PA
After trying the app and receiving my foundation, I realized that because of my hyperpigmentation (redness) my match wasn’t accurate. My skin is actually very fair but since my face is always red that made the app “see” it as a much darker color. I emailed the bareMinerals customer support and got a reply immediately. They offered to send me a code so I could try to get a good match again for free. I decided to put foundation on the second time since that would be more true to my actual skin tone than my red face. The match is better but still to dark. I could mix it or save it for when I do people’s makeup (which I do fairly often). I also prefer a more full coverage foundation but this is nice for a lighter look.
Carly T.
Palmyra, VA
This is a really nice medium-coverage liquid foundation! I loved how easy the app was to use, and it's a really cool concept! The shade that I got was a smidge too dark, but I'd probably chalk it up to poor lighting and it'll be perfect in the summer when I've got a tan. :)  I've always been a fan of bareMinerals products and this is no exception!
Amina S.
Dawsonville, GA
This is my second batch of foundation from Bare Minerals. My first batch for some reason came out way to dark for my skin tone. Luckily, the customer service at bare minerals is amazing and offered me the ability to reorder a new batch. This time I couldn't be more impressed with my perfect made for me foundation...The foundation has a light to medium coverage and leaves my skin with a dewy, fresh look. Very thankful I had the opportunity to try out this product complimentary from Influenster and Bare Minerals.

#Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster
Toni P.
Atlanta, GA
I think the color came out a little darker than I was expecting but will work for me in the summer and fall months when I have a bit of a tan. The formula feels pretty good, maybe a bit on the oily side but okay overall and seemed to stay on all day. The only thing I didn’t like was the applicator which was basically just a twist off top with no pump.
Sanaya B.
Columbus, OH
I normally don't like liquid foundation but I was very impressed with bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Face Liquid Foundation. Its light weight and doesn't leave your face feeling oily or greasy feeling. Even after hours of wearing it my skin looked great. It comes in a very pretty bottle. The foundation applies really nice and blends well with the skin.
Katie A.
Bartlesville, OK
First of all, the color match process was easy to follow and my shade was 100% perfect for my skin tone! I honestly don’t think I’ve ever had a foundation match me quite as perfectly as this one did. However, the formula does not work for me at all. I am usually very oily, but the past few months, my skin has been a little on the drier side. This foundation formula has little to no coverage and is impossible to build up. I also struggled with it sliding off my face. I tried it will several primers and nothing seemed to make it better. I’ve set it with different sprays and powders and it helps with a setting powder, but I still think it is such a hassle, and I have to use so much to get barely any coverage that I feel like I’m wasting it. So great color match, but I wish there were a way you could select what formula you wanted!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.