BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Arial L.
Terre Haute, IN
I initially tried the BareMinerals made 2 fit as part of an Influenster contest, but ended up loving it and so glad I partook. It’s lightweight and lasts my entire work shift (12 hours!) I’ll get a couple more uses before I completely lose my tan and will have to order a new shade. It applies easy with both applicator and hand (I know I know). I always recommended BM to my friends and this is another product and app to add on the list!
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN
I received this #free from #influenster. I was really surprised that the formula matched my pale complexion VERY well. I know several others who received the VoxBox has issues with it matching. I really like the formula. It's perfect for those days where you only need light coverage, but it is buildable and can also be used for full coverage.
Courtney P.
Corinth , ME
This is the perfect everyday foundation. I loved the process of getting my perfect shade. It’s light weight and I love the finish. Coverage is buildable. I would say medium and I feel like my skin can breath which is always nice! I’ve already recommended to friends
Stephanie S.
Honestly, I was a little skeptical at first about the apps ability to match my color from taking pictures. Surprisingly, even when I received the bottle and still continued to doubt the color, it wasn’t until I tried it and realized it matched perfectly and also covered well that I was pleased about it. Of course, the fact that my name is on the bottle is awesome and makes it feel like I’ve won a special, or limited kind of item. It’s not too thick, goes on smoothly, and I don’t need very much (a small squirt, not even a full one) to get coverage. I’m more than happy with this! I have bought more expensive foundation in the past, and this may be worth the purchase in the future depending on how long the bottle lasts me.
Jada H.
Sewell, NJ
I love this finish of the foundation and the color......... omg its practically spot on as my color! On the app when scanning my skin I was supposed to do my forehead, inner wrist, jawlines and stuff but honestly, I disregarded those instructions and followed Jackie Aina's advice and just scanned my chest because I do have hyperpigmentation and an uneven skin tone on my face. I really do love the customized name touch now I have a foundation I don't have to mix or work around to make it my skin color. Thanks to influenster I got my foundation for free.
💄✨Maurys ✨.
anchorage, AK
This Made 2 fit foundation gave me life. Made me realize how much my makeup looks were missing. this sincerely has been the best journey, I could never possibly think that there would be a companion that would create a foundation that would match my skin so perfectly. It is such a light weight foundation, and yet does so much for your skin! Would recommend this to anyone #1 so far! YAY!!!
Alicia R.
Winter Garden, FL
This is a very good natural finish foundation, I didn't find it to be full coverage at all. It matches my skin perfectly and it is pretty long lasting even without a setting spray in the Florida humidity! I love the bottle, and it's even better because it has my name on it! I like to blend in this foundation with a beauty blender sponge.
Allison W.
Bismarck, ND
I really love the concept of this bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation ! The color I received was spot on with my skin tone, and that was chosen for me using an app on my iPhone. You simply download the app and it walks you through step-by-step on how to get your custom foundation. Technology sure has come a long way! My only complaint is that this foundation leaves my face feeling a little too shiny for my liking. I prefer more of a matte foundation, so I would consider trying another custom bottle if there were a way to choose a matte option.
Kimberly G.
Lynchburg, VA
Unfortunately, the shade that my foundation arrived in was not quite right for my skin. I’m thinking that it may work in the summer when I get darker, but for now it’s just not working. I can’t really say how it lasts throughout the day because I wasn’t able to wear it out. The consistency was very nice, and it had light to medium coverage. I love the concept of this foundation, sadly it didn’t work out for me.

I received this product for free, but all of these opinions are my own.
Sehrish H.
Beaver, PA
I received this product free from Influenster, i was very excited but unfortunately when I received this I found it little dark from my skin tone, I’m not a fan of tanning, i like true match to my skin, i must say that the foundation is very light , when i scanned my skin i had nothing on my skin except for moisturizer and lighting was good, I don’t know why it happened to me while many ppl got their perfect match, if I can’t return it I’m gonna use it for Contouring so thanks but no thanks. Still
I’m rating it 3 because I’ve tried Bareminerals before, i like the foundation, it’s just the app error of Bareminerals
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???