BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Kaitlyn L.
I've always used bareMinerals powder foundation so I was very excited when I was chosen for this campign. This is the first time I've tried liquid foundation and I really like it. It matched my skin tone perfectly, didn't leave my face feeling oily and didn't feel/look caked on like some make up could. It's very easy to apply and the personalized bottle is so cute! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Sylvia S.
Allentown , PA
I received this foundation for FREE in exchange of an honest review. I was initially skeptical of the skin color matching software being able to select my correct shade. It was SPOT ON! The #bareminerals #made2fit color match was perfect! And it photographs so beautifully without any flashback. The formula is a light/medium coverage with a radiant finish! ❤️ #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster
Usha Q.
Saint Charles, MO
I have never used foundation before and this was so easy to use. I thought it would be super thick, but it was like lotion. It made my skin have an even skin tone, yet it didn't cover up my freckles. And I really like my freckles, so this made me happy. I watched a few tutorials and ended up using my fingers to put it on, so that was a lot easier than I thought. I would totally buy this again, but I think it costs way too much for me. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Thalita A.
Bellevue, WA
Bare Minerals has released an app through which you can color match your skin tone for a custom foundation which arrives in the mail in 7 business days from the date you order it. Pretty impressive! You actually use the cam on your phone and tap it against different parts of the skin on your face in order to capture a balance of your skin tones. And best of all is, that it works perfectly!!! Such cool tech! The foundation itself is incredible. It’s super lightweight and provides just the right amount of coverage. That for me means, between a light and medium amount of coverage. I don’t personally have acne or discoloration, but I am Rosacea-prone and this product worked extremely well on my sensitive skin. It’s also very long lasting and does NOT dry me out one bit. All in all, I loved the experience and the result, and will totally be ordering more custom foundation from them in the future.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
This foundation is great I love the fact it has my name on it and the bottle is very pretty rose gold very good brand but it’s not full coverage it’s medium to light coverage and very lightweight you can barely feel on your skin you have to apply a lot of product for full face and it’s not sticky at all and it has a really warm finish but it also has a glow on your face at first like if you had applied moistorizer and primer to your face when it’s just foundation but then it sucks in your face it does last all day as if you just applied
Sydney 💋.
I love this made-2-fit foundation! The app was a really unique experience because it scans your skin to get your perfect shade. The first time I ordered it was way too dark but I was able to reorder and it's my exact skin tone this time. It's lightweight so it doesn't feel heavy on my skin. I'd say it's light coverage so if you need more coverage than that you can use a concealer over it. It's a really good foundation and I'm happy that it matches my skin. It also has my name on the bottle which is really cool. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Nicole M.
Happy Valley, OR
I was super excited when Influenster gave me the opportunity to test out the bare minerals bare fit foundation. The app was super fun and easy to use! I was really excited when the box arrived and I saw my name on the bare fit foundation bottle! The texture of the formula blend is super smooth easy to apply perfect for oily and dry skin( my type). The biggest disappointment to me is that the foundation was 2-3 shades darker than my own skin color! The foundation is great but a huge bummer that I have to mix it with other foundations.
Erin H.
Florence, KY
I record this product complementary for testing purposes. These opinions are my own.

To be honest, I was skeptical when I first got this. I had to send the first one back because it was too dark. They were very nice and sent me a code so I could get a new one.

It still looked dark but once I put it on, it looked great! I was surprised at how well it covered my face and blended with my natural skin color. It feels very lightweight on my skin and stayed on the entire day!

When applying, I would suggest using a beauty blender because it will help blend it in better than a brush.
Sunny M.
Slidell, LA
So when I first received this in the mail it came out a dark caramel color. I’m very pale so that obviously wasn’t my color. I did everything that the instructions told me but I must have went somewhere wrong.

After contacting customer support, they were very helpful and gave me a code for another free bottle.
That go around was a lot better. It’s still maybe two shades darker than my skin but it’s not too bad.

I’m not too big on how it sets on my skin. It can look cakey at times and hard to blend. But it’s definitely not the worst foundation I’ve gotten.
Thyra W.
Honolulu, HI
I have been using this foundation for several weeks now and I love it! I was so skeptical at first because the app seemed silly to use but it really did find my perfect match. I have combination skin and it has held up beautifully to the Hawaii humidity. It’s like my second skin - it looks so natural and allows my skin to breathe. I would say the coverage is medium and does a nice job of covering the redness of my skin. The coverage is also buildable too! I was pleasantly surprised by this product and I would definitely recommend it!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.