BY BAREMINERALS #76 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Malisha A.
Vancouver , WA
I love the idea of the made 2 fit app a lot of people struggle with finding the perfect shade of foundation the app was very easy to use however I’m not sure if it is 100% accurate or if I may have just done my scan wrong because the foundation I received was a tad bit dark for me I was still impressed because it was SO close! And still wearable once I added some lighter concealer it looked just fine it’s a super light weight natural looking foundation I would say low medium coverage it covers just enough without looking cakey and has a skin like finish it looks so beautiful on Overall I love the foundation it came within only a couple days and I love the idea of the app I only rated four stars because the app itself may need some work
Maneesha R.
Freeport, NY
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid FoundationVery surprised by this custom color that was done with my IPhone! It took a few tries and took my time to make sure it captured the right color. Some were having issues but it helped me to look into the mirror and see what shades it picked up. Received the product and my it was a great match! The coverage is light to medium and very buildable. My skin feels soft and it did not cling to my dry patches. I think I might end up using this more than my full coverage matte foundation.
Kelli M.
Honea Path, SC
Pretty easy to apply (I have the Bareminerals brush for it) & nice personalized packaging (though a little heavy.) I feel like it covers about the same as the original powder foundation, however, it lasts longer. But also takes longer to dry (wait a while before trying blush!) I brush light powder over the top to help it set. Major con: the cost. $49 is A LOT!
Rudie T.
Zapata , TX
I've really tried to like this because you are promoting it so heavily. But, it doesn't matter if my skin is freshly exfoliated, Primed, moisturized, it still goes on BLOTCHY. (and I really don't WANT a product that I have to worry about all those things for it to look good!!!) I really hope you are not planning to phase out BareSkin in place of this very sub-par product.
Julie W.
Austin, TX
Unfortunately I am unable to rate the foundation due to it not being my shade so i will review the app. The app seemed like a great idea and I enjoyed being able to get matched for my foundation just by using my phone and not need to go into a store. HOWEVER, the color that was matched to me was no where close to my shade. I am a light medium at best and received a color that was dark tan, even darker than a bronzer I would use. I followed the instructions but its hard to tell in the app if the color they match to you is your skin color until it was delivered. I would not recommend being fit for your shade through the app.
Sabrina P.
Apple Valley, CA
Absolutely love this product. It is my go to foundation right now. The coverage is great, very lightweight, stays on all day. I was actually worried that the app would pick a shade darker than I need, as I've had this with other companies and brands. I didn't have that problem at all. Perfect match. I've already recommended it to a few of my friends to try.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I feel pretty lux having my makeup foundation blended just for me based on my unique coloring. Yes, I have a little celebrity ego boost when I see my name printed on the bottle. It was a perfect match, but I was nervous because the app was glitchy and I had to restart the scan at least 10 times before it got all my color points recorded. The final product was worth it though!
Amanda H.
I love that I could get a custom made foundation just for me! The experience of using the Made-2-Fit app was easy. It was very descriptive on what it needed you to do. But I'm not sure where it went wrong. My shade is way to dark. I have noticed even though it is dark it does blend out almost to my skin tone. It is a very creamy formula with a light coverage and I did not notice a scent. Although I can not use it now It will be the perfect shade and foundation for me for summer. I love that the bottle had my name and date on it. That made the whole experience very personal and I love that!
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
I recently received this Foundation from influenster for testing purposes and I have to say, I'm really impressed with the color match. It matches my skin tone perfectly and feels super light on the skin, like you have nothing on. For that I give it 5 stars, However the coverage of this is super sheer. If you're looking for a foundation to cover acne or redness then this isn't for you. I found myself needing to apply a light powder foundation over this to get the coverage I need, and for that reason I give it three stars. This would be the perfect foundation for those with already good skin and an even skin tone
Amelia 🎨.
Orlando , FL
I was surprised by the shade of my foundation when it arrived. As I applied it, the color seemed a shade or 2 too dark and a little too yellow. I think this could be due to a bad scanning on my part. I did try my best to blend out the foundation and used a lighter concealer and it actually worked out pretty well. I have very oily skin and it initially went on with a very dewy radiant finish. I was afraid of it making my face too shiny so I used a lot of setting powder all over my face and it did the trick. The foundation still looked great about 5 hours later! I would recommend this to someone who can afford the $50 price tag and would recommend that they be very careful with the color scanning part before placing the order.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.