BY BAREMINERALS #19 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Jessica M.
Norman, OK
I don’t often wear liquid foundation because it can be so hard to find a color that matches my mixed girl skin tone. I was a little skeptical trying this, but I’m glad to say the color was great, and the coverage is fantastic! This was the perfect companion on a recent weekend getaway to Miami. Make-up held up great every day (and night!!) even in the Florida humidity!
Johanna F.
Lakeland, FL
Omg this is so far the best foundation ive used its perfect it matches My face skin perfect and when i say perfect I mean it this foundation covers everything and you can't even tell I have makeup on my face I will tell everybody that try it its worth it and it made just for you an the bottle has your name omg perfect
camerah c.
Beckley, WV
I love this but I can not say it is my perfect match. In the first photo posted I have on two different shades of foundation the one on the left is the one that was sent to me. I understand that you should go darker which is good for me in the summer but as of now it’s not my perfect match. This could be do to the fact of lighting when I proceeded with this process on the app. The picture on the left is the actual foundation. After blending and using my natural it looks great minus the slight shade difference. This product advertises perfect match and what I received I can’t agree. As far as the foundation I do love it. I think this foundation is better suited for someone like me whom has dry skin. This foundation feels weightless and it is hydrating and has what I consider medium to full coverage depending on how you build it. I absolutely recommend this product and there is a money back guarantee.
Shells U.
Minneapolis, MN
When I tried the application for the first I thought to myself that there is no way that this would work but the product came and I tried it and I was at a complete disbelief! It actually matched my skin color perfectly. I used it on half of my face and used my favorite foundation which is the [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-pro-filt'r-soft-matte-longwear-foundation] and the BareMinerals one actually looked better on my face. I had to deduct one star because I did a wear test and it was not as longwear as I wish it would be. However, in terms of color match is was 10 out of 10. Very impressed!
Gaby N.
Cambridge , MN
Pros:
Long wearing
Full coverage
App is accurate on color matching
Date and name personalization remind me when I purchased

Cons:
If your skin is dry it can look cakey.

This is my new go to foundation. The app really picked out my color right. Follow the instructions and you won’t get color matched wrong like some have. Make sure you moisturize and use a primer otherwise it looks a little cakey which is why I didn’t give this 5 stars. I do also like that it has my name and the date on it. I got this free in exchange for my honest review from Influenster but I will for sure be replacing my current foundation for this on my own.
Liliana H.
Influenster had graciously given me a code to try this goundation for free. It is definitely a Lightweight foundation. It is a hydrating, smooth foundation. It builds but olny just a little. I've tried it with a brush and a beauty blender and to be honest i like it with the brush. The beauty blender picks up too much foundation that it doesnt cover much. I like it bc it looks natural. At first it comes out dark but once i blended it through my skin i found it to be my color. Im happy with the apps made-2-fit results. This is my to go foundation bc it is actually my color, which is usually hard to find.
Lisa Y.
ALLENTOWN, PA
So bummed I was excited to try this and ecstatic when I was chosen. Im a pasty white girl with a few freckles but when I received my product it was Wwwwaaaayyyy too dark. So I contacted bare minerals who had me retest 4 times and then shipped a new one out. I'm pretty sure the new one is darker than the original they sent me. So maybe I can use it for contouring but that's about it. App was also very temperamental and took forever.
Heather R.
Ok, so I really wanted to like this product. I have waited almost a month to be able to finally try it. First, I gave it 3 stars and not less because the customer service was amazing and they sent me another code to get the second one free because the first was not right. The app was easy to use I did exactly everything it said. Made sure to get in good light. Had the white paper and everything. The first time I did it they sent me a very dark brown when the end product on the app said fair. I am very white. So it was weird the colors didn't match so I got in contact and the 2 people who helped were so nice and told me to give it another go. I did and they sent an even darker color. Like I don't even want to put it on my face because I will look crazy. The feeling of it was ok. It's very thick. I do like the sleek bottle and how your name is on it.
Katie L.
Dallas, TX
I was really excited to receive this product, because in the past I didn’t like the bare monorails liquid foundation, but having a color matched to me intrigued me. First the color was so much more accurate to what I’ve found before. Also the formula is thicker than their past liquid foundation which I like, and overall the formula is so much better. This isn’t going to replace my go to favorite brands of foundation (Fenty and Dior), but I have found myself reaching for it some. And I would reorder solely on how well they did on the color match.
Kaitlyn L.
I've always used bareMinerals powder foundation so I was very excited when I was chosen for this campign. This is the first time I've tried liquid foundation and I really like it. It matched my skin tone perfectly, didn't leave my face feeling oily and didn't feel/look caked on like some make up could. It's very easy to apply and the personalized bottle is so cute! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.