BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Brittani A.
Stanardsville, VA
I found my perfect match!! Thank you Influenster for letting me test out the Bare Minerals experience. I downloaded the application on my phone and went thru a series of pictures with paper and after 30 minutes of finally getting the pictures done right, I received my own foundation! About a week later, today, I received my foundation! I couldn’t wait to try it out so I applied it and it matches sooo amazing! It’s lightweight and not Too much in my face. And guess what it has MY name on it! Thank you Influenster for letting me test out this app and this product. I am blessed to have received this and will definitely be buying this when I finish my bottle. This is such an amazing opportunity. He application got my foundation color correctly which is hard because I’m so pale!
Ingrid V.
Bay City, TX
I LOVE this foundation. It's so light but gives full matte finish blending seamlessly with my skin. This is long lasting and doesn't get oily, it matches my undertones and a little goes a long way. I would recommend this to anyone, it is the first time I don't have to mix colors to get my Hispanic skin and I'll def be buying more. Look how my face actually matches my body now, and it doesn't even look like I'm wearing makeup when I use this vs that caked on look.
Vanessa S.
Middleton, MA
Can a foundation ever match perfect? YES! I can not believe the technology bare minerals has to create a perfect foundation. This matches my skin PERFECTLY. I love the bottle because it has my name on it. It’s so cute but what’s in the bottle is even better. It is so smooth and creamy. I like a barely there make up look and this can do that but also can be applied heavier for an at night look. It covers the skin to create flawless looking skin. It wore well all day and night. Easy dispenser to apply with fingers or brush. Blending is so easy because it matches the skin!!!
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Although my color came in wrong it came quickly and even faster than they had told me. I emailed their tech support because my foundation AME out orange and cakey. They were quick to jump and email me back to send a new bottle that might fit me better. I am surprised and do happy at how easy it was to work with them. Here's hoping the next shade will match me! ❤️ #contest #gotitfree
Amanda R.
I received my bare minerals made2fit a few weeks ago. I tried it but I wasn’t too happy with the consistency of the foundation. It seems too watery. I applied with a foundation brush and with a beauty blender and I still didn’t like how it looked. It looked patchy and streaky no matter how much I dabbed with the beauty blender. It also was lighter than my skin tone. I can’t use it now because my skin tone is much darker thanks to my dark golden tan from Mexico.
Katey T.
Dayton , OH
I’m amazed at how well this matches my skin tone! I was defiantly skeptical about tapping an app to my face to get the perfect match of foundation. But it worked!! And I’m not going to lie, it’s awesome to have a bottle of foundation with your name on it!! This will defiantly be my new go to summer foundation when I like to have a lighter sheer coverage. It applied nicely stippled with a brush, it took about a pump and a half for good coverage. I would recommend this foundation for anyone looking for light to medium coverage.
Naya A.
Honestly this is my favorite foundation by far. Not only since the process of having it match your skintone is fun, but the color is accurate. Shipping was also pretty fast. This foundation feels really nice on the face. Its not something too heavy. I also set my face with the  bareMinerals Invisible Light™ Translucent Powder Duo sometimes. I highly recommend this product, however it is a bit expensive but a little goes a looooong way!
Carmen F.
Brooklyn, NY
Thank you @influenster @bareminerals for my #free customized box of foundation I absolutely love it. Received it free complimentary for testing and review purposes.This foundation isn’t full coverage it’s light to medium and sort of sheer, but it feels lightweight on your skin which I like, it matches perfectly mind you they had to send me a second one because the first was too dark. #goitfree #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster #bblogger #bbloggers
Saige S.
jonesboro, ar
I have been using this foundation for the past 3 weeks and it is the PERFECT no make up make up. It makes my skin look soo dewy and natural. One con is that the coverage is super light, however when ever I’m looking for more coverage I just add a few drops of Hard Candy Glamoflauge Mix-in Pigment Makeup Drops and I get more coverage with the same natural dewy look. The match from the app ended up being the perfect color for for my skin too
Alison L.
Salyersville, KY
Pleasantly surprised!! I am amazed at how well this custom color matches my skin. Very accurate to come from issuing my iPhone camera on an app. It's a lighter coverage than I typically wear but still nice. I do find it to be somewhat sticky on my face. Definitely have to use a brush or some kind of applicator and not your fingers. Overall thought, I'm a fan.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.