BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Angela B.
Irving, TX
I love the concept of this product! The customization is awesome, and very helpful for women like me who can get quite pale in the wintertime! I loved using the app, unfortunately when my color came it was off by several shades. I contacted customer care and they gave me a reorder code. Very nice people and they listened carefully to my concerns. The app is still a bit finicky so I’m waiting to get my reorder scanned. I tested what i received to gauge the formulation- it was a little too greasy for me to wear all day and oxidized quite a bit, but again that might change when I have the correct color! Packaging is beautiful and so fun to have your name arrive on it! Looking forward to testing further with the correct color. All in all I am impressed with made to fit.
Amy M.
Williamson , WV
I have always had trouble finding the perfect match for my skin. I have red undertones so so foundation makes my face look super red and the others make it too dark or too pale. I always have had to mix my foundations which is a pain. I was very skeptical about the app but I thought I would give it a try. It came in this cool box with my name on it. I was so excited!!! I tried it today and I am a fan. Even my husband said that it did not look like I have makeup on which is a plus. I will definitely be using the app again. I was also excited that I got this bottle for free!!! #GOBARE #influenster #gotitfree #baremineralsapprocks
Carina T.
Paterson , NJ
Let me start off by saying I’m so Happy the bottle has my name on it, I’ve never had a foundation with my name on the bottle so I think that’s cool. I like that this foundation has a pump so it’s easier and less of a mess and the packaging is pretty nice. I would say that when I pump it out it looked like a mousse, I don’t know if that was just me. I tired it with both a brush and beauty blender and I had a better experience with the brush. Now let’s get to the coverage of this baby, I LOVE IT. It has like a medium coverage but definitely buildable and it look so natural, the color match is perfect and it looks just like my skin. I’m inlove with this foundation and I’m so glad and grateful I got to try it out for free thanks to influenster. I have recommend this to a lot of my friends and family. Great amazing product and I wore it for 8-10 hours and it looked great.
D M.
I received this foundation for free from bareMinerals and Influenster. At first I was very skeptical about the perfect match,it's very difficult to find the perfect shade. But when I received it I was really really surprised. The color was perfect! Can you imagine that? Not Orange, not yellow, not light or dark,just PERFECT! The formula is lightweight and I can say it's like a full coverage. It worth every penny! Thank you so much @influenster and @bareminerals.
Namrata P.
Dunwoody , GA
Firstly I’m thankful to the bare minerals made 2 fit app for doin such great job . It helps to choose the most perfect foundation shade just by following few easy steps. When I received the parcel instantly I fell in love with the packaging.. it has my name written on the container,I loved the packaging along with the pump dispenser. Now Lets talk about the quality of the product, it has the most lightweight , long staying formula which I never used earlier. It feels like second Layer of skin, not cakey at all. I’m definitely gonna repurchase it. Try match your foundation shade before buying, you will also love it as I do ❤️
Lauren P.
Granite Falls, NC
I love the fact that my own name was on my bottle. The process to have my face scanned was easy. I’m only giving 3 stars simply because it’s a little dark. It takes a lot of blending to make it not as noticeable. However, it will make an excellent foundation in the summer when I tan. It blends well and feels extremely smooth. It provides excellent coverage. I’m not sure if perhaps I scanned my freckles on my face , they are everywhere, and that could possibly be why the shade was a little dark. In this picture I blended the color on my forehead and cheeks really well. The color on my chin I lightly blended to show you the difference. It’s also only one on side of my face. Overall I really do like the product.
Jazzy W.
At first I was a little skeptical, didn’t think that using a iPhone camera would actually capture the color of my skin but to my surprise the product is a perfect match! The coverage is amazing and it’s goes on smooth; also love that the formula is thin NOT heavy. After the first usage I can say that I’m honestly hooked! I received a full size bottle to test from Influenster and I’m so super excited that I finally found a product made just for me! Way to go bareMinerals for listening to customers by allowing an option to create! Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster
Mini M.
I liked the formula of the product, it's hydrating and more of a lighter coverage. The packaging was nice, frosted bottle with a pump. The shade, that didn't work out for me just based on where the skin tone samples were being taken in the app. I match my foundation to my neck and if I was to do get this again, I'd use the camera on my neck instead of some of the face/wrist spots to ensure the tone was better. I also wish they'd release the app for Android phones; had to borrow an iPhone to try this out. The foundation is a bit pricey, but for a custom formula the pricing makes sense.
Elizabeth S.
Edmonds, WA
I LOVE the idea of this foundation. Custom blend, I am so in. I have been using this product for the last month or so and it is a really great liquid foundation. It has very full coverage and a little goes a long way. The only down side I've found is that mine tends to oxidize a bit so after a little while it doesn't end up matching my skin as well as I would like.
Lanre E.
Richmond , VA
This foundation is full coverage imo because it covered my hyper pigmentation. It has a beautiful buttery texture that allows for easy application and blends effortlessly to create a smooth canvas on the skin. I have dry skin and this stayed matte but not dry cement dry like some foundations (I always set my foundations with powder and spray with fix plus to get the perfect finish). This foundation is very comfortable. Only downside is my shade was on the neutral side but I was able to combat it with my concealer
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.