BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Isabella B.
Casco, MI
I was sent this item to review. The made-2-fit concept is interesting and unique. The app has you take "pictures" or tap your phone against a white paper then against different areas of your face to make a custom foundation for your skin color. When I received this item I loved the packaging. It came in a nice bottle with a pump. The product blends out well and is thicker than expected, but not full coverage. The reason I gave it a 3 out of 5 is the price. I feel like for the overall product it is a cool concept, but I would not repurchase for the price.
Jade A.
somerset , NJ
I’ve found the Match of All Matches! I’m obsessed with this foundation and i’m trying to use it as sparingly as possible so it lasts longer., but that’s not even necessary since I got a full size foundation bottle. The applicator nozzle is smooth and allows me to get as much or as little foundation i want depending on the coverage i’m looking for. I plan on using it to color match all other make up I buy. I recommend this to anyone; this will revolutionize how women and men can color match their undertone and primary tones. I will definitely be restocking.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
This app is awesome. I think it's pretty revolutionary I have always faced problems in finding the right shade of foundation. But with the help of this app you can order customised shade of foundation from the comfort of your home. Also, I am excited to have my name on my customised foundation bottle. I haven't received my shade yet but it's a great way to figure out the right shade of your foundation. The instructions are very clear and easy to follow. Just scan back of your wrist & parts of your face and Viola! In less than 5 minutes you have figured our your shade. I had some issues in redeeming my code & checking out but it was resolved after I tried 1-2 times. I totally recommend it if you haven't tried it already do give it a try !

I got the perfect shade match for my skin tone. Also, the formula is so good so light & natural. I have acne prone skin but this foundation doesn't gives me any brekaouts or irritation. I am quiet happy with this foundation.

I go to try it complimentary as I was part of Made2Fit campaign & I have Influenster to thank to choose me for this #complimentary #contest @ Influenster @bareminerals
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
So the idea of the customized bottle with my name and customized foundation to match my skin tone is a super cool experience. I wasn’t impressed however with the lack of info about the foundation itself. Ingredients and benefits of this foundation aren’t even on the package or bottle. It arrived in a box with no insert about the product at all. Is it matte? Is it natural? Does it give you a glow? How long will it last? Transfer resistant? Is there spf? it seems it’s all about putting your name on the bottle and color match. The app doesn’t give info about the ingredients either unless you just really have to dig and I didn’t see it.
The color was close enough considering it with an app. I did find the app weird to use, for some reason I wasn’t holding my phone correctly or something and it kept making me redo it, this went on for like 15-20 minutes. If this wasn’t free, I would have just gave up and closed the app.
Jasmin T.
The app itself is great! Very easy to use from the comfort of your own home. Perfect way to shop is when you don’t have to get out of bed. I didn’t have to do anything extra to use the app and it didn’t take up much space on my phone. The product itself was easy to apply and it did not cake up. This foundation is sheer-medium coverage. I have a scar on my face it didn’t completely cover it but it wasn’t as noticeable. The best part is that you can send the foundation back if it does not match. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Mari G.
Dallas , TX
Well... after two attempts to find my foundation match I had to give up on this product and app. App was glitchy and difficult to calibrate. On the second attempt I spent about thirty minutes trying to calibrate phone.

The first “match” was too light and had a white cast to it, so I even if I could darken with custom cover drops it didn’t look good. The second “match” was too dark and orange. On the plus side, foundation was medium, buildable coverage that felt lightweight on the skin.
Catalina D.
I enjoyed using this foundation.  It was light and easy to apply.  It does not give a full coverage look but maybe light to medium matte look.  It lasts about 8 hours.  I dislike the process of looking for your shade.  It was difficult to get it correctly in the right light.  I kept getting a dark shade in the app.  It took a total of about more 20 tries.  I received my foundation and it was over 10 shades darker for my skintone.  The second try took various attempts as well.  There must be an easier way to find a shade.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
To get your match to get your foundation, you have to download an app and scan your skin. The scanning process is very simple, just calibrate your phone with a stack of white paper and then scan your cheeks, forehead, wrist, and jawlines. The shipping took less than a week. My first match was pretty far off but with a quick e-mail to Bare Minerals customer service, they gave me a code to get another match, free of charge. The second bottle I received was a closer match but still not as perfect as I would have liked. The packaging is excellent. It has my name on it and the date of the scan so that I know which match is the correct one. There is a pump that makes it easier to control how much product you’re using. I prefer to apply mine with a sponge. It’s a very light to medium, natural looking formula. It is neither too dry or too oily. It lasted a good 8 hours, at least. I didn’t experience any separation or clinging to any dry patches. It wasn’t heavy at all, barely even noticeable in terms of feeling it on your skin. I would definitely repurchase this foundation and recommend it to others.
Annette S.
The foundation was fairly close to my skin color, it was only a tad bit darker and nothing I won’t be able to use during summer. Maybe it was just me but did have this faint funky smell to it but it wasn’t anything too bad, just when applying it. I felt like my pores were more noticeable with this foundation then my usual one. I the bottle is absolute cute, the name touch is adorable. I do think it runs out quick though bc just after one use I already started seeing empty spots on the glass(just like when it’s running out). The coverage is buildable.
Sarah H.
W Lafayette, IN
The app and foundation are both so beautiful. Starting with the app, it’s so easy to use and makes it easy to get your true skin color on the app. If you’re like me and self-tan, you can even scan your chest a few times to get a natural, tan look. The foundation itself comes in beautifully personalized packaging. It’s a light-medium coverage foundation with definite buildable ability. It has a natural finish and works well for no makeup-makeup days or a buildable medium coverage day. I will 100% purchase again.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.