BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Kristie H.
I had really high expectations for this foundation being that the brand is held in such high regard and that the product is about $48 which makes sense since it is personalized. The app was easy to use and the color match in the app seemed to be my color. However, the foundation was 2 shades too dark and it looked yellow on my skin. I liked how easy it was to blend but I didn't like the finish. I was expecting the product to be a full coverage but it was a medium coverage. I would not recommend this product. It would probably be better if you had your foundation matched in a store. Overall, the concept was cool and the packaging was simple and elegant looking.
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
This is a really good foundation if you like the light to medium coverage. It is buildable but even after building it I personally still don’t think it reached a very full coverage foundation. I have normal to dry skin and it did leave my face feeling and looking great afterwards. It is smooth and easy to apply. I used a beauty blender and a brush and loved both results. My favorite part is that it doesn’t have no chemical or toxic smell. I give it 5 stars because it does do what it says. It was made 2 fit for my skin and matches very well. I was honestly surprised. However, do I think it’s worth $49? No. I personally would not purchase this on my own after using this. It’s not something that I fell in love with. However, on these upcoming hot summer days this would be perfect to use.
Tanya A.
I was honestly skeptical at first because finding a perfect match for darker skin can be quite difficult. First, the packaging was beautiful and simple. And I loved that my name was on my customized bottle, very personalized. When I put on the foundation it blended so well that I wasn't sure if it would provide full coverage, but I was wrong. This formula provides full coverage but it was light, and it didn't feel like it was clogging my pores. It was as if my skin could breathe. I would recommend this product to everyone, but especially to those who struggle with finding a foundation that matches their skin tone and those who have sensitive skin. I received so many compliments while wearing this product. I am simply astonished by the app and its ability to produce this formula!
Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is such a good match for me. I did this is kitchen lighting that’s not the best and I still got an awesome shade sent to me, which I’m really happy about. The foundation is light and comfy, it could be built up to medium coverage, but I wouldn’t say you could get full coverage out of this. I did feel like after a little while it hung on my dry patches and nose blackheads, but that’s so common for me that I would discredit the foundation. I LOVE the bottle, it’s beautiful, frosted glass and has an awesome pump.

The ONLY thing is that my face gets a little itchy when I use this. It’s not that uncomfortable to me, but I’ve tried this a few times and I’m still getting a tiny bit of itching. It goes away after a couple minutes, does anyone else get this? I’m usually not very sensitive to anything.
Lilly N.
Unfortunately the color didn’t work out for me. It was way too dark and orange. The customer service is amazing. I told them that the color didn’t match and the gave me a new code to try again. When I did they wrote to me and said the scan wasn’t good and that I should try again. I think it’s great that they are trying hard to make it a better experience when your color didn’t match.
Mary E.
Greensboro, NC
I really wanted to like this foundation, but I feel like you have to have really nice skin to begin with. The color matching is spot on- the app really is fantastic- and the coverage is sheer-medium as advertised. My boyfriend has fantastic normal skin and this foundation looked great on him (we have very similar skin tones), but I have combo skin that leans towards dry and it just didn't look very good on me. I applied with a damp beautyblender after moisturizing, as is my usual technique for liquid foundations, and it felt like it emphasized all of my dry patches, despite being a dewy finish foundation. If your skin is normal and not too dry or too oily and you just want something that matches your skin tone and evens out your complexion, this foundation will meet those needs.
Hanna V.
Omaha, NE
I thought the formula was a bit too heavy for my foundational liking and because of this it took A LOT to cover my face how I normally would. That being said it was a very high coverage foundation. Unfortunately for me the coloring was a bit off but its close enough that it will work when I'm a bit tanner. I probably wouldn't have bought this on my own due to the price point.
Sirenita m.
I loved this foundation from the innovative mobile app to its true color match and formula.

What I love the most about this foundation is that it looks so natural and gave a healthy glow to my skin. It has buildable coverage from light to medium and feels weightless even with few layers on. I loved the beautiful and glam packaging and the formula, it’s not greasy nor cakey, and its gentle to my combo skin. It is long wearing and doesn’t dry my skin out; It doesn’t make my skin breakout either.

Recommended to all skin types, but if you have a lot of acne it won’t be the perfect liquid foundation for you since it isn’t full coverage.
roxana l.
Sutherlin , OR
I love love love this app and foundation. I don't know what it is with bareminerals but I always come back to them. I foundation is like a BB cream and can build to medium coverage. I do have some acne and doesn't cover fully but I am ok with that. My face doesn't look cakey it looks more natural.
Carina T.
Paterson , NJ
Let me start off by saying I’m so Happy the bottle has my name on it, I’ve never had a foundation with my name on the bottle so I think that’s cool. I like that this foundation has a pump so it’s easier and less of a mess and the packaging is pretty nice. I would say that when I pump it out it looked like a mousse, I don’t know if that was just me. I tired it with both a brush and beauty blender and I had a better experience with the brush. Now let’s get to the coverage of this baby, I LOVE IT. It has like a medium coverage but definitely buildable and it look so natural, the color match is perfect and it looks just like my skin. I’m inlove with this foundation and I’m so glad and grateful I got to try it out for free thanks to influenster. I have recommend this to a lot of my friends and family. Great amazing product and I wore it for 8-10 hours and it looked great.
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Who has the bareminerals campaign? bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
I’ve tried more than 20 times to set my set my shade on the app and it’s always too dark for me. What can I do? I don’t know what else I can do, can someone give me a solution?
Angela 🌹.
LEXINGTON, SC
Have you received a good match color with a Samsung phone?
Gabrielle L.
Troutdale, OR
Did anyone else have problems using their code?  If so how did you fix it?