BY BAREMINERALS #62 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...34 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI
I was super excited to finally try out the color matching foundation, but sadly I was disappointed. First it came wayyyyy too light so it barely even covers the most pale parts of my face and neck. It also doesn’t seem to be a full coverage foundation because my rosy cheeks are still very noticeable after applying 2 layers in that area specifically, this could also have something to do with it being too light. However, I really loved the packaging with my name specifically on it and also the app was super easy to use. I did it a couple of times to make sure it would create the correct color foundation, every time it looked like the same shade, however I received something too light. Overall, it is a decent foundation, but I’d rather go in the store to find my own shade that would be closest to my skin tone.
Alisha B.
I was so excited to try this product, I received it free from influenster for testing purposes. I always have a hard time finding makeup that matches my skin correctly. I saw some photos and read some reviews that people got very wrong colors and I started to get concerned. But when I received mine, first thing I did was slap it on and boy oh boy I am so pleased!!! Seriously a perfect match for me! I’m usually not a fan of liquid foundation, so it would be really awesome if they could come out with a powder foundation too! It’s also not a complete full coverage that I am used too, but it’s pretty good. Overall I love this product and would order it again!!
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
I’m rating this two stars, because my experience with the bare minerals app has been absolutely horrible. At first, it wouldn’t even let me get past the callibration to even scan my skin. And then, once I did get everything to work, I finally used my code from Influenster to order it, and was excited to receive it, but I recieved a shade so dark, I couldn’t even use it as an contour shade, and I’m very pale, and very fair skinned. I’ve sent bare minerals many many emails and they’ve sent me a reorder code, and then the app wouldn’t work again when I tried to redo a scan so I could get the right color.
Lauren T.
Florissant, MO
I love the concept of this product. I also REALLY liked having my name on the bottle, super cute. The shade came out more of a summer shade for me - maybe a step should be added to verify product color before shipment. The consistency and coverage was great. Pro tip, don't forget to contour and highlight!
Liz M.
I absolutely LOVE this customized foundation. It’s full coverage, light, & creamy. It is an exact match to my skin tone and it only took 5 minutes to find my shade. The app is so easy to use and when the bottle arrived with my name on it I got so excited! I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Amber R.
Corning , KS
I have been fairly happy with this product. My only complaint was that it's a tad dark for my skin now. But by mixing it with another it works. And it will be perfect come summer!!! I do love how customizable it is! I love the your name comes right on it. Sort of a fun thing. It has great coverage and a little bit goes a long ways. I got it complimentary from @influenster and I am so happy with it!!
Flore-Yanha T.
Pro-sensitive skin has always been the number one thing I look for in beauty products. As nothing seemed to work for me, one day, regardless of the warnings I got from everyone, I decided to give Nars sheer foundation a try. Let's just say that my skin is finally getting back to normal now... I was on the lookout for a new foundation that could accentuate that glow (I didn't want to go back to MAC) until I was recently approached by @bareminerals for an amazing opportunity! Not only did we create from scratch my very own shade, but the ingredients used are sensitive skin friendly. Thank you @bareminerals for my personalized foundation #Obsessed
Amanda R.
HOWELL, MI
I was super excited to try this, but unfortunately I was sorely let down. The app did not read my skin tone correctly, and I was sent a very dark, and orange, foundation. Bareminerals was very gracious about it, and offered a free replacement. The app just kept reading my skin wrong, no matter what the lighting. I imagine this product would be great otherwise, the texture is quite lovely.
Laurene Q.
I was so excited to receive my bareminerals custom fit foundation. I absolutely love the packaging that is personalized with your name on it. I thought the app was very user friendly and it did a great job at matching my skin tone. I do wish it was less drying— I began to add drops of facial oil to the foundation since I have very dry skin. I also do wish it did contain some sort of SPF. Overall, I do love this product and would recommend to anyone who is looking for a personalized foundation to match their skin tone perfectly!
Kristie H.
I had really high expectations for this foundation being that the brand is held in such high regard and that the product is about $48 which makes sense since it is personalized. The app was easy to use and the color match in the app seemed to be my color. However, the foundation was 2 shades too dark and it looked yellow on my skin. I liked how easy it was to blend but I didn't like the finish. I was expecting the product to be a full coverage but it was a medium coverage. I would not recommend this product. It would probably be better if you had your foundation matched in a store. Overall, the concept was cool and the packaging was simple and elegant looking.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Sarah G.
Katy
Has anyone tried out the Bare Minerals made 2 fit foundation? I’m debating on purchasing it but was curious if anyone has had color match problems and what the coverage is actually like. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Danielle J.
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
Sam G.
Melbourne, FL
The promo code isn't working for me it's still saying i have to pay $52 for my foundation. Can anyone help?