BY BAREMINERALS #62 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...34 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Lilly N.
Unfortunately the color didn’t work out for me. It was way too dark and orange. The customer service is amazing. I told them that the color didn’t match and the gave me a new code to try again. When I did they wrote to me and said the scan wasn’t good and that I should try again. I think it’s great that they are trying hard to make it a better experience when your color didn’t match.
Mary E.
Greensboro, NC
I really wanted to like this foundation, but I feel like you have to have really nice skin to begin with. The color matching is spot on- the app really is fantastic- and the coverage is sheer-medium as advertised. My boyfriend has fantastic normal skin and this foundation looked great on him (we have very similar skin tones), but I have combo skin that leans towards dry and it just didn't look very good on me. I applied with a damp beautyblender after moisturizing, as is my usual technique for liquid foundations, and it felt like it emphasized all of my dry patches, despite being a dewy finish foundation. If your skin is normal and not too dry or too oily and you just want something that matches your skin tone and evens out your complexion, this foundation will meet those needs.
Laura K.
Ramey, PA
I received this product free for testing. I was very interested in this product before I even knew I could receive a VoxBox for it! The app was so easy to use, and it came in a very cute personalized bottle. I'm giving it four stars because while it is a good idea, the shade was just a little bit too light compared to my skin tone. Overall, it doesn't feel cake-y and goes on nicely!
Hanna V.
Omaha, NE
I thought the formula was a bit too heavy for my foundational liking and because of this it took A LOT to cover my face how I normally would. That being said it was a very high coverage foundation. Unfortunately for me the coloring was a bit off but its close enough that it will work when I'm a bit tanner. I probably wouldn't have bought this on my own due to the price point.
Angela B.
Irving, TX
I love the concept of this product! The customization is awesome, and very helpful for women like me who can get quite pale in the wintertime! I loved using the app, unfortunately when my color came it was off by several shades. I contacted customer care and they gave me a reorder code. Very nice people and they listened carefully to my concerns. The app is still a bit finicky so I’m waiting to get my reorder scanned. I tested what i received to gauge the formulation- it was a little too greasy for me to wear all day and oxidized quite a bit, but again that might change when I have the correct color! Packaging is beautiful and so fun to have your name arrive on it! Looking forward to testing further with the correct color. All in all I am impressed with made to fit.
Amy M.
Williamson , WV
I have always had trouble finding the perfect match for my skin. I have red undertones so so foundation makes my face look super red and the others make it too dark or too pale. I always have had to mix my foundations which is a pain. I was very skeptical about the app but I thought I would give it a try. It came in this cool box with my name on it. I was so excited!!! I tried it today and I am a fan. Even my husband said that it did not look like I have makeup on which is a plus. I will definitely be using the app again. I was also excited that I got this bottle for free!!! #GOBARE #influenster #gotitfree #baremineralsapprocks
Carina T.
Paterson, NJ
Let me start off by saying I’m so Happy the bottle has my name on it, I’ve never had a foundation with my name on the bottle so I think that’s cool. I like that this foundation has a pump so it’s easier and less of a mess and the packaging is pretty nice. I would say that when I pump it out it looked like a mousse, I don’t know if that was just me. I tired it with both a brush and beauty blender and I had a better experience with the brush. Now let’s get to the coverage of this baby, I LOVE IT. It has like a medium coverage but definitely buildable and it look so natural, the color match is perfect and it looks just like my skin. I’m inlove with this foundation and I’m so glad and grateful I got to try it out for free thanks to influenster. I have recommend this to a lot of my friends and family. Great amazing product and I wore it for 8-10 hours and it looked great.
Namrata P.
Dunwoody , GA
Firstly I’m thankful to the bare minerals made 2 fit app for doin such great job . It helps to choose the most perfect foundation shade just by following few easy steps. When I received the parcel instantly I fell in love with the packaging.. it has my name written on the container,I loved the packaging along with the pump dispenser. Now Lets talk about the quality of the product, it has the most lightweight , long staying formula which I never used earlier. It feels like second Layer of skin, not cakey at all. I’m definitely gonna repurchase it. Try match your foundation shade before buying, you will also love it as I do ❤️
Ariana P.
Lindenhurst, NY
I really enjoyed this foundation. The process using the app was really simple and I loved the idea of a customized foundation. They coverage was really good. I'd say medium coverage but you could build it up. The finish was glowy/dewy, exactly what I want with my dry skin. It wore really nicely and other products blended great on top. I love the packaging with the pump and my name on the bottle. I also like that the date is on it so there is no fear of not know when it's past its using date. The one thing that was a bit off was the undertone. It was slightly yellow on me. I was easily able to fix it with powder so it wasn't a big deal. I am very happy with it and my mom has already bought it as well. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Jazzy W.
At first I was a little skeptical, didn’t think that using a iPhone camera would actually capture the color of my skin but to my surprise the product is a perfect match! The coverage is amazing and it’s goes on smooth; also love that the formula is thin NOT heavy. After the first usage I can say that I’m honestly hooked! I received a full size bottle to test from Influenster and I’m so super excited that I finally found a product made just for me! Way to go bareMinerals for listening to customers by allowing an option to create! Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster
Erika G.
Youngstown, OH
Did anyone receive the promo code for the bare minerals badge? I completed all of the steps and reviews on the app but no promo code? HELP! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.