BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Kayla D.
Selah, WA
I tried using the app to order this and it was a shade too dark and a shade too orange for my fair skin. I emailed back and they sent another no questions asked and it’s a perfect match. It’s light weight, medium coverage, slightly liquid-y. It dries down to a satin finish, I powder it with my oily skin. Sits well with concealer. The only downside is that you can customize it anymore than what the app does for you. It comes with your name on the bottle which is so freaking cute 😍
Ashley J.
When I first heard of the fit me app, I was very skeptical if it would work or not. I was fortunate to receive a complimentary bottle from Influenster of my custom shade. When you download the app, it gives you specific instructions on how to create your custom shade. When I received my Foundation I was immediately impressed with the packaging. The bottle is frosted glass that has you name on it which I thought was so cool! My color unfortunately was a tad bit too dark for me but I’m not worried at all because summer is coming up and I will definitely be able to use it more once I get a tan. The coverage is more of a light to medium and it blends beautifully. I am so excited to really be able to use it especially because I went to the dermatologist for my skin problems and they highly recommended bareMinerals products. Overall I really love this foundation and will be able to post more pictures with it on very soon. I definitely suggest you give this app a try and see for yourself.
Leanna V.
San Marcos, CA
So I have to be have to honest here... I am so unsatisfied. my color match was way off not once but twice! I don't know if it is an issue with my phone (I'm an android user) but I scanned my face so many times and came out with the same match color 3 times in a row. Now I will say, bareminerals replaced my first bottle with no problem. the second time the color didn't match I was told they only allowed 1 free rematch through the influenster promotion. Fine. I get it, this was a free product anyway. I'm a bit bummed that I won't be able to use either of these. (orange face is not really a look I usually go for) it looks like I have a bad self tan. all of that aside. the bottle is nice. the formula is strong! a little goes a long way. It did feel a little tacky on the skin but didn't cling to any dry spots or settle into lines. I would recommend the product, but not the BareMinerals made 2 fit app.
Kerri R.
Oak grove, KY
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation very cool concept like never before seen color match. I love this product because it's customized just for your skin. It's very natural and lightweight. The only thing I had trouble with at first was blendablility because the shade was just off because oxidation but I've been getting sun and tanning so it's adjusted to my skin tone better. They just need to tweak the app a bit to calibrate better but overall this product is a breakthrough.
Kim N.
My first time ordering this thing, it came out really dark for my light skin tone. Lighting in your room is extremely important as they say make sure you’re not in direct sunlight. Make sure you callibrate on top of a stack of white paper with 5+ pieces! I contacted them and they gave me a reorder code which was really nice! I was told by a BareMinerals employee that they work with you until it comes out right. I highly recommend going into a boutique and getting it scanned by them. I recently got my second one and it was definitely lighter. The shade that I got is definitely for my tanner days, but it works! The foundation itself feels really light and I forget it is there. It gives a good medium to full coverage. I would definitely give this a try, just know that there’s the possibility of needing to contact them for a reorder if the color doesn’t turn out right. Again, they are extremely understanding of the downsides of the app and will help you out until you get it right!
Emily C.
Annandale, VA
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation Has the perfect amount of coverage for me, light and lightweight on the skin. Haven’t put it to the test of longevity, but we will see. Matches perfectly with my skin, as it should because I took pictures of my skin to get the perfect match. If I run out of this, I would definitely repurchase because this foundation is truly unique and I’ve never found one that I’ve enjoyed more!
Taylor K.
Conroe, TX
I received this product in the Bare Minerals virtual vox. I had to scan my face on the Made 2 fit app, and they created a shade to best match my skin. The app was super easy to use, and free to download. This foundation went on very smooth, and the pump on the top distributed the perfect amount, making it very easy to blend all over my face with a foundation brush. The color is actually a bit darker than I would typically wear, but since it was formulated especially for my skin, I think it still looks fine. It is full coverage and lasts all day. I have normal skin, and this foundation does not make my skin turn oily throughout the day, like some foundations do. I am satisfied with this product and can’t wait to try more makeup products from BareMinerals!
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
I had high hopes for this! I was excited to try it out and enjoyed the process. Figured I might finally know what my true foundation color was. It was easy but unfortunately the color was a few shades too dark for me. I can probably still use and lighten it up but it was definitely not my shade. I also wished they had told you the name of your shade or even undertones to help you out in the future. I would do it again but $40 is pretty pricey for them to get it wrong again.
Carmen M.
Bowling Green, OH
This product is simply everything I could ever need in a foundation!!!!! I’ve tried so many drugstore and high end foundations and this is by far my favorite of all time! This foundation is so skin like, but yet medium coverage and I’m in love. I thought that I would only love it if it was full coverage but I was definitely wrong. I live for this finish. I match it with elf’s finishing powder and it stays all day! The shade match was also PERFECT. Like exactly my skin tone. And I’m surprised because this is the best my skin has looked in so long. It’s so lightweight and ugh I just need ten more bottles 😍 bareMinerals has killed the game in this one!!!! I have zero complaints.
Antonia W.
Citrus Hts, CA
Ok so I was super excited about this foundation having a bottle with my name on it is so cool and different as my name is never on anything. How ever the color I received is to light not so light I can’t use it just lighter then it should be by a shade or two. Also the coverage is just ok when I put it on it’s shiny which I don’t like but when I add powder it looks less shiny more natural finish. It lasted a long time on the skin up to 8 hour wear. Also I noticed it can look textured on my forehead noise and chin which normally I don’t have this issue. It’s a nice foundation just not the best I have used and for the price tag I would probably get something else. I love bareMinerals but there powders are just better products in my opinion I haven’t liked a liquid foundation they have done yet. I will still continue to buy lots of bareMinerals products this just won’t be one of them.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.