BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
I'm going to give the product another go, but here is my FIRST IMPRESSIONS. This product was gifted to me by bareMinerals via Influenster. I've worn it one time for the entire day. I will flat out say, by that experience solely - I would not re-purchase or recommend this foundation. Let's start with the good: the shade match was perfect! While the app isn't the most user friendly you can figure it out with minimal trial and error. The color they sent me was pretty much as good as it gets and I didn't have any issues with it oxidizing over the day. I'm a fan of the entire "MADE-2-FIT" concept. Now for the bad: The product itself I did not like. I've used everything from tinted moisturizers to heavy full-coverage foundations & typically prefer a CC cream (current go-to is the IT Cosmetics original one), I like a lighter 'your skin but better' coverage. One pump of this was enough to cover my face but without any coverage... I mean like it looked similar to a tinted moisturizer without the moisturizing benefits. I have combination skin that is sensitive and acne prone, I didn't have any breakouts or inflammation from the product but it wasn't a comfortable wear on the skin. For something so light in coverage it felt sticky and slightly drying. With another pump I was able to build the coverage up but I don't know that you could get even a medium coverage out of it and it'd take a lot of product. To sum it up, the concept is great & the color match is on par but I'm not a fan of the product/formula & won't re-purchase it.
Leah P.
Dunellen, NJ
The app itself was easy to use, and it almost seemed too easy to scan my face that I was afraid the results wouldn't match my skin. The only difficulty was that I wasn't sure if I was holding my phone the proper distance from my face. During the process I was praying it would match properly to my skin tone and that it wouldn't be too light or dark.

When the product arrived, I was eager to test out the liquid foundation and was surprised but very happy with the color I received. It looked identical to my real skin tone, and the bottle was rather large and a good amount to last me a long time which made it that much better.

Using the product was also surprising, I didn't have to use a brush or blender and simply used my fingertips. It was extreamely easy and quick to apply, and wasn't messy or smudged all over my clothing or fingers. It covered my entire face and looked evenly spread, so I was highly pleased.

The coverage didn't appear caked on and applied smoothly and cleanly. Not to mention, my skin is very sensitive and sometimes oily, and this foundation thankfully didn't irritate my skin or make it appear more oily. If anything, my skin didn't look oily at all, and it looked flawless, youthful, and glowed.

While this product is about $49.00 it's highly worth it because of the amount you receive and how many wonders it does for your face. It gave my face a natural look while covering any imperfections, and I only had to use a tiny amount. I would definitely recommend this product and am excited to continue using it for the future and having it last me a long time.

Also, I absolutely love that my name was included on the bottle! It gives it such a personalized, customized, professional appeal.
Krystal Y.
Concord, CA
So I was lucky enough to be chosen to receive this customized foundation complimentary from BareMinerals and Influenster! Thank you! The first time I sent in the scan it didn’t pick up the correct color so I was sent something too dark to be close to my skin tone. So I took this as an opportunity to check out how they handle customer service. The reply was quite professional and well delivered. They sent me a reorder code and helped me scan better this time around. They were so helpful and kind. Great customer service. I got a very well matched color the second go... Now the foundation. From my experience with it, I can say that it’s buildable. You can do light coverage if you like to help smooth out your skin but not hide things such as freckles. Or you can build it to full coverage. It wore very well. It didn’t feel cakey or greasy. It wore all day and didn’t mess up. Over all I really enjoy using this foundation. I would recommend trying it to friends. And I likely will repurchase. :) Here are three photos one is comparing the first bottle I received vs the second I recieved the two others are same makeup in different lighting. #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #Influenster #contest #complimentary
Nancie P.
Manchester, NH
I just received my bareminerals made to fit foundation today, One thing I will say is I'm very disappointed with the delivery and I'm very disappointed with the actual product . The app was super easy to use , it was as simple as calibrating your wrist,forehead,cheeks and jawline also having inside lighting . I did all those easy task and managed to receive a foundation 3 shades darker . But on the app I saw a picture of what I was suppose to get and it looked light in color but in person it was different. I just wish they put a name to the shades like ivory dark coco espresso etc . The only reason I put 4 starts is cause it was a free product to test out and give my honest opinion the next reason is because the app was extremely easy to , I called customer service number and they were so kind and nice to me they even took their time to help me with some questions and even gave me another bottle for free . Overall I would've given bareminerals 5 stars if the calibrating foundation match was successful . So only because of the product being 3 shades darker I give it 4 stars 'cause the app still needs work done . Now the next foundation is on its way . I will return back and update if the color is perfect for me.. crossing my fingers 🤞update: I received the second foundation 9 days later and got the exact same color .. the difference from my second one is that the glass is lighter making it look like the color was a little lighter but when I swatch it I got the exact same color :( not satisfied with the app and the calibrating process needs more work .
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a light coverage foundation. I have hyper-pigmentation as well as some scarring and unfortunately this does nothing to cover that up. I usually just use my fingers to apply but even with a brush coverage is still light. The app was not very intuitive so after approx. 6 scans I received a very dark (like 4 shades darker) foundation. Granted, they were very helpful and sent me a code to re-scan so they could send me another match. Approx. 10 scans (total), $49 and 2 foundation bottles later, and I can honestly say I'm not 100% satisfied.

If you have flawless skin however, then this will be amazing for you as it does apply like a dream, is not patchy, is hydrating without being oily and it lasts all day if you set it with a good powder.

I would recommend to others with great/flawless skin but for people like myself who have problematic skin and/or scarring and hyper-pigmentation, the price tag is definitely not worth it.
Kelley A.
I received the Made-2-Fit bareMinerals fresh faced foundation complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes.
The first step to ordering this foundation is downloading the Made-2-Fit app. I followed the directions to calibrate my camera then in my own home shade matched myself and ordered my foundation, I received it about 4 or 5 days later. The shade match was way off, it was extremely light for my skin tone. I reached out to customer service and they replaced my product so that I may have a second chance to experience this shade match process successfully. The packaging is outstanding. I especially like that my name was on the bottle of my custom shade. The foundation it’s self is a thicker consistency. No fragrance. Not irritating. I applied with a dampened real techniques sponge. It is a sheet to light foundation, which made it difficult for me to build coverage. It honestly reminds me of B.B. or cc cream. I wouldn’t recommend this product for anyone looking to cover redness or blemishes. I would recommend for anyone with an already even skin tone and doesn’t want a lot of makeup. Less is more with this kind of product. If too much is applied, it’ll separate or crease. If you do not have a smart phone to download the app, I believe the bareMinerals stores are able to assist. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Rae C.
I didn't expect a whole lot as far as quality for this foundation because I had purchased the old bareminerals from the infomercial years back and was not impressed.

I was very pleasantly surprised when I tried this foundation.

I was so excited when i downloaded the Bareminerals Made-2-fit app. I thought it was the coolest idea ever. The app was really easy to use, had a great tutorial. It only takes a few mins to get your perfect match. I'm pretty sure shipping was fast, within a week I had the foundation I'm my hand ready to try.

When I first squirted some out onto my hand I was not too sure the color was right. Then I put some on my jawline still not quite convinced, but then I started to blend it in and realize that it was a perfect match to my areas that didn't have redness.

The consistency was so smooth and creamy and it Blended in flawlessly. It has about a medium coverage and a little bit of a dewy finish.

The packaging is super beautiful that does not look like it has a lot of product in it. I was extremely happy to get this complementary to try to review and would highly recommend it to anyone that has a hard time matching their skin tone.
Jessica S.
Garden Grove, CA
I wasn't too thrilled with my app result the first time I did the scan. It gave me a result that appeared to have too much pink -- I have pink undertones and being sent a pink foundation was not what I had in mind. The app itself was a bit of a pain to use in the first place.

My second scan is the foundation I was sent. I started with a moisturizer and a priming spray. I used a sponge to apply the foundation.

I was expecting more coverage but it was sheer to medium at best. In the end I'm thankful the coverage wasn't full because it looked a couple shades too dark and had yellow tones that made me look slightly orange. I ended up evening things out with a light color correcting powder. I wore a sweater with a higher neckline to help hide that my neck is lighter.

The next morning I was greeted by a lovely, huge zit on my chin and my skin felt really oily.

I know it's not the best recommended use for foundation but I think I'll most likely use this as an eyeshadow primer instead. It's a beautiful bottle and the product isn't cheap to buy, I would hate for it to go to waste.
Stacie L.
Torrance, CA
I received this foundation complimentary from Influenster.  This turned out to be a very nice, lightweight foundation.  I was totally hesitant to let an app pick my shade - everyone knows things show up different colors on different screens - but it turned out to be spot on!  I did order this during winter though, so hopefully the app will let me save two shades - one for summer, one for winter.

The app - Just a couple pointers - make sure you aren't tapping the camera to any areas of concern on your skin - it will pick those up.  Make sure you are in an area with good, even lighting.

The bottle is really cute.  It's personalized and it is frosted so you can see how much you have left in your bottle.  It has good weight to it and the pump works well.

The foundation itself went on semi sheer for me, but I do have redness and spots so I would definitely suggest to still use your concealer/color corrector with this.  With a primer, it lasted for most of the day.  I am curious to see how this will stand up in warmer temperatures though.

Shipping time was amazing!  I was super excited to see it arrive in only a few days after placing the order.  There is nothing like having something arrive faster than expected!
#Made2Fit #BMxM2F #complimentary @bareMinerals @influenster
Amanda W.
For starters, the packaging of this foundation is top notch. The bottle has some weight to it and feels of high quality, and the best part is that your name is printed on to the bottle. For the color match, mine was fairly close, I feel as if it was a little yellow/orangey on me and could have been better, but it was still close enough that I don’t have to mix it with another foundation! This foundation is totally light coverage with a natural/slightly dewey finish, which is my only reason I gave it 4 stars. I prefer a medium to full coverage foundation, whereas this foundation just lightly smooths out the skin and gives a super natural look, but if you have to cover any acne/scars like I do, you’ll have to use concealer on all those spots with this foundation. I prefer to put all of my foundations on with a beauty blender so that’s what I used and it blended nicely. I tried a brush and it was streaky, but that happens with every foundation and is the reason I don’t use a brush normally. Overall I will continue to use this foundation, I think I’ll like it more in the summer when I want a lighter, breathable foundation. Also- I wish that bareMinerals actually described the coverage and finish of the foundation in the app. I could not find a description of what the foundation would be like before I ordered it. Thankfully I received it complimentary through Influenster.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.