BY BAREMINERALS #22 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Trisha K.
Received my free bottle of Made 2 Fit Foundation and I was so impressed. I was skeptical when I first downloaded the FREE APP, but once my made for me foundation arrived and I put it to the test, I quickly changed my mind. My color match was SPOT ON! and it applies so smooth. It's a light coverage formula that you can build to a medium coverage and not have your face feeling "heavy" or oily. It lasts all day and did I mention it was a perfect match! I would highly recommend this foundation if you're needing a light-medium coverage that actually matches your skin tone.
FrannyG B.
Springfield , MO
Okay first off the customer service was amazing for this product. The first time I did the scan i did it with my full face on thinking it wouldn’t matter. Well it did I got matched way too dark and i thought since i got it for free to try from Influenster i would just be stuck. I emailed the bareminerals site and they sent me another code to use to try and get it right this time. So that alone impressed me. I think it’s kinda hard to match like that with your phone. But after i did it several times i finally got one that was good match. I just got it yesterday and I really like the finish. It’s a matte but not too matte. Maybe more satin ? But no shine. I did set it with powder and i noticed it was very wet after i applied it. So it might have dried down more dewy without setting it with powder. But i like the coverage. It’s def sheer to medium but it does build. I did two coats and i got a pretty good coverage. It did oxidize for me a smidge so my neck was a little more orange. But it doesn’t move like my other drugstore. And it feels so light. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Monica L.
Jersey City, NJ
Giving the foundation 4 out of 5 stars simply because the foundation was a TOUCH too light for me. The app was super easy to use, and even got my olive undertone on point! But it was clear it would be too light for me, even during my paler months. Which is disappointing because this applies so smoothly and blends out like a dream. I love how light weight it is, and even though it isn’t full full coverage, it has a really nice finish. I’ve been remedying the lightness with bronzer, so it isn’t too bad. I know they have a pretty decent exchange policy, but that’s just something to be wary about when considering this product (I received this complimentary from Influenster for review purposes).
Jazzy W.
At first I was a little skeptical, didn’t think that using a iPhone camera would actually capture the color of my skin but to my surprise the product is a perfect match! The coverage is amazing and it’s goes on smooth; also love that the formula is thin NOT heavy. After the first usage I can say that I’m honestly hooked! I received a full size bottle to test from Influenster and I’m so super excited that I finally found a product made just for me! Way to go bareMinerals for listening to customers by allowing an option to create! Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster
mikayla L.
lynchburg, VA
okay i got an email asking if i wanted to try this foundation, obviously i was ecstatic and said yes but if i’m being honest my expectations for this foundation were pretty low. this is a color customized foundation which essentially means you download the bareminerals app and color match your skin. they make your own personal bottle base on your skin/under tone and when you receive it the “ shade number “ is your name. let me just say.. my shade match was PERFECT!! i got it in the mail and went to apply it and it applied like a dream. i have very dry skin and so far it’s not caking up on me at all! i will say it is pretty light to medium coverage but it’s definitely buildable. the price is $49 for a bottle which may be a tiny high compared to others but if you think about the money you’re saving from not having to buy multiple shades to mix together, it is a pretty fair price. i DEFINITELY recommend this to all of my fresh faced makeup lovers out there !
Emilee E.
The first time I ordered this foundation something went wrong with my scan and I received a very dark, unusable for me, color. So, I contacted bare minerals and they gave me tips and tricks for how to get a more accurate scan. I thought the app was easy to use. I just think I prefer going into the store and knowing what I’m paying for. It is light to medium coverage. It seems great for like a “no makeup makeup day”. The second color I received is still a tad dark but definitely more useable than the first one. I’m excited to really give this a try soon and do a wear test.
Veronica B.
I just tried out my free Made2Fit foundation by Bare Minerals and you guys... Seriously, this matchco technology is AMAZING. It is the perfect fit for my skin-tone. I love the formula of this foundation as well. It’s lightweight, looks natural, and doesn’t settle into my fine lines. I feel like I could use this for any season. It is a little pricey $50 range I did receive this product free from Influenster for review.
Katie M.
Austin, TX
Okay, so I received this product through Influenster to try and review, and I’ve honestly been quite disappointed. The first bottle I received was a terrible shade match and absolutely too dark. I reached out to customer service, and they were absolutely lovely about having me use the app again to shade match. I was sent another bottle and this time the shade was a perfect match. I’m not entirely sure why it was so off the first time around, but customer service was entirely helpful about sending me another bottle in the right shade to try out! That being said, unfortunately this formula just did not work out for me. I tried my best to love it, but it just sat on top of my skin instead of settling into it and blending flawlessly. It really pulled out the texture of my skin and looked almost greasy on my face. I used this with and without powder, but I just could not get it to work for me regardless of products I paired it with to make it look better. So while the customer service was fantastic and the idea of an app to custom blend the perfect foundation shade is novel, this foundation formula just did not work well for my skin.
Jody W.
Billings, MT
Well to start, the app was a little of a pain to use. It kept asking me to redo the white paper part. Other than that, the bottle was shipped quickly and painlessly. However, after I received it, it was totally the wrong shade for me. It super dark and my skin is just about as pale as can be. So I’m not sure how well the app works to find your correct skin tone but it didn’t work for me. I did test the foundation out on my hand and it blended very nicely and seemed like it wouldn’t be cakey. I’ll be exchanging my shade for a lighter one soon so I can really try it out.
Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
I'm absolutely loving my customized @bareminerals Fresh Faced Liquid Made-2-Fit Foundation!! I received this complimentary from @influenster and @bareminerals for review purposes, and I am so thankful!! I have never found my perfect shade of foundation... until now! Using the Made-2-Fit app I was able to use my smart phone camera to scan my skin in several locations so that it could find my perfect shade match, and I'm telling you, it is spot on! This foundation provides a sheer-light coverage that melts right into my skin perfectly, it's the kind of coverage and shade match that I have been on the hunt for, for so long! I have applied it using a @beautyblender and this @docolor_official oval brush, and the oval brush is definitely the way to go to apply this foundation, it is a match made in makeup heaven!
#bareminerals #made2fitapp #influenster #complimentary #matchmadeinheaven #perfectshade #shadematch #baremineralsmade2fit #madetofitme #customized
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.