BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Angelica S.
I like how it covers blemishes and it’s a great price but when I got mine it wasn’t a match so I was a little disappointed.
Pinkyy J.
Los Banos , CA
The formula is good. It’s not an exact match to my skin and it left me a little shiny but overall it was a good foundation.
Kaitlan M.
New Braunfels, TX
This foundation was the absolute perfect match for me! The app was so easy to use and the foundation is amazing on my skin!
Casper W.
Dothan, AL
Love the bare mineral makeup never had makeup to fit me soo perfect it leave you with a matte finish the make up is awesome
Laura L.
Bronx, NY
No me gusta el olor, ademas de que el color no es exactamente el mio, el tono es un poco mas claro que el color de mi piel.
Dania M.
Pooler , GA
I love the new bare minerals foundation, from the idea of the app to engraving & personalizing each bottle for each person.
Carla P.
El Paso, TX
I loved this formula so much ! Sadly the shades I got wasn’t my color. But this foundation is so light and great coverage.
Megan K.
The foundation I got was a little dark for me but it has great coverage! I will just save for Summer because it works great
Tamsy K.
New Orleans, LA
I like the concept of the app but unfortunately it did not work for me. The color was 2 shades too dark. Wouldnt recommend
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia , PA
I love how it feels on my skin but it's a little too dark. I'll have to wait to use it for the summer when I have a tan.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.