BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Danielle J.
I received a coupon code from Influenster to get this foundation for free! I’m really impressed with this foundation it’s actually a match! Looks and feels great when applied gave a really nice matte finish and so far holds outs great! I would recommend others to try this.
Edna G.
I was selected to participate in the Bare minerals made2Fit campaign, so I downloaded the app and... I would say the cons are that isn't that easy to calibrate and get your skin scan; but a pro is that if you get that done you would receive your perfect match!
After many attempts I've got my color and it's made2fit for real! Love it.
Tamara K.
Hutthurm
This stuff is amazing! I was so incredibly excited to receive my own custom made foundation and i was not disappoibted! It blended in perfectly with my skin and had such a beautiful finish! I have always been a big fan of bare minerals, but now I’m an even bigger fan!
Sara J.
Doral, FL
I just received my foundation and i was waiting to use it to write this review. I must say that its more than i expected. I love it! Is so light you barely feel the product on your skin and the coverage is just amazing. Highly recommended!! Plus is personalized. Im so in love with it and im so buying it again!
Luz G.
Doral, FL
This product exceeded my expectations. I was a little bit worried about the skin color scanner. But it is certainly the same color of my skin. Perfect match! The foundation is good, it's a little bit oily but after you apply it, it dries. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Katelyn S.
Greeneville, TN
I absolutely loved my experience with this foundation! The coverage was great and I loved how the app was so easy to navigate. Who would have thought you could get your perfect color through your phone? Amazing! It’s definitely light weight and I recommend it to someone looking for amazing coverage!
Makeup G.
Brooklyn, NY
I loved the fact that i could have a personalized foundation. Always wanted that and finally influenster and bare minerals gave me that chance. The foundation was very good . The coverage was medium , the color came out perfect and the package is super cute i loved it with my name on it.
Emely M.
Doral, FL
The Made2Fit custom blended formula is wonderful! It is like having no makeup on! The base is light, hydrating, and long lasting. The personalized bottle with my name on it is definitely a plus, it made me feel like they care about me as a customer. I’ll definitely buy this product when I need it and recommend it to my friends! (:
Huiying C.
Very nice light coverage foundation for everyday use. The app was easy to use with clear instructions. It got a good match for me and shipped out fast as well. Overall a very interesting experience worth trying out.
Karol S.
Bethlehem , PA
I absolutely love this foundation. Now I can finally say bye-bye to shade matching only to still get foundation that doesn’t match your skin. @bareminerals m2f app is a life saver! #complimentary @influenster
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.