BY BAREMINERALS #19 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Thais S.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Impressive! Really the tone of my skin. I had difficulty finding a base with my exact shade, and with the app scanning, it got very accurate! I really  loved this foundation, it has a great coverage, and it is natural, beyond my exact skin tone. I recommend this product!
Emely T.
Doral, FL
Estoy fascinadaaaaaaa con esta base que me envio Influenster by BareMinerals 💕 larga duración, no me da grasa y sobre todo cubre mucho. Solo diria que es un poco mas oscura que mi piel,despues todo bien. Gracias una vez mas @influenster!!
Raisa F.
New Castle, DE
I loved this foundation so much! It fit my exact face color because you scan your face through an app, I say it is not full covarge but medium and it doesn't feel weight at all. It boended very nice and stay perfect a lot of hours.
Marly F.
One of the most flattering and natural looking foundations I’ve tried, looks so natural and skin like it’s unbelievable, it gives that my skin but better look and looks amazing when I layer my other products, definitely recommend.
Arianna D.
I received this complimentary from influenster. This is a great product, the color match is great with the app. Is a light to medium coverage foundation and it has the texture of a tinted moisturizer. It works great on my dry skin and it is something for a day to day use. I prefer the application with a brush rather than with a sponge for coverage purposes. It doesn’t get blotchy and it doesn’t smudge with the application of other products. Love this
Saffron D.
New Castle, DE
I'm not giving this foundation five stars because it's way too dark for me. On the other hand I actually liked it a lot because the foundation has a buildable coverage and a natural-luminous finish. It also comes with a pump which is really nice as well as a luxury looking frosted bottle.
I'm excited to get re-matched and be able to try it properly
Erica V.
Kissimmee, FL
I was very surprised with the base, I really enjoyed the coverage for everyday use. I loved the fact of using the application to choose the color as it is always very difficult when you do not know the product and do not know its exact color. And the packaging is a charm apart as it comes personalized.
Chrishaunda B.
I’m so excited about receiving this product complimentary. The app is so easy to use and definitely worth a try! The texture of this foundation feels so moisturizing on the skin. Would definitely recommend it to my friends!
Ishita S.
Really light-weight, skin-like coverage with medium coverage! Always shake it though before using as the oil in it separates which is the only downside to this foundation. The finish is really glowy and dewy which I loveeee
Gladys S.
This is a perfect everyday foundation! I use it every morning because of its weightless. I also like the formula because it contains green tea and chamomile. The best part is the shade because it fit perfect with my skin. I also love the bottle with my name in!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.