BY BAREMINERALS #19 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Andrea G.
El paso , TX
Increíblemente es exactamente mi tono de base, creo que sería difícil que la cámara escaneará correctamente mi color de piel pero lo logro, es una muy buena base la verdad, súper ligera y hace lucir tu piel natural, puedes manejar su cobertura ya que si pones mas de una capa tapa más las machas del rostro y no se ve pastosa, y es maravilloso tener el frasco con mi nombre 😍 la recomiendo en verdad
Larissa K.
Newton, MA
I’m in love with this foundation. It is so hard for me to find the perfect color and texture and match everything with my skin type. This foundation got everything that I needed. The coverage is good, it doesn’t look like you are wearing makeup and it fits all day long. I used to live in a warm place and it is very good! I do recommend to my friends! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation ❤️
Patricia J.
MIAMI, FL
On the personalized formula I have to say that I love it because no other brand offers me that personalization and BareMinerals makes me feel that I am important for that brand. What do I think of the personalized bottle? I feel unique to the brand and it is very gratifying to know that such an important company takes the time to personalize one of its products for me. The coverage is perfect! It covers very well and it goes very well with my skin tone.
Cynthia C.
Apo, CA
Thank you bareMinerals and Influenster for this product! I love it and the fact that it has my name on it, so excited about that! This foundation is so easy to apply and feels super lightweight on the skin! It is a sheer to medium coverage as it says to be but you can totally build it up to your like. I used it for about 8 hours and it looked bomb til the end of the night. The best part is that you can find the perfect shade for your skin tone with an (APP) bareMinerals M2F, yes!! An app! Awesome right? Totally recommend it. #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @influenster
Laura G.
Doral, FL
I received this product for free. Since the begining this experience was awesome, in the app scanning my skin to create a perfect foundation color and then a bottle with my name. I tried this foundation, and It is a little bit white to my skin, but It has long lasting and matte finish. The coverage is light to medium. I like it, but I wouldn’t buy it.
Amy G.
Wow! I am literally shook at how well the foundation matched my skin tone! It blends nicely, is thick but doesn’t feel cakey. I love that the bottle has my name on it! I think it’s such a cute touch for something that for me is very personal. You need to try out the app and get you custom foundation! I love to apply this foundation with my real techniques sponge. It just blends in so nicely!
Tamar G.
I like the idea of this foundation! It is really great to receive the exact match of your skin colour by using just an application! I like the texture and how it covers blemishes,it is easy to apply.Great product !
Daniele L.
I got free of influenster for testing purposes. The formula is super light and has incredible and sensitive ingredients such as green tea extract and chamomile. The color simply slid to the right and made my skin look radiant and moisturized and totally flawless. Not too opaque, I simply loved it. Thank you influenster
Kelly F.
Buffalo, NY
I love the brand Bare Minerals and I was excited to try this Made 2 Fit Foundation, however the shade o was matched with was way to light for my skin. I think there’s needs to be improvements with the Made 2 Fit App so you can see your shade before you order.
Melissa B.
Tuve que probar esta base dado que la Curiosidad no me dejaba sin embargo la prueba de @Influenster nunca llegó :( lo cual es muy triste, respecto a la base una cobertura excelente, deja la piel perfecta que suerte para los que la han obtenido por medio de @Influenster
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.