BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Nataliia B.
I'm amazed! How easy and quick it was to find a tonal for my skin through the application made2fit. There were doubts as to what tone would come, but by the end he was suitable for me. The foundation is very light as a fluid, moisturizing, well adapts to the tone of the skin. Serious problems on the skin will not hide, but the overall tone is even, radiant, smooth and healthy!
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
I received this product from Influenster. When I first applyed it on my face I thought they had done great with the tone, but after 5 minutes I looked much more darker than before, when I look on the mirror I was really disappointed, like WTF.
It is very comfortable to wear, I read opinions that said that it was a it thick, but I didn't felt like that, and it had de perfect glowy finsh.
I think that it is a bit expensive ($49), and I wouldn't take the risk that it wouldn't fit correctly on my face. But, in spite of everything, you can return if to the company if you are not satisfied with the product.
Maryna K.
New Castle, DE
First of all, I would like to say that it was very interesting experience to use app to get a perfect foundation shade. And I have received a shade that really match my skin tone. The packaging is very nice and looks like a package from a luxury brand. And my on the bottle is so cutee:) The texture is nice, I have an oily skin, but it doesn't make my skin more oily during the day. But it is not enough coverage for me. It doesn't cover postacne or blemishes. I can say that this foundation will be good for those who has an ideal or good skin without any acne, blemishes or pigmentation.
Blythe H.
UPDATE: This has surprisingly become one of my holy grail items.  The coverage is buildable and natural and lasts surprisingly long for a light coverage product.  The finish is natural and flattering.  I am super pleased.

I was a bit skeptical of the gimmicky nature of this foundation. I love my iPhone, but I didn’t have a ton of faith that it could perfectly match my skin tone with its camera.

The app to customize your foundation shade is very user friendly with specific, clear instructions. I had no trouble following along and submitting my results.

The foundation itself arrived in a lovely frosted glass bottle with my name printed on it. I was very pleased with the color match as it captured my undertones very well. This foundation has a cream-gel consistency and has a light-medium finish. I’d call it satin. It doesn’t have excellent coverage so I do need to use concealer with it and layer it over red patches. I used my beauty blender to apply and that worked fairly well.

I’m happy with this foundation as Bare Minerals is cruelty-free and makes a good product. This item was provided to me for free by Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Sadé D.
Laud Lakes, FL
I was a little skeptic about the shade matching app initially because I wondered if it would really work. Shade matching in the comforts of your home? It was unheard of. I was very excited to receive my voxbox. I loved the fact that the foundation is specific to me and also that my name is on the bottle. ThebareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation first time I applied the foundation, I was truly surprised. The match was the most perfect match I have ever had in all my years of wearing makeup. It was as if I was putting on my skin. That’s how well the shade matched my skin tone. I applied 2 coats and it did not even look as if I piled makeup on my face because it was just so natural. This is definitely a foundation to wear if you want to wear makeup while looking very natural. It had medium coverage and a dewy finish. I also have combination skin and it worked perfectly with my skin. I highly recommend this product 10/10!!!!
Camila A.
Hawthorne, CA
The color wasn’t the most accurate, but I blame myself for that, not using the best light. It can be hard finding great light during the winter. I still went ahead and tested it for a day-in. The finishing was pretty great, with medium buildable coverage. Didn’t flake nor crack on my dry skin. Pretty happy with the formula, and the bottle is really well thought with the personalization. I wanna give it another chance buying it, since this was a courtesy of BareMinerals and Influenster.
Sarah O.
Houston , TX
This is my favorite voxbox. I was so happy about this foundation because I didn't know what to expect initially. But this has been my go to foundation for days now. It's light weight and fits perfectly. This technology is a real game changer it got my undertones perfectly. It's like second skin and I love it soo much.
It's a tad pricey tho but I'm I can just go into the app and reorder without having to do any swatches or walk into the store. Thumbs up!
Yadira G.
N Miami Beach, FL
Tutorial from this app was helpful and easy to follow. Calibration was a little tedious but I did it anyway. I was very scared about matching, because some reviews were negative.Nevertheless, "Bare minerals made2fit" matched to my skin tone perfectly,First, Customer services was amazingg! I  lost my package and they were very kind and helpful with me. Second, I should say, This foundation is very light, more than expected, but also gives that matte but satin finish, so I don't care about it. I prefer natural makeup even when it sounds crazy. Application was easy, I used just a tiny amount on my brush and It covered all my face. This didn't irritate my sensitive skin or make it appear oily. My face looks flawless. Highly recommended! I love it!
Pamela N.
El Paso, TX
I really wanted to love this foundation but sadly I got super mismatched. I contacted BareMinerals customer service about it and they gave another code but it was still too dark for me and super orange. I tried it on anyway to see how it felt and I must say it felt really nice and lightweigh on the skin, making me feel soft but still I couldn't test the coverage because the color was so dark it covered my spots anyway.
Solanye C.
miami,florida
Really cool product and I speciay loved the App because they match the color of your skin to make your own formula of foundation that is just right for your skin tone. I really liked it because I always have difficulties finding the right color to match my skin tone. I also loved that it blends nice and smooth and that my face doesnt feel or look greasy. I really like this product and recommend to everyone.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.