BY BAREMINERALS #19 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Lauren L.
Berwick, LA
Was not the right color. Way too light for me. Sucks because I was so excited to get it
Kayla H.
Guthrie Ctr, IA
This is a great app. It really matches your skin color. I’m still waiting for my code.
Jazmynn P.
It fits my skin tone perfectly and is the perfect consistency!! I absolutely love it!!
Hillari D.
Chicago
It covers beautifully, The consistency was really good and the shade really matched me.
Kathryn A.
Orlando, FL
Light weight! Perfect skin tone match! Not much else to say but it’s great. I love it!
Alexis D.
Buffalo, NY
Love this makes you look airbrushed and matches really well I was genuinely surprised
Ore A.
Grand Prairie , TX
As someone who has an extremely yellow undertone, it’s been a struggle finding the perfect foundation for my shade. My skin tone is tan but the undertone for tan is pink so I can never wear any tan-like foundation. I usually have to mix the next yellow toned shade from tan and a lighter shade AND add a yellow corrector to get my color. This Christmas apart from Fenty the only other foundation brand that I found my color was bareMinerals bare pro liquid foundation in Cardamom. Although it was a good amount of yellow it needed just a tinge of more yellow. So when I found about the Bare Minerals Made-2-Fit foundation I was super excited because it’s the same bare minerals and they are more likely to get it right. I had high expectations and was hoping it would even correct that yellow the other one missed. However I was sadly disappointed; although this foundation is a close match so I give it 3/5; it is a little too pink. The coverage is light to medium and it dries semi matte so it’s not exactly perfect for oily skin as bareMinerals bare pro liquid foundation.
I think my undertone was mismatched wrongly because a few glitches:
1. My face is darker and slightly redder due to sensitivity than my chest and neck- the app should have a way to scan the chest as well and also have a little questionnaire for problematic skin like redness and hyper or hypopigmentation. 2. Cameras- everyone has different phones and different camera qualities. Although maybe this glitch might’ve been corrected for in the app but the camera might pick up a darker shade or lighter shade of the person due to its quality. I think to correct this and make this method foolproof the app should have an additional survey to color match other foundations of its brand (for example if they knew my bareMinerals color was cardamom they would’ve been able to adjust the yellow problem with my match by comparison) or comparing it to other major makeup brands (kind of like a foundation match) this would increase the accuracy of the color match.
REGINA S.
Hayward, CA
Just to give you an idea – this Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation is the customized foundation product from the bareMinerals Made-2-Fit app.

The foundation comes in a sleek and sturdy box, whether its a PR package or a normal order.

The customized foundation is placed in a clear glass bottle with a rose gold cap that has your first name printed in front. I think its a nice touch having that personalized look for the foundation.

Knowing that this is a specially formulated foundation made uniquely for each person already sounds promising enough. Its innovative and the whole process starting from the Made-2-Fit app was really made to be user-friendly.

Now lets talk about the Fresh Faced Foundation itself — formula wise its not runny. Not much of a liquid form. It’s a bit on the thicker type of foundation similar to a cream texture. Coverage wise its sheer to medium. Its buildable though. If you’re someone who prefers more coverage, it might take you 2-3 layers of this foundation to achieve that. How does this foundation set? Its more on the dewy side. Not matte. I personally have oily skin; I’m glad it didn’t make me look greasy even if its a dewy finish. I find that its better to set this with powder if you want a more finished look. Setting it with powder can also help prolong the staying power. I tried applying this with both a brush and a beauty blender; I preferred the look I got with my beauty blender. My faced look a bit more polished with it. 🙂

I wore this for around 6-8 hours during work and I didn’t find the need to touch up. I just used an oil blotting paper once in between, same with what I do on a normal day with other foundations and makeup brands that I use.

Color wise — I’d say its not perfect for everyone just yet. I think there are many factors to consider on why other people got their perfect match while some got something far off. I personally got a so-so match. It wasn’t exactly perfect since it was lighter but it was pretty near to my skin tone so I’d say its fine. The foundation shade that I got can easily be remedied with a bronzer or contour so for me its not really a big deal.

Price wise — $49.00 for 30ml. of product is a bit more on the pricey side for foundation. Though since I’m a fan of anything personalized, the glass bottle that came with my name printed on it was a huge plus. Delivery is free of charge within the U.S. | Shipping of the actual order was very quick too. The customized foundation will arrive at your doorstep in just a few days time. I also personally prefer sheer to medium coverage for foundation so I did like the formula and finish on this one.

Overall I'd say its a pretty decent foundation for everyday use, just something light and natural looking on the skin. I’ve been wearing this foundation for 8 days straight here in Tokyo and so far I’m loving it! I would be glad to repurchase this again. :)
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
This product I received from Influenster and Bare Minerals for testing purposes. It was really interesting to perticipate in this campaign! WIth the help of application was chosen the perfect tone for me personally and indeed the foundation is perfect !) That's just for this miracle of technology 5 stars!!!The design of the bottle really liked: laconic and stylish, with my name!!!))The foundation is a bit too jiquid for me and has a partial coverage. I would even say very weak.... The application and effect is similar to the bb cream)
Karla G.
San Marcos , CA
I'm giving it 4 stars because the app experience was amazing! I never thought that matching your skin tone was a thing through an app. Their customer service is amazing too and they ship quickly. The bottle? Wow I'm so impressed on how beautiful it looks. However it is extremely dark for my skin tone and it doesn't match at all. Texture is good and it looks like it has great coverage. Disappointed only by the fact that it's not at all my skin tone. Contacting customer service to see if I can get a better match
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.