BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Demi H.
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation

#GoBare #Made2Fit @influenster @bareminerals I am thankful to @influenster & @bareminerals for allowing me to be part of this #FREE trail.

The app was very helpful and easy to use... my #Made2Fit #Demi foundation arrived within just 2 days. Already my experience was amazing.

But once I opened my box... I was disappoint that my foundation was no where near my skin tone.

Thank you so much to @bareminerals & @influenster for reaching out and letting me be part of this. I wish my overal experience was better.

-mibeautyxo2
Hope A.
Durham, NC
I reeaaallly wanted this to work because it's such a good idea in theory. The bottle is absolutely adorable and comes with my name right on it. But after several tries I was unable to get a correct color match. I have olive undertones and it is really difficult for me to find good matching foundations. The colors I received were nowhere near my shade. I ended up giving the bottles to other friends that matched them perfectly. So sad I couldn't get a color. For 50 dollars it's best to go to sephora and utilize the same technology but with a human touch to make sure the color matches. Hard pass on this one. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Jacqueline M.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
If you want to try a light foundation to use during the day, this one will be perfect for you, This foundation is medium coverage and is ideal for use on the days that you want to see yourself a little more groomed but without so much makeup, it doesn’t leave the skin oily. What I love most is to have a foundation made especially for me and that has my name on the bottle.
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
Soo.. the app for iPhone is simple to use with voice prompts and all. The first bottle i received was too dark and was orangey for me so i contacted costumer service and received a code to receive another bottle for free. I scanned again and this time the match is perfect. I noticed this time, there are little dots at the bottom after the scans so you can see the colors it picks up. You have the option to rescan if you don’t like it or submit it if you think it it will work.
Now to the actual makeup, it blends very nicely for an exact match. It is a little dewy finish, so i set mine with a matte finishing powder because i prefer being matte.
It stays well and did not bother my sensitive skin.
I will be using my entire bottle😊
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion from Influenster.
Theresa A.
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation I was sent my first bottle of foundation and it was several shades too dark. Customer service was excellent at rectifying the situation and had me rescan. The second time I received a shade that was a much closer match. I have loved bareminerals for years when I used the powder form. It was so nice to try the creamy liquid foundation which had the same lovely coverage that I expected from bareminerals. Application was easy and wear time was good.
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
First off, I'm writing this review for the app alone and not the product! To start, I liked that they had a video tutorial on how to find your shade the right way with their technology. However, I wish there was an option to go back and forth in the video instead of going allll the way back to the beginning. My phone's brightness would die out after 10 seconds and I'd tap the screen to make it bright again, but in doing so it also canceled out the video. Then when opening the video back up, it started over again haha. I just gave up and figured I'd figure it out later-and then when I started the process they had audio instructions with mini videos so that was great. Overall it was a painless experience and I hope my foundation comes in the right color! From what I've seen in other reviews it comes out great! PS: This review is for the contest to win the actual foundation from my app's match! =)
Stacey C.
How bareMinerals created an app to customize makeup to your skin tone is amazing! And it’s super cool that it came specially for me with my name on it.

It’s a matte foundation! And the coverage is buildable! I like to go for a more natural look so I used one full pump of product.

I totally recommend this product!
Shauntel K.
Providence, RI
I loved getting this opportunity from Influenster, this was such an experience to have a digital app match my exact skin color and make a CUSTOM fitting foundation! I was very sketchy about it but I stayed hopeful and found this foundation to be complete coverage!! I personally use setting spray to make it feel a little more secure (not to melt off, I have oily skin :( . ) I recommend using this!!
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
So I am loving this foundation for an everyday natural look. I product did finish on the matte side which I like but I am more of a full coverage girl as I like to have an even skin tone. I tried to add more foundation to see if I could achieve a full coverage look but it got cakey. The foundation lasted all day and but did get shiny after a few hours. One thing I noticed is if it’s hot and my pores opened up, my face had this tingling sensation like I needed to scratch my face. This happens a lot when I wear BareMinerals so if you have sensitive skin and live in a hot climate like I do, be careful. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Amanda R.
I won this product from a virtual campaign trying out the match app. For me the color match was perfect! The app was easy to use and the instructions were clear. My foundation arrived very quickly and the packaging is top notch, with my name on the bottle! The foundation is a perfect light/medium coverage and wears well. I've always been a fan of BareMinerals, and this product is a home run for me!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.