BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
I received this from Influenster for free in exchange for my honest opinion. This is an app you download on your phone to match you with your perfect shade of foundation. It's custom made just for you and comes in a glass bottle with your name on it. I was really excited about this and downloaded the app right away. The app itself is a little tricky to navigate but I figured it out. I had to reach customer service for help with my Influenster code, but they were able to get it to me. The packaging is gorgeous and it had my name on the bottle with the date it was made.
Unfortunately, it was literally 10 shades too dark. I couldn't even contour with it. The formula seemed fantastic coverage-wise but the shade was completely unwearable. I contacted customer service again and they stayed true to their 30 day guarantee and promised a new bottle, giving me another code. When this new code didn't work I contacted customer service again and was given yet another code that also didn't work. At this point, I have given up. It was just too stressful, even for free. It seems like lovely foundation but they seriously need to work on the technology part of this company.
Christina R.
If your primary concern is getting an extremely precise color match then using this product is a must. As a WOC I was so surprised at how great the match was. It was so amazing that I had an issue with finding where I placed the foundation on my skin because it was such a seamless match.
Now, if you are looking for coverage, this isn’t it. This was basically a BB cream. It was so sheer, most of my dark marks showed right through. Also once it sets, in indoor lighting it looks ashy on dark skin. In natural sunlight it looked very skin like and true to color. The product has a thick mousse like consistency. I’m not sure that I would spend $40 for something that is so sheer.
Anamika S.
Long Branch, NJ
I was a bit skeptical how my skin would be matched using a phone app- but wow this is the first foundation that matches me PERFECTLY. I don’t have an easy skin color to match eitherIt’s so impressive- i have 4 other foundations (naked 7.0, Sephora airbrush in tan, L’Oréal trumatch and fenty 310) this is the one i reach for every morning. It blends so flawlessly in my skin. It’s light to medium coverage which is all I need and I feel like I have nothing on my skin. It’s a bit pricey but I actually might buy this after I run out. Also for a foundation bottle to have my name on it 😍😍😍
Amina S.
Dawsonville, GA
This is my second batch of foundation from Bare Minerals. My first batch for some reason came out way to dark for my skin tone. Luckily, the customer service at bare minerals is amazing and offered me the ability to reorder a new batch. This time I couldn't be more impressed with my perfect made for me foundation...The foundation has a light to medium coverage and leaves my skin with a dewy, fresh look. Very thankful I had the opportunity to try out this product complimentary from Influenster and Bare Minerals.

#Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster
Hannah M.
St Augustine, FL
The Made2fit app is amazing, the foundation I received matches my skin tone to a T. The foundation itself has a nice feel and goes on smooth although I wish it was more full coverage or that there was an option to choose that. I have combination skin and it feels and looks great but I also have big pores it can’t cover. For someone who likes a lighter coverage I would definitely recommend this product. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Santana F.
The app: one minute it's easy to use, the next minute you have to scan the same area for a solid 10 min just to capture properly. I've scanned several times and had it take anywhere from 2 min to 35 min. Also, it has your phone flash on THE WHOLE TIME! And that gets HOT. So I literally ended up burning my skin once trying to scan.

The product: it took 5 scans and 2 bottles of foundation to deliver a semi close enough product to even use. The first was too dark and too yellow. The second is still too yellow, but useable. It also is a formula that isn't very compatible with oily or combination skin. My friend tried it and her skin started getting a burning feeling. Coverage is medium. Also, after just 2-3 uses the full line is down to the first line of print on the bottle, so there doesn't seem to be a lot of product for the price.

All in all, i feel like I got the same results as a scan from Sephora, and got foundation the same price as sephora, only with more time and hassle and literal pain.

Thank you to Influenster and BareMinerals for the free foundation.
christina m.
Winter Haven, FL
So I’m giving this a 2 star I received my box today with my free and complimentary Made-2-Fit foundation. I was so excited the box looked so cute I open it up with the anticipation of there being my exact shade inside . Nothing but disappointment came out of me . I received a shade that was 3-4 shades to dark for me . I’m more of an olive tone not to light not to dark and this shade was so dark I literately have no way to use it . The app was so easy to use the navigation of it was awesome I was hoping with it being so easy to use I’d at least get a shade that was somewhat close . I am in love that my name is on it tho ..
Emily J.
I was extremely excited to be among one of the 500 Influensters to have the opportunity to try this foundation. I have tested it out and have my opinions to share.

To begin, I received my order within 8 days which was pretty good. When I received it, I was blown away by how absolutely amazing the packaging was. It was so sleek and beautiful! Then, the next surprise was how big the bottle truly was. It will be show in the picture attached. The packaging was not cheap whatsoever nor was the pump:)

So, how was the product? The product itself was great nor was it horrible. The color I got was a bit too tan for me sadly. However, I think although it is too tan, I could easily use it in the summer. My next complaint is that although the coverage is okay, it is somewhat patchy. When I put it in, I blended it out nicely and still saw patches sadly. However, this product did stay put all day which is great.

Thus, I really don't recommend this product for $50. However, if there is someway you can get it cheaper, I would go for it;)
Amanda L.
Raymond, IA
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation I feel like the process to order this foundation was very easy. When I received this product I thought it was going to be too light for me but it was a perfect match! I do feel like it was a little heavy with only medium coverage. You could still see my blemishes through it. With and without a primer it tended to separate after about 4 hours. I mixed it with my B.B. cream and it seems to last longer!
Trisha K.
Received my free bottle of Made 2 Fit Foundation and I was so impressed. I was skeptical when I first downloaded the FREE APP, but once my made for me foundation arrived and I put it to the test, I quickly changed my mind. My color match was SPOT ON! and it applies so smooth. It's a light coverage formula that you can build to a medium coverage and not have your face feeling "heavy" or oily. It lasts all day and did I mention it was a perfect match! I would highly recommend this foundation if you're needing a light-medium coverage that actually matches your skin tone.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.