BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Jac d.
Super simple and fast to use the app. Color matches my skin tone very well. Easy to apply and a little goes a long way. Thank you so much!
Michel'le S.
Shelton, CT
This foundation was amazing! I've never been able to use just one foundation, I've always had to mix 2 colors. This foundation is the best!
Sarah F.
Topeka, KS
Loved this product! The color match was perfect for my cool toned Fair complexion and the finish was beautiful on my combination dry skin!
Courtney S.
Berwick, LA
Great formula and coverage. It's awesome that they have an app to get the perfect color for you. I love the personalization of the bottle.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
The app seemed from the end result was going to be a good match but after two tries, both colors were way too dark for my skin complexion.
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Unfortunately this app is not compatible with my phone. I have a new phone and I believe this is app is very poor if it is even inclusive.
Maria H.
8120 puritan st , downey
Love this foundation it really match my skin and the best thing is light formula honestly can’t describe how happy I am with this product
Angela L.
suitland, MD
The color was a little off, but I love the texture of this product! I will definitely order again! I also highly recommend this product.
Alejandra B.
Asheville , NC
The coverage was buildable the process of the shipping was quick good for dry skins but if you have oily skin it’s a no go but it’s good
Saray G.
Odessa, TX
Ok ive never tried it but i have tried other products and i love them and i think i will love this too will update yall about the results
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.