BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...37 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Jenn B.
Riverview, FL
I was unsure how the color match would come out, but it actually ended up being pretty on point! The undertones were perfect for my skin, i wish it was just a tiny bit darker, but i was able to add a bit of bronzer and it was perfect. The coverage is very medium to light, and I had to put on quite a bit to build it up to my liking, but the finish was satiny and smooth. I have very oily skin and I was surprised it lasted as long as it did before I had to touch it up. Over all I was pleasantly surprised with the results, I just wish it had better coverage so I didn’t have to use so much to build it up.
angie s.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Ok I took the test at night with my bedroom light on but the match was amazing!! It’s light coverage but it was easy to build up it lasted a long time I loved it. Recommend 9/10
Miriam M.
San Antonio, TX
So excited about my new #BareMinerals mascara. It is personalized from the tone to the bottle. It’s such great quality and feels so light on my skin. I love it !
Ashley P.
Houma, LA
Super easy to use and the app was easy as well. Love the product and the coverage. Price is a little on the high side for me at this point in my life. But other than that, great product.
Kathryn P.
usa
Phone wasn't compatible for campaign to try it. Very upset would've loved to try it out bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation would've been perfect for me
Sasha R.
I liked this foundation it matches my skin so well it looks like i don’t have it on!!!! I love how my name is on the bottle. I would say i wish it was waterproof but overall great product
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
My favorite foundation!!! It matched my skin PERFECTLY! It is good for more oily skin, and I have dry skin so that was a downfall. I love the way it blends tho! I will definitely purchase more
curlypanda A.
Spring, TX
Ok this foundation is amazing 😍😍 the app scanned my Skin just right and I have never had a better matching foundation in my life. And having your name on it is just the cutest thing ever
Amber L.
Columbus, MS
Honestly they never did get the color quite right but maybe they’re not to blame. We all like our foundation differently. But I gave the bottles to my sister and she was absolutely in love with them. Long lasting, full coverage, the whole nine! She loves the foundations.
Nakisha S.
Honestly it’s like going into a store and randomly selecting a shade you think might fit without opening the bottle and swatching. I received my first order and it was way too grey yellow chalk like.
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???