BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Natalie H.
Pippa Passes, KY
I always thought my foundation matched my skin, until bareMinerals Made-2-Fit came into my life! After scanning my face with the easy to use app, my foundation arrived in beautiful packaging, complete with my name printed on the bottle. However, I was disappointed; the color looked too dark. But when I applied it, it blended seamlessly into my skin! I never realized that the foundation I had been buying was too light!!! The “fresh faced” finish is very skin-like. I have oily skin, and I’ve not had any problem with this getting too shiny. It lasts all day, and I’m super impressed with the overall look and concept of this foundation!
Rachael M.
Blue Island, IL
This product has a nice formula and feel. The coverage is light to medium so better for an every day foundation than a special occasion where you want more coverage. My only problem I had was that the color is slightly too light for my complexion and with the process to find the color I was expecting it to be a perfect match. I think it’s easier to just go to the store and color match foundation than jumping through all the hoops with the app and then waiting for it to ship to you.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
I downloaded this app after getting invited to the virtual Vox campaign. I had no idea Bare minerals created an app like this. Working in advertising and being a creative, I definitely respect the smart thinking behind this app. It’s amazing that the brand wanted everyone to get their unique shade and personalize it for them. There are a few glitches in the app that were frustrating me but once everything went through it was smooth. Let’s see how the foundation matches my skin and wears!

Update: got my foundation and it’s definitely more neutral and wayyy darker than my natural skin tone. 🤔 I think I can make it work with self tanner but I have warm olive undertones not cool neutral so I was skeptical.

The foundation is light, and has a really nice finish. I was able to make it worth with light concealers which is what I typically use. I still think the color is more neutral than I would like but I think it’s easy to add warm tones with powders etc. is it the most accurate tool? I would say no but the formula is pretty great and actually kept me mostly matte the entire day over some of my other foundations. I will definitely be using this a lot!
Christy M.
Dallas, TX
Hello Bare Minerals!!! Why haven’t we officially met before?!! I don’t know why Bare Minerals doesn’t get more recognition, but after trying this custom foundation, I think that is going to change fast. This foundation was custom blended through specific photos I took of my skin, and the bottle arrived WITH MY NAME ON IT! And the match. Was. Perfect. I’ve never had a foundation match that perfectly because I have pale olive skin. (Yes, it exists). This has a pump, which I love, and the texture is like a loose whipped mousse. 1 pump just-medium coverage, and 2 pumps gives medium-plus. Without primer, it lasted for 8 hours without settling in pores, lines, or needing a retouch. No oiliness or oxidizing either. With primer, my skin looked naturally flawless, and everything stayed in place. Usually everything goes oily in my t-zone, so something special is going on here! No breakouts or bumps have popped up either. Picked up the tinted moisturizer that claims to improve skin for days I don’t need full foundation, and it’s equally impressive so far. Definitely planning to repurchase after getting a little summer sun, and I’m really looking forward to trying the concealer this week!
Samantha C.
Winter Park, FL
I like the product. It’s light to medium coverage and looks very natural. The finish is slightly dewy and fresh. My only issue is with the App it’s self. I actually tested twice and received two bottles of foundation (one as a gift from Influenster and one purchased by my self.) Both bottles of foundation as slightly too dark, and they are not the same color. The product does oxidize slightly. The matching technology is very very cool- but I imagine will get better and more accurate with time! All it all the App experience was neat and easy to use. I like the product it’s self and would recommend it to a friend.
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS
I will say the app was impressive and very easy to use. Though I followed the steps exactly and even did it in a naturally sunlit room, the foundation I received was 2 shades too dark. I did test it out and it is a nice, light feeling foundation. Buildable coverage from light to medium (I like full coverage). It left my face looking fresh and semi dewy. Thanks to Influenster for allowing me to try and review this for free. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Osmary A.
Rosamond, CA
Tried this twice with the app on my iphone and both times I got a very tan color for my NC20 skintone. Wayyy too dark. I consulted with BE Made2fit personnel online and recalibrated my phone and tried again. Same color came again. I don't know if it is because my phone is too old or what the problem is. I will not try again.

The foundation seems lightweight, light to medium coverage but it's hard for me to determine since mine is so dark and cocoa colored.

Customer service is very good. They refunded my money for the first misfit and gave me a promo code for the second go round. I don't know how the second "fit" will be handled but I will be seeking my money back. I may go to a BE boutique.

I'm not sure how to rate the app since it has not worked for me. Is it a phone issue or user error or both? idk

UPDATE: Apparently you need a newer phone or at least newer than an iphone 5s which is what I have. They refunded my money on both wrong fits and I did not need to return them. But since my phone is the issue and I was excited about the app, I give up on this. I could go to a boutique but you need an appt. and honestly this seems like a big deal and I think I'm over the whole idea.
Terri C.
AMAZING! Crazy how technology can create your own custom foundation!
The app was super easy to use. It may take a few tries to get the right scan but very easy to follow. It took me about 5 minutes to get the right scans and submitted my order. I received it 2 days later! I was suprised at how fast my custom foundation came in so quick.
The bottle is custom made just for me! Even has my name on it!
The shade is a 100% match to my skin. I've been a fan of this brand for years so the formula is excellent on my face. I apply the foundation with a foundation brush and some mineral veil to set the entire look.
I definitely will buy again. It's recommended to scan your face to get a custom shade each time! I look forward to do another scan in the summer to compliment my tanned skin.
Chelsey H.
Inman , SC
First of all the app was awesome! Great technology. The color match was pretty good for me. Almost perfect as far as my actual color but I always buy my makeup a little darker but with some powder & bronze on top, it was perfect. I don’t love the consistency of the makeup however, it is very thick. I don’t know if I’m using the wrong brush or what but it doesn’t go on smoothly. It last throughout the day very well. The packaging & bottle were by far my favorite thing about this product. The bottle is nice glass & of course customized with my name.
Karla P.
IN LOVE with this Foundation! It’s perfect for everyday use, super lightweight with light to medium coverage. Loved the process of how they show you how to match the tone, I was sooooo happy when I received it and saw it matched perfectly my skin tone AND how cute is it that they put your name on the bottle? It’s amazing! Loved everything about it.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.