BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Caitlyn C.
Lynnfield , MA
It’s seemed to match pretty well but it is really shear so a few shades off doesn’t really make that big a deal. It does have a really pretty Dewey-ish finish that I like
Laura A.
Lees Summit , MO
This product is amazing! Not only does it match your skin color perfectly but goes on perfectly! After receiving this product for free I am now obsessed! I will definitely be buying!
Chloe L.
San Jose , CA
I downloaded the BareMinerals Made 2 Fit app and the process was easy, fun, and efficient. I am excited to try a custom-blended foundation that is meant to complement and bring out the natural glow in my skin.
Kendal T.
Not the best coverage, but does match pretty well. I wouldn’t use it everyday. It is definitely light weight. I never had a problem with it, just was not for me.
member-4f717
I absolutely love this product! It never makes me breakout and is so lightweight that I never feel like I need to pack it on for it to work! It has great coverage and is pretty affordable. I would highly recommend to anyone it is a great product.
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
I’ve only gotten the foundation from bare minerals but I love it !!! There is nothing bad to say it about. the application goes on smooth , and so far no breakouts !
Kendal S.
Ringgold, GA
This product is amazing! That got a perfect match and it even has my name on the bottle!!! I definitely recommend this product! Influenster you are AHHHMAZZZINGGG!
Valerie R.
San Benito, TX
kate p.
I really like this foundation! It has a nice sheer build able coverage. The shade is perfect! I was really happy that the app worked to help me get the right shade!
Kate C.
Los angeles, CA
Sweet jesus where do i start okay with the pros i cannot say that i hate this because i dont i LOVEE the pacakging maybe a little biased but i like that it says my name idk its just cute i like the texture of the foundation its really creamy and seems pretty full coverage im saying seems because i couldnt actually wear it now for the sad cons it didnt match my skin...tun tun tun... i honestly wouldnt mind it it if it were a shade lighter or darker im sure ive worn plenty of those but it was really not my shade it made me look like i went on vacation and got a cool little tan BUT ONLY ON MY FACE only my face went on vacation so as you can probably tell i was sad cause i mean its kind of the whole point of the app (to choose your perfect color) soo basically i feel like i would have liked it if i could wear it.
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???