BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
cynthia C.
This app is awesome !! I actually love how it actually give me your fit for foundation!!
Aurora K.
Dover, DE
Great foudation. I was really surprise that it match my skin so well. This foundation is for all type of skin. You might have to build it up for full coverages.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
This foundation is great, it gives a medium coverage. If you want the more natural makeup look then this formula is perfect for you! It took 2 times to get the right color but I'll blame that on use error lol. I love the color match! I dont even have to blend down my neck! I've never gotten a shade that close to my face color! It gives me a very natural barely there skin still breathing feeling. Perfect for summer. It made my whole face more even tone looking and cant see the discoloration under my eyes.
#contest #influenster #free #lovingit #keepitfresh
Veronica H.
This foundation truly surprised me. I was a little skeptical about how well it would match balmy skin. To my surprise it matched PERFECT! I absolutely loved it.
Bibi P.
The foundation felt a bit thick so it’s good for when you want full coverage; my shade ended up being a little light for me but that was due to the app itself
Ashley W.
Bryan, TX
Absolutely love my customized foundation. Color matches perfectly, light weight, not too oil and gives great coverage. Also the bottle is pretty dang cute too.
Adrienne A.
Memphis, TN
It was the perfect match!!! I wish there was a little more coverage even though it is a fresh faced foundation. I loved the finish and it stayed put all day!!
Brittany M.
Magnolia, NJ
I didn’t know what to expect with this foundation, but I am so glad I got it! It matches my skin perfectly and it feels so amazing! I highly recommend this!!!
Chelyce C.
Corvallis, OR
Love, love, LOVE this foundation! Matched PERFECTLY, though I'll need to get another shade for Summer. My faces feels weightless and flawless when wearing it.
Lindsey B.
Formula has great consistency, good coverage and seems to wear well. It was darker than my skin which was disappointing but I can still use it. So far so good
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.