BY BAREMINERALS #62 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...34 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
The skin test was so easy and simple. It helped me all the way through, and I love my foundation it was my perfect match I just love the formula.
Erica C.
Franklin
This is full coverage and resembles my skin tone perfectly. I did this through the app, and received my order a few days after I placed my order
Keri G.
Chas Afb, SC
I love this foundation! It matches my skin PERFECTLY! It could be a little more full coverage, but you can definitely build it up. Great product!
Kataryna O.
Oceanside, CA
Wasn’t overly impressed with the coverage of this foundation but the shade match was perfect. Would recommend for people who need light coverage.
lauryn L.
Great Bend, KS
I love the formula, but it was too dark for my skin tone :( it gave me medium coverage, i think it could be layered up without looking too cakey.
Ashley S.
Indianapolis , IN
Beautiful coverage, love the consistency, and it's a pump!! It's just a tad too dark. So it's perfect as my summer shade!! Still beautiful though
Jennifer A.
Alexandria, VA
I really like this foundation it’s perfect coverage thanks so much Bare minerals 😘 it’s not heavy or don’t make you greasy really is long where
Hilal Y.
The foundation matched my skin tone perfectly! I’m glad i got a change to try it. I feel like it’s a bit cakey and it doesn’t blend very well.
Kimy S.
Fullerton , CA
Amazing. you can know your skin tone with accuracy very easily using this application of bare mineral a great idea. Too easy. Medium coverage.
Recia B.
El Paso, TX
Great product blended smoothly and easily, cute packaging, wasn’t quite my skin tun but I’ve mixed it with other foundations and it works great
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.