BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Sasha R.
I liked this foundation it matches my skin so well it looks like i don’t have it on!!!! I love how my name is on the bottle. I would say i wish it was waterproof but overall great product
curlypanda A.
Spring , TX
Ok this foundation is amazing 😍😍 the app scanned my Skin just right and I have never had a better matching foundation in my life. And having your name on it is just the cutest thing ever
Amber L.
Columbus, MS
Honestly they never did get the color quite right but maybe they’re not to blame. We all like our foundation differently. But I gave the bottles to my sister and she was absolutely in love with them. Long lasting, full coverage, the whole nine! She loves the foundations.
Nakisha S.
Honestly it’s like going into a store and randomly selecting a shade you think might fit without opening the bottle and swatching. I received my first order and it was way too grey yellow chalk like.
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
it's been a great experience, the packaging is beautiful and the application super easy to use, I had a problem with the tone but the bareMinerals team got ready and sent another, this is incredible, I'm in love with the color and brand ❤️
Esther A.
Evanston , IL
Love this product on my face, but it was a bit darker for me. I had to mix a foundation with it and it was awesome. It is good for both oily and dry skin and it is light weight. Will definitely buy it in my shade and recommend it
Laura K.
Endicott, NY
This foundation is wonderful! It is the perfect color and applies real smooth. It is a lighter coverage than I typically wear, so I wouldn't recommend it if you have many skin impurities. If your skin is fairly clear then this would be a great foundation to use. I am very happy and plan to purchase again in the future!
Ally S.
Love how this is a custom foundation is for your specific skin color. It uses advanced software tech through and easy to use and to get your specific skin color! LOVE it!!
Rebecca A.
My perfect color. I was so impressed because I took my photos in poor lighting. It is very moisturizing and light coverage. Perfect for when your going for a dewy look.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Great product. Love that it is custom to my skin color. It was a perfect match! It stays on all day and has a clean finish. I don’t look oily with it on. I love it. I would absolutely buy this product again!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.