BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Jasmine R.
I love this foundation!! It’s amazing to have a makeup customized just for my skin. I simply submitted photos and before I knew it, my customized foundation was at my door step!
Ivanna B.
Okay I got the foundation last night and I used it all day today and I'm quite impressed. It matched my skin tone perfectly, and I love how matte it was. It lasted all day long.
lindsey o.
Feels good and smooth, the color the app picked was perfect and matched me well. I wish it was a little more coverage but I don’t have problem skin so it wasn’t a big deal for me
Emily A.
Palmetto, GA
This foundation is very great. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. I love how my name is on the bottle, and how they scan for the exact skin tone you have. Which is a great personal touch for the product.
Laura T.
Bronx, NY
To be completely honest about it I was súper exited for this foundation since is custom made but the foundation that they send was way too light regards coverage I think it does the job and the bottle with your name on it was a plus!
Marra P.
Ellijay, GA
I’m really enjoying this foundation! It was perfectly matched to my skin with the awesome made 2 fit app and the personalized bottle makes it even better! Smooth and lightweight.
Archie S.
Hoover, AL
The only reason I give this foundation 4 stars is because it was the wrong color. The color matched for me was a few shades too light and it has a grey finish to it. It doesn’t have warmth to it at all. So those of us who have red or yellow undertones, this foundation won’t work for you. I did like how the foundation was light and felt like I didn’t have anything on my face. One pump was enough coverage for me but again, i didn’t have the correct color. The foundation also had a pleasant smell. The scanning feature should probably be done away with because it’s prone to be inaccurate. I would definitely wear this foundation if I had the correct color. I also liked the fact that my name was on the bottle. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Sam K.
This foundation is the perfect match! I am so thankful to have received it! The color is beautiful! I love how smooth and effortless it goes on! It last all day! Makes my skin feel soft! I would so recommend buying it!!!!
Daphnie B.
Sanford, NC
I love this foundation. The color is a complete match to me & the whole process was really cool. It is a somewhat natural dewy finish but the coverage isn’t as full as I’d expected.
Daniela M.
Lemoore, CA
It was way too dark both times that i tried it. I wish they could rematch me again but two was the limit. I wanted to like this product but i couldnt even wear it because it was way to dark for my light skin tone
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???