BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Michelle P.
Morristown, TN
This product was not the right color. The.color was so dark and made me look like a woman of color. Women Of color are beautiful but I'm a red headed freckled faced very pale white woman.
Arlette C.
San antonio, TX
I got this free foundation thanks to influenster. I was so happy to being able to test this customized foundation. It does not leave my face oily. But it's not exactly my shade. Did leave my face orange. :/
Machala H.
Ludowici, GA
Great foundation. Good quality packaging. I love the way it feels. It’s lightweight and matched my skin PERFECT. I have combination skin and it didn’t separate on me which is surprising.
Jordi M.
Worcester, MA
For a medium coverage look this product is amazing. I got the correct color on the first try and it feels light on my face. I feel like I do not have make up on. It dries nicely and it also looks flawless on the face
Mary Louise V.
Spartanburg, SC
I love, love, love this foundation. And this is in spite of the face that it totally clogs my pores! It has great coverage, blends well, and created a fantastic base for a full face makeup look!
Samantha C.
Tampa , FL
The product itself is great quality, along with all bare minerals products I have tried however the color match was completely off. I am not even able to wear it because it is so dark.
Lauren R.
Royse City, TX
This is such an amazing foundation. The app is so cool and easy to use and it matches me PERFECTLY! So much more than any of my other foundations and it’s all i’ve been using since i got it! would 10/10 recommend.
Leann H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I don’t really wear make up, or foundation but I am So in love now. It’s so easy to apply and lasts all day/night. Bare Minerals has really showed out. New customer alert!! I love it!
Alessandra C.
Las Cruces, NM
When I got this, I was so excited. The packaging is beautiful and the the fact that my name was on it was amazing! The color match is literally the same color as my skin! It’s crazy!
Kinsey J.
I was pretty skeptical about how closely this would match my face and was quite surprised to find out it matched it almost perfectly! The only downside is the oily ness. I have combo skin and it makes my face very oily.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???