BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Shanneth S.
Islandia, NY
I’ve never used liquid foundation because I’ve been afraid that it would have a “caked on” feeling. This foundation feels light and gives me full coverage. The color was spot on, and I wouldn’t mind using this in the future.
Maria D.
Dorchester, MA
I received a liquid foundation from BareMinerals completely free to try and give my honest review, so I like the packaging, the formula, and the personalized bottle is a plus. On the other hand, the foundation is not my shade, I was very disappointed. I like the app, but still, need improvement.
Its_denijah C.
Fayetteville, GA
I love this foundation so far it is my perfect shade, lightweight,and buildable. The one thing I did notice was it was a little red but that fine because one I blended it in it looked amazing.
Ishica P.
Dalton, GA
I loved the foundation. It is really creamy and a good consistency,but I am really upset because it is not my color. It is really dark. I think the app was the issue with flash not picking up the right tones of colors. Overall, the foundation is good.
Vicki S.
GLENDALE, AZ
My foundation shade was truly a perfect match! I was amazed ayt how perfect it was to my skin tone. The coverage reminds me of a bb cream or tinted moisturizer. And my name printed on the bottle was just too cute!
Alexa C.
Clovis, CA
I was so excited to receive my foundation. I waa also a little scared when i got it cause of how dark the color was but when i used and blended it out it was the right shade and im in love with it.
Katherine T.
Memphis, TN
I havent tried the product yet. But the app was really cool and super easy to use. Helpful tips when using it. Make sure your battery is charged, your camera is clean and you use natural lighting.
Sarah G.
Great foundation, Gives you a medium coverage very radiant glowy. Don’t recommend if you have oily skin will make u extremely dewy. Overall great coverage and they matched my skin perfectly.
Haley B.
Tyler, TX
Loved this! I received it fit free from Influenster. The app was so easy to use and I was shipped my personalized shade in less than a week. The foundation is very light and a little expensive but I love it!
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love love love this. It looked too light for my skin but it goes on very nicely. the color is pretty good once it’s on my face. It’s so silky on the skin. The true test is how long it will last the bottle is quite tiny.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???