BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Jacqueline M.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
If you want to try a light foundation to use during the day, this one will be perfect for you, This foundation is medium coverage and is ideal for use on the days that you want to see yourself a little more groomed but without so much makeup, it doesn’t leave the skin oily. What I love most is to have a foundation made especially for me and that has my name on the bottle.
Theresa A.
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation I was sent my first bottle of foundation and it was several shades too dark. Customer service was excellent at rectifying the situation and had me rescan. The second time I received a shade that was a much closer match. I have loved bareminerals for years when I used the powder form. It was so nice to try the creamy liquid foundation which had the same lovely coverage that I expected from bareminerals. Application was easy and wear time was good.
Stacey C.
How bareMinerals created an app to customize makeup to your skin tone is amazing! And it’s super cool that it came specially for me with my name on it.

It’s a matte foundation! And the coverage is buildable! I like to go for a more natural look so I used one full pump of product.

I totally recommend this product!
Shawnna S.
Heislerville, NJ
Honestly didn't even want to give this a star period, but it refused to allow me to move to this part without doing so. I was invited to Influenster to download the app, and then get a code to try the foundation for free. Got the code but can't tell you a thing about the product because the app is terrible. Every time I hit Scan it just freezes and does nothing and I have to close app. I was looking forward to trying the foundation, and based on the reviews of others who haven't had problems with the app it sounds like I missed out.
Shauntel K.
Providence, RI
I loved getting this opportunity from Influenster, this was such an experience to have a digital app match my exact skin color and make a CUSTOM fitting foundation! I was very sketchy about it but I stayed hopeful and found this foundation to be complete coverage!! I personally use setting spray to make it feel a little more secure (not to melt off, I have oily skin :( . ) I recommend using this!!
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
So I am loving this foundation for an everyday natural look. I product did finish on the matte side which I like but I am more of a full coverage girl as I like to have an even skin tone. I tried to add more foundation to see if I could achieve a full coverage look but it got cakey. The foundation lasted all day and but did get shiny after a few hours. One thing I noticed is if it’s hot and my pores opened up, my face had this tingling sensation like I needed to scratch my face. This happens a lot when I wear BareMinerals so if you have sensitive skin and live in a hot climate like I do, be careful. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Brittany B.
Gautier , MS
This custom blended foundation goes on smooth, and is the perfect match for my skin tone! I was skeptical at first, because I did not see how an app would be able to make my perfect match, but Bare Minerals Made-2-Fit did it! 💕 It is extemely lightweight, and it looks like I do not have foundation on, while still making my skin look smooth and even. This is the perfect foundation for everyday wear!
Melissa G.
West Columbia, SC
So I was given the opportunity to try BareMinerals Made-2-Fit Foundation for free and see how it held up against my regular MakeSense foundation/tinted moisturizers with their three shades up or down ability to match to tone. I was going to test it just like I tested my current foundation during the daytime, gym, etc. the price points are similar $49 for theirs and mine $45/$50

Well... my test stopped at arrival. This was definitely not my match, despite having my name on it. 🤔 However, it was my friend Lindsey’s match. 😂 I’ll definitely be sticking to my current product. It matches perfectly, is sweat proof, waterproof, and has skincare in it.
Jennifer C.
This is the coolest way to get your own customized perfect foundation. The app uses your camera on your phone to scan your skin tone on your face in 5 facial points: forehead, cheeks, and jaw areas. It’s super easy to you and it’s a breeze to get your perfect match foundation. The formula is smooth and goes on perfectly. I highly recommend. #BMxM2F #Made2Fit #BareMinerals #free #gotitfree #review #voxbox #influenster
Thank you @bareMinerals & @influenster for the opportunity to try and review new products. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Amanda R.
I won this product from a virtual campaign trying out the match app. For me the color match was perfect! The app was easy to use and the instructions were clear. My foundation arrived very quickly and the packaging is top notch, with my name on the bottle! The foundation is a perfect light/medium coverage and wears well. I've always been a fan of BareMinerals, and this product is a home run for me!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???