BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Alisa M.
Saint Joseph, MN
No good. Received my “math”, and it is comical how far off it is. Couldn’t even fake it with a good tan. I have light tan/olive skin and my bottle came looking like Nutella... it is comical! The image of my match in the app looked like it would be ok. Also, shipping was horrendous, took almost a month for me to receive it when they said it had shipped. I’ll reach out to customer service to see how much of a pain their process of re-matching is. If there are too many hoops, though, then I’m out.
Maria R.
I’m so fortunate that I received this bareMinerals product for free for testing purposes from Influenster! This fabulous foundation shade was formulated just for me by bareMinerals. This is truly a revolutionary product & process. The Made-2-Fit app has officially eliminated all the hassles of purchasing a foundation. The app easily & clearly throughout the entire short process. You can conveniently do this from home. Such a futuristic beauty process. The bottle comes personalized, they place your name on the front & back of the bottle - this $49 product is completely worth the money.
Crystal W.
Let’s start with the packaging, it’s a very sleek bottle and looks very high quality. Not to mention how cool that it has your name on it! I applied it over my typical color correcting primer, I am someone who needs full coverage for redness (eczema) the first layer covers nearly all but I did have to add a little more but it is easily buildable! When I finished putting it on I realized how amazing the color was! I didn’t have to bring it down onto my neck at all because of how PERFECT the color matched. Some foundations don’t do well when you add powder on, especially with a beauty blender it can get cakey but this looks really great with my airspun translucent powder. It’s also very long lasting, wears all day into the night. Overall a great foundation and I would definitely buy it for myself! I’ll put a picture below to show how no redness is coming through and how amazing the color match is!
Heleny C.
this foundation is great. buildable medium coverage that still allows your skin to look like skin. the color match technology did an amazing job with my shade match, it was perfect! the foundation darkens a bit upon application but the shade was still perfect. I prefer to apply this with my fingers and then smooth out anything with a beauty blender. it is a gorgeous uminous finish without being overly dewy. a new favorite for me! The process to get matched was also very simple, straightforward and quick. Took me maybe 5 min to get matched and for the order to go through. I Think this foundation is amazing!
Lindsey M.
Davenport
Okay so let’s start with the app! The app was fairly easy to use it was a little confusing at first but then I got the hang of it! After getting the foundation I was a little nervous because the shade looked pretty dark in the bottle, but once I pumped it out on my hand and started to blend it in it was a great match!! The reason I am giving it 4 stars is because it is not very full coverage. It is a light to medium coverage. Which is totally fine but I prefer a full coverage foundation.
Jennifer B.
First have to say that the foundation is exactly as it is advertised. Light weight. And fresh faced. It’s not exactly mineral like but does go on smoothly.

My issue was with the app. This is what you use in order to get your “custom” shade. It took literally a week to get the app just to recognize the white paper. But once done so I received my personalized shade.

I do suggest to use it lightly. I put it on heavy at first and it blended. A lot darker then my skin tone. Used a lot less next time and it fit perfectly.

Works well with it without the combination of bareMinerals mineral powder products as well!
Ally H.
Hilliard , OH
This foundation is great if you're looking for a lightweight, light to full coverage foundation that matches your skin tone perfectly. The app is easy to use and I've been impressed with how closely the foundation matches my skin tone. Safe to say it's the foundation I've used that most closely matches my natural skin color. The packaging is nice and I particularly like the choice of a pump as the dispenser. The gold lid and the personalization of the bottle is an added bonus. The texture of the foundation is good; not too runny and not too thick. It applies smoothly with a brush without feeling too oily. I have sensitive skin, but otherwise normal, and I haven't found it to irritate my skin at all. I will admit that I need to use some thicker concealer when I have undereye circles or acne, but I think this would be a great foundation for the summer months when I want something a bit lighter. It is a bit more than I'd usually spend for foundation, but with the customization and the relatively fast turn around on my order, I'd consider repurchasing. I received the foundation complimentary after completing a previous bareMinerals virtual vox box and have enjoyed testing the product. I also appreciate that bareMinerals is a cruelty free brand.
Nichole A.
San Diego , CA
Love the idea of having a custom foundation made to order for your skin color. I have a color that’s very hard to match due to my olive tone light complexion. Sometimes I find myself having to buy two different foundations to mix together to find my perfect color. And don’t get me started on having a professional finding my color.. I always end up looking like a a gosht. So, bareminerals made2fit app seemed like the absolute perfect solution. I downloaded the app, followed the prompts, it was quick and easy. Once my custom color was created, I was directed towards the purchase option, there was an option for me to enter my discount code that was provided by Influenster and everything was covered. My package arrived quickly and safely, in a special little box. I was so exited when it arrived I tried it on right away, the foundation felt smooth and creamy and was a very solid medium coverage. Unfortunately for me, the color was a little too orange for me. The awesome thing is, they have a 30 day return policy, so I’ll be reaching out this weekend to see if they can switch the color. Maybe I did my scan in too low of light, hopefully the next time I try it it’ll match my complexion better.
Hannah M.
Costa Mesa , CA
I really wanted to like this foundation because I love Bare Minerals and the app seemed like a great idea. The first time I used the Made 2 Fit app and did a scan, I received my custom foundation 2 days later. I was super impressed with how fast it came. The packaging is great and I love how it has my name on it. The top is a pretty gold and the bottle is glass. I also like the pump. However the shade was completely off! It was a strange orange color and did not even come close to my pale skin tone. I contacted them and they told me to do 3 scans to make sure they got the color right and they would ship me a new foundation that hopefully matched. I did the 3 scans and they said they got them. About a week later I was told there was a problem and to do another scan. I did the scan and they said they would be shipping my foundation soon. It’s now been 2 weeks and I’ve heard nothing from them, even when I followed up. I would love to review the actual foundation since it feels great, but I only did a small patch since it doesn’t match my skin at all I haven’t actually worn it. If I even get one that matches my skin I will update since I really want to like it, but with no foundation I can’t really do anything.
Natalie H.
Pippa Passes, KY
I always thought my foundation matched my skin, until bareMinerals Made-2-Fit came into my life! After scanning my face with the easy to use app, my foundation arrived in beautiful packaging, complete with my name printed on the bottle. However, I was disappointed; the color looked too dark. But when I applied it, it blended seamlessly into my skin! I never realized that the foundation I had been buying was too light!!! The “fresh faced” finish is very skin-like. I have oily skin, and I’ve not had any problem with this getting too shiny. It lasts all day, and I’m super impressed with the overall look and concept of this foundation!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.