BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Jor D.
This foundation surprised me!! It was not as close of a match as I would have liked but considering it was all done over an ap made me impressed.
Erica C.
Franklin
This is full coverage and resembles my skin tone perfectly. I did this through the app, and received my order a few days after I placed my order
Kataryna O.
Oceanside , CA
Wasn’t overly impressed with the coverage of this foundation but the shade match was perfect. Would recommend for people who need light coverage.
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
The skin test was so easy and simple. It helped me all the way through, and I love my foundation it was my perfect match I just love the formula.
lauryn L.
Great Bend, KS
I love the formula, but it was too dark for my skin tone :( it gave me medium coverage, i think it could be layered up without looking too cakey.
Gabi B.
Storrs, CT
Best foundation i have ever used. I don’t think i can go back to my old foundation. It’s perfect for my skin and makes me look like a new person
Hilal Y.
The foundation matched my skin tone perfectly! I’m glad i got a change to try it. I feel like it’s a bit cakey and it doesn’t blend very well.
Crystal S.
Groton, CT
I love this foundation! It matches my skin perfectly and gives a great medium coverage. Having my name on the bottle is an awesome little perk.
Samantha T.
Soquel, CA
I really liked this foundation. It isn’t too thick of coverage and the color was perfect! It’s VERY pricey so I don’t know if I would re order.
Nicole A.
This foundation is amazing. I can’t believe how well it’s matched to my skin color. It’s smooth, light and a must have in anyone’s makeup bag!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.