BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
selena p.
I really loved this foundation. It worked wodnerful. It covered all my scares and pores. It made my face look very smooth. I totally would purchase this one after im done with the one i recieved
Kayla B.
North Liberty, IN
Tried this product for the first time these past couple months and so far I am really liking it. It’s very light on my face and I feel covered all day till night time. I love that my face doesn’t feel oily or greasy with this.
lindsey o.
Feels good and smooth, the color the app picked was perfect and matched me well. I wish it was a little more coverage but I don’t have problem skin so it wasn’t a big deal for me
Laura T.
Bronx, NY
To be completely honest about it I was súper exited for this foundation since is custom made but the foundation that they send was way too light regards coverage I think it does the job and the bottle with your name on it was a plus!
Archie S.
Hoover, AL
The only reason I give this foundation 4 stars is because it was the wrong color. The color matched for me was a few shades too light and it has a grey finish to it. It doesn’t have warmth to it at all. So those of us who have red or yellow undertones, this foundation won’t work for you. I did like how the foundation was light and felt like I didn’t have anything on my face. One pump was enough coverage for me but again, i didn’t have the correct color. The foundation also had a pleasant smell. The scanning feature should probably be done away with because it’s prone to be inaccurate. I would definitely wear this foundation if I had the correct color. I also liked the fact that my name was on the bottle. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Ivanna B.
Okay I got the foundation last night and I used it all day today and I'm quite impressed. It matched my skin tone perfectly, and I love how matte it was. It lasted all day long.
Jasmine R.
I love this foundation!! It’s amazing to have a makeup customized just for my skin. I simply submitted photos and before I knew it, my customized foundation was at my door step!
Emily A.
Palmetto, GA
This foundation is very great. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. I love how my name is on the bottle, and how they scan for the exact skin tone you have. Which is a great personal touch for the product.
Marra P.
Ellijay, GA
I’m really enjoying this foundation! It was perfectly matched to my skin with the awesome made 2 fit app and the personalized bottle makes it even better! Smooth and lightweight.
Sam K.
This foundation is the perfect match! I am so thankful to have received it! The color is beautiful! I love how smooth and effortless it goes on! It last all day! Makes my skin feel soft! I would so recommend buying it!!!!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.