BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Giselle A.
Concord , CA
This foundation was great. It was a perfect match for my skin color. It is more of a dewy foundation so if you’re on the oily side it might not be for you. The foundation left my skin looking very hd.
Jenny D.
Nashville, TN
The scanning process was so easy after you get the hang of it! The foundation itself matched my skin perfectly! It blends so easily and lasted all day! It has a glowy and luminous finish! It has a sheer to medium coverage but can be built up!
Kayla H.
Port Angeles , WA
Love love how it's the PERFECT shade for me!! It took a while to get it and the app was fickle, but I love it! It's very lightweight and lasts all day! I recommend it even though it is $50 a bottle!
tara n.
Encino, CA
The app was super fun and easy to use. It was amazing how much of a perfect match the foundation was to my skin color. It provided me with great coverage and last a long time will definitely buy more
Shakira V.
I honestly really loved it ! Is perfect for everyday light wear. My skin doesn’t need much to cover so works for me. The app and the shade tester was awesome. Very close and wearable. I’d def purchase again love it
Valerie N.
N Versailles, PA
Great foundation itself that goes on smoothly and nicely. It does not layer nicely as when you try you get the caked look. It is not full coverage so if you are looking for that this is the wrong product!
Alexis O.
I would give this five stars if the app wasn't a hassle. It took a lot to get anything close to my shade range but once I got it right it was perfect. I really like the coverage, finish, and foundation color.
isabella N.
Norman, OK
Honestly I've never had a foundation that has latest all day without the greasy look. The foundation I got was a bit dark but I can work with it! I'm honestly going to buy more! This has me hooked!
Rebecca O.
If there’s anything below one I’ll definitely rate it a 0.5 just for the packaging am a dark skinned girl and I got pale white shade like come on this is awful no wear near my shade wouldn’t recommend
Shayla M.
Huntington, WV
Not only was the app super easy to use, but my formula is a perfect shade match! The bottle having your name is just a cool bonus. It’s not full coverage, so I’d recommend using a couple layers if that’s the coverage you’d prefer.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???