BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Samantha C.
Tampa, FL
The product itself is great quality, along with all bare minerals products I have tried however the color match was completely off. I am not even able to wear it because it is so dark.
Lauren R.
Royse City, TX
This is such an amazing foundation. The app is so cool and easy to use and it matches me PERFECTLY! So much more than any of my other foundations and it’s all i’ve been using since i got it! would 10/10 recommend.
Mary Louise V.
Spartanburg, SC
I love, love, love this foundation. And this is in spite of the face that it totally clogs my pores! It has great coverage, blends well, and created a fantastic base for a full face makeup look!
Kinsey J.
I was pretty skeptical about how closely this would match my face and was quite surprised to find out it matched it almost perfectly! The only downside is the oily ness. I have combo skin and it makes my face very oily.
Nikki R.
My bare minerals foundation matched perfectly. It has a nice light coverage that allows my freckles to shine through and will be perfect when it starts to get a little warmer outside.
Leann H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I don’t really wear make up, or foundation but I am So in love now. It’s so easy to apply and lasts all day/night. Bare Minerals has really showed out. New customer alert!! I love it!
Alessandra C.
Las Cruces , NM
When I got this, I was so excited. The packaging is beautiful and the the fact that my name was on it was amazing! The color match is literally the same color as my skin! It’s crazy!
Jessica P.
It wasn’t exactly my color it was a little darker, medium coverage, more on the dewy finish, lightweight on skin, did give an airbrush finish on the skin with brush or beauty blender. No complaints beside a little off on color
Savannah K.
Mc Calla, AL
I love this make up! Not only did they get the perfect match using the scanner on the app, the bottle has my name on it! The coverage it’s amazing, not too much, not too little. It feels great on your skin also.
Chelsee S.
Mohrsville , PA
Absolutely in love with this foundation ! Not to mention the color is a perfect match for my skin! Lightweight texture and love the coverage. Love the Dewey finish it leaves my skin.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.