BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Teauna M.
Birmingham, AL
I just really started using foundation and I am so happy to have came across Bare Minerals Made 2 Fit Foundation! It matches my skin perfectly! Very lightweight (feels like you don’t have anything on) and it’s so smooth!
Emma M.
Bronx, NY
Una base con cobertura muy ligera, se siente como una segunda piel y lo bueno es q se puede trabajar con varias capas, excelente opción para uso diario y la aplicación definitivamente obtuvo mi tono exacto de piel! La ame
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love love love this. It looked too light for my skin but it goes on very nicely. the color is pretty good once it’s on my face. It’s so silky on the skin. The true test is how long it will last the bottle is quite tiny.
Chelsea V.
Holland, MI
Love this idea!! It was so easy to color match and it looks flawless! It’s a medium coverage foundation but can be built up to full coverage! The app is amazing and I would definitely order this again!!
Sasha H.
Harlem, GA
Love the way this sits on my skin. I have very dry skin and this doesn’t intensify that like a lot of other foundations. The product actually sinks into my skin and blends into my skin allowing for a very natural look.
Emra L.
Rochester Hls, MI
The foundation is full coverage and all day wear. I am usually a huge fan of Bare Minerals and this product did not disappoint! The color they matched me with is a little too dark for me.
Arlette C.
San antonio, TX
I got this free foundation thanks to influenster. I was so happy to being able to test this customized foundation. It does not leave my face oily. But it's not exactly my shade. Did leave my face orange. :/
Jordi M.
Worcester, MA
For a medium coverage look this product is amazing. I got the correct color on the first try and it feels light on my face. I feel like I do not have make up on. It dries nicely and it also looks flawless on the face
Machala H.
Ludowici, GA
Great foundation. Good quality packaging. I love the way it feels. It’s lightweight and matched my skin PERFECT. I have combination skin and it didn’t separate on me which is surprising.
Samantha C.
Tampa, FL
The product itself is great quality, along with all bare minerals products I have tried however the color match was completely off. I am not even able to wear it because it is so dark.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.