BY BAREMINERALS #29 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Abbie F.
Fort Recovery, OH
I love this brand of makeup!! At first I was not a huge fan because it was sort of light for my skin, but after I set it with a powder it was perfect!!
kate u.
Vermilion, OH
This product was great! Very smooth and matched my face perfectly! Left me with full coverage and the finish was great and lasted long! New favorite!!
Thais C.
Littleton , CO
Absolutely IN Love with this!!!! It has the perfectly shade to my skin, it blends it so perfectly and smooths out my skin! So naturally and perfectly!
Karolina P.
Wallington, NJ
Unfortunately this product did NOT match me, it was too dark so I can’t even give it a proper review. Maybe I’ll be able to use it in the summer time.
Gabrielle G.
So cool! I wouldn’t say it’s perfect but I was honestly expecting it to be crazy off and it wasn’t. Has a nice finish and just enough coverage for me.
Brianna T.
Saint george, UT
I absolutely loved this foundation! It made my face look so smooth and I love that it had my name on it! It made it feel like it was made just for me!
Jennifer F.
Cedar Grove , WI
I got this as a free trial from Influenster! I love it! It could be ever so slightly lighter, but I can never find a matching foundation and it’s good!
Gabby Z.
Kingston, GA
I’m more of a full coverage,matte foundation type of girl but love the bare minerals foundation for a good natural glowy look! I honestly sorta love it
Sayra B.
I love the foundation it blend very well with my skin am usually very sensitive from ny skin but this foundation work very good am just in love with it
Lindsay M.
Overland Park, KS
I love this product!! It’s smooth and creamy and matches my skin tone perfectly! It coats evenly and stays on all day! Will definitely purchase again!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.