BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
kaylen k.
Ocean Springs, MS
I like my foundation a lot. I thought at first the color was going to be wrong, but it dries and sits on my skin pretty well. Would definitely be my everyday foundation if it wasn’t so expensive
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
The first time around when I matched it wasn’t a match I reached out to BareMinerals and they had actually done some modifications to the app and had me rematch. And honestly ITS PERFECT I LOVVVVVEEEEE ITTTTT
Samantha A.
Roanoke, VA
I love this foundation! It matches my skin perfectly and is super lightweight. It looks very natural but has a great amount of coverage. I would definitely buy this again and I would recommend it as well.
Shanneth S.
Islandia, NY
I’ve never used liquid foundation because I’ve been afraid that it would have a “caked on” feeling. This foundation feels light and gives me full coverage. The color was spot on, and I wouldn’t mind using this in the future.
Its_denijah C.
Fayetteville, GA
I love this foundation so far it is my perfect shade, lightweight,and buildable. The one thing I did notice was it was a little red but that fine because one I blended it in it looked amazing.
Ishica P.
Dalton, GA
I loved the foundation. It is really creamy and a good consistency,but I am really upset because it is not my color. It is really dark. I think the app was the issue with flash not picking up the right tones of colors. Overall, the foundation is good.
Alexa C.
Fresno, CA
I was so excited to receive my foundation. I waa also a little scared when i got it cause of how dark the color was but when i used and blended it out it was the right shade and im in love with it.
Maria D.
Dorchester, MA
I received a liquid foundation from BareMinerals completely free to try and give my honest review, so I like the packaging, the formula, and the personalized bottle is a plus. On the other hand, the foundation is not my shade, I was very disappointed. I like the app, but still, need improvement.
Vicki S.
GLENDALE, AZ
My foundation shade was truly a perfect match! I was amazed ayt how perfect it was to my skin tone. The coverage reminds me of a bb cream or tinted moisturizer. And my name printed on the bottle was just too cute!
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
Loved this! I received it fit free from Influenster. The app was so easy to use and I was shipped my personalized shade in less than a week. The foundation is very light and a little expensive but I love it!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.