BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Lori W.
Midland City, AL
I was so excited when I received my foundation. I love how smooth it goes on. Most of my foundations wear off about half way through the day, but not this one. I actually feel like my face is smoother.
Emily G.
The process of getting this product was simple and easy. It has a dewy finish, which is not the best for me since I have oily skin. It didn’t stay on well and didn’t apply that great for me. Personally I would not get this product, just because it was not a good fit for me.
Katie H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely love this! I don’t traditionally wear foundation at all unless I’m going to get super glam- but i have been wearing this everyday! I can’t believe how good of a match it is for my skin tone and how light weight it is- while still covering! Thank you!!! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
This foundation is very light weight. Coverage is more that if a tinted moisturizer, but does last all day! It was very gentle on skin and didn’t clog pores. Personally I need more coverage most days
Angelina H.
Woodside, NY
Love this lightweight foundation made exclusively for me. I love how they put my name on the bottle. It blends easily with sponge, brush, or hand. The finish is great and it stays for the day. I would recommend this item to others.
Jenny D.
Nashville, TN
The scanning process was so easy after you get the hang of it! The foundation itself matched my skin perfectly! It blends so easily and lasted all day! It has a glowy and luminous finish! It has a sheer to medium coverage but can be built up!
Giselle A.
Concord, CA
This foundation was great. It was a perfect match for my skin color. It is more of a dewy foundation so if you’re on the oily side it might not be for you. The foundation left my skin looking very hd.
Shakira V.
I honestly really loved it ! Is perfect for everyday light wear. My skin doesn’t need much to cover so works for me. The app and the shade tester was awesome. Very close and wearable. I’d def purchase again love it
tara n.
Encino, CA
The app was super fun and easy to use. It was amazing how much of a perfect match the foundation was to my skin color. It provided me with great coverage and last a long time will definitely buy more
Kayla H.
Port angeles, WA
Love love how it's the PERFECT shade for me!! It took a while to get it and the app was fickle, but I love it! It's very lightweight and lasts all day! I recommend it even though it is $50 a bottle!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.