BY BAREMINERALS #63 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...35 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
I really love this foundation. I wasn't sure how I would like a liquid from bare minerals but it goes on nicely and wears great all day! The color matching app was also perfect for me!
Nicole C.
Whittier, CA
Although this foundation does match my skin very well, the foundation is almost too shear. It does not have great coverage, but it is easy to apply and the packaging is very cute.
Kayla B.
North Liberty, IN
Tried this product for the first time these past couple months and so far I am really liking it. It’s very light on my face and I feel covered all day till night time. I love that my face doesn’t feel oily or greasy with this.
selena p.
I really loved this foundation. It worked wodnerful. It covered all my scares and pores. It made my face look very smooth. I totally would purchase this one after im done with the one i recieved
Archie S.
Hoover, AL
The only reason I give this foundation 4 stars is because it was the wrong color. The color matched for me was a few shades too light and it has a grey finish to it. It doesn’t have warmth to it at all. So those of us who have red or yellow undertones, this foundation won’t work for you. I did like how the foundation was light and felt like I didn’t have anything on my face. One pump was enough coverage for me but again, i didn’t have the correct color. The foundation also had a pleasant smell. The scanning feature should probably be done away with because it’s prone to be inaccurate. I would definitely wear this foundation if I had the correct color. I also liked the fact that my name was on the bottle. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Laura T.
Bronx , NY
To be completely honest about it I was súper exited for this foundation since is custom made but the foundation that they send was way too light regards coverage I think it does the job and the bottle with your name on it was a plus!
Emily A.
Palmetto, GA
This foundation is very great. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. I love how my name is on the bottle, and how they scan for the exact skin tone you have. Which is a great personal touch for the product.
Marra P.
Ellijay, GA
I’m really enjoying this foundation! It was perfectly matched to my skin with the awesome made 2 fit app and the personalized bottle makes it even better! Smooth and lightweight.
Jasmine R.
I love this foundation!! It’s amazing to have a makeup customized just for my skin. I simply submitted photos and before I knew it, my customized foundation was at my door step!
Ivanna B.
Okay I got the foundation last night and I used it all day today and I'm quite impressed. It matched my skin tone perfectly, and I love how matte it was. It lasted all day long.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.