BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Amber V.
Killeen, TX
Love it!! I’ve always wore and loved all bareMinerals products!! But it’s extra special when you get the brands you enjoy absolutely FREE! #GOBARE #influenster
Lindsey B.
Formula has great consistency, good coverage and seems to wear well. It was darker than my skin which was disappointing but I can still use it. So far so good
Ashley W.
Bryan, TX
Absolutely love my customized foundation. Color matches perfectly, light weight, not too oil and gives great coverage. Also the bottle is pretty dang cute too.
Brittany M.
Magnolia, NJ
I didn’t know what to expect with this foundation, but I am so glad I got it! It matches my skin perfectly and it feels so amazing! I highly recommend this!!!
Nina C.
Minneapolis, MN
I was really excited to get this, unfortunately mine is a little dark for me. I was able to lighten it a little the coverage is full and it blends very well.
Samantha S.
Clinton, OH
I only gave this product two stars because it did not turn out to be my shade at all! But it is dark enough to use as a contour so I can still put use to it.
Alli M.
Buffalo, MN
Very happy with the quality of this product! Matched my skin perfectly and stayed on all day. So happy I got this product to try and will buy in the future!!
Rozay M.
Bronx , NY
I give this product 3 stars solely based on the packaging and appearance my foundation was not a match for my skin so i can’t really rate the actual product
Kayla M.
Salisbury, MD
The color is a bit too tan for my skin but should work when I get more of a tan going! I did try it and it’s kind of tacky on the face and feels a bit heavy
Carla R.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I received this foundation complimentary from influenster and I love it! It was super cool to try the new phone feature that creates your customized formula!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.