BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Astrid D.
Washington, DC
The app really did work at finding the perfect shade for my skin and the formula works well for my combination skin. I do wish that was more full coverage or even more buildable coverage though. Otherwise I really like it!
Mariela O.
Dallas , TX
This foundation is good and gives you a full coverage . The only thing I don’t like about it that it wasn’t the exact shade for my skin tone. Also that this foundation will last you for a goood amount of time with is great.
Chelsie M.
This is my first liquid foundation so I have nothing to compare it to but the match is perfect. I actually have trouble seeing where I already put it! It does feel a bit sticky which isn't great but I'm extremely happy with it!
Emily R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Bareminerals has mastered the foundation matching process! I loved using my Bareminerals app. It was quick and easy and the foundation matches me PERFECTLY! It goes on well and is very buildable. Perfect for everyday use!!
Shandi B.
Springfield, GA
I LOVE this foundation. I am as white as foundation comes and sometimes even whiter than the lightest shade. It is so tough to find one that works for me. I love that this is a shear to medium coverage, but also buildable foundation.
Qaja N.
Pearland, TX
I love this foundation it look so good on my skin I couldn’t wait to try it when i got my notification saying it was delivered. Thank you BareMinerals and Influenster for this foundation!! Adding this to my everyday look.
Shannon M.
Jackson Spgs, NC
Was the perfect shade. So convenienct and easy to use. I always use foundation. Little bit of this goes a long way! Great for everyday wear or date night! Thanks for the free test! I will buy a bottle when mine runs out!
Jessica L.
Sound Beach, NY
I just got this foundation and I love it so far. The coverage is medium. I have to try it on again and build it on. It applied nice with a beauty blender. It’s lightweight. I would buy this again, I can’t wait to keep testing it
Talia R.
So color matching took me a while to figure it out. But the actual product is great! My color match was actually spot on! The coverage is light-medium, but very natural looking. Overall I am very happy and will recommend!
Alexandra E.
Bristol , CT
The color is a perfect match to my skin. The formula I’m still testing but to be honest I’m not liking that much. I’m creases on my fine lines. The packaging it’s cute. I like seeing my name on the bottle
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???