BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Ally S.
This app is really incredible and futuristic, Unfortunately it only works for galaxy, note or iPhones which made it very hard (not possible) to use on other devices. I love how it customizes the foundation shade to your exact color!!! It's really revolutionary. It needs to bee compatible for more devices though so other can enjoy it and it's more user friendly :)
Jessica D.
Valley park, MO
The color match was amazing! I prefer the powder. The bottle is really cute and comes with your name on it which is a nice touch. The coverage is good. It's a little pricey
Chloe L.
San Jose, CA
I downloaded the BareMinerals Made 2 Fit app and the process was easy, fun, and efficient. I am excited to try a custom-blended foundation that is meant to complement and bring out the natural glow in my skin.
Tatum M.
Hastings, OK
Love!!! I do not think I will ever go back to another foundation - you’ve spoiled me! This was the perfect match for my pale skin tone. Was not too orange not too yellow. Highly recommend this for all!!
Tea L.
Verona , PA
The color sent to me was completely too light I wish there was an option to pick your own color, because the color sent to me was 10 shades too light. It feels nice and rich and I like the consistency but it’s going to be a no for me
nicole a.
Chicago , IL
I feel like it's too light for my skin I would have to mix it to match pros it's personalize it last through out the day not full coverage for me and wrong color the process was fun but I'm not sure about the color being correct
Sara M.
Buchanan, GA
💟💟💟💟💟💜💜💜💜💜💜. BEST FOUNDATION I'VE EVER HAD, LOVED AND TESTED. This foundation was perfectly made to fit my skin tone and mine only. So now i don't have to worry about my friends using it. It's all mine. I absolutely love it. I'm definitely telling my friends to buy some. 💜💜💟💟😍😍😘😘
Dee B.
Wooster, OH
This is a very smooth foundation. It is not as thick as a CC cream which I like. It has a dewy finish and thanks to the app is the perfect tone for my skin. It is easy to apply and I would buy again and recommend to others!
Magali P.
Fresno , CA
Love it. Very sheer coverage but perfect for everyday wear. I did receive one that was like 2 shades too dark but i can make it work in the summer
paola m.
Antioch, TN
I dont know about my exact skin tone because that’s something really confusing for me, but i really like this one and i will Definitely buy it
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.