BY BAREMINERALS #76 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
I like the idea of the app, but after two tries I still couldn’t get a good color match. Both times color was dark and orange for my skin tone. A little pricey. Delivered quickly. But would not recommend unless you are really interested.
Maria D.
Katy, TX
The fundation is amazing. I love it. It is light coverage, but it looks amazing. I like my name on the fundation, and the app to choose the color is amazing. I received this product free from influenster for testing purposes
Mariela O.
Dallas , TX
This foundation is good and gives you a full coverage . The only thing I don’t like about it that it wasn’t the exact shade for my skin tone. Also that this foundation will last you for a goood amount of time with is great.
Emily R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Bareminerals has mastered the foundation matching process! I loved using my Bareminerals app. It was quick and easy and the foundation matches me PERFECTLY! It goes on well and is very buildable. Perfect for everyday use!!
Shannon M.
Jackson Spgs, NC
Was the perfect shade. So convenienct and easy to use. I always use foundation. Little bit of this goes a long way! Great for everyday wear or date night! Thanks for the free test! I will buy a bottle when mine runs out!
Asia S.
Spring, TX
The coverage seemed as if it would be good but unfortunately the color was not an accurate match through the app. I will have to send it back and attempt a rematch.
Jackie S.
Anaheim, CA
This is such a great product! It blended very well and had great coverage! The cutest part of the bottle was how it was customized to each individual. So the name on the bottle was just the cherry on top on an amazing product!
Alexandra E.
Bristol , CT
The color is a perfect match to my skin. The formula I’m still testing but to be honest I’m not liking that much. I’m creases on my fine lines. The packaging it’s cute. I like seeing my name on the bottle
Talia R.
So color matching took me a while to figure it out. But the actual product is great! My color match was actually spot on! The coverage is light-medium, but very natural looking. Overall I am very happy and will recommend!
Casandra A.
El Paso, TX
The whole process of getting color matched was super fun unfortunately the shade a bit darker than my skin color but I really liked the light weight light-medium coverage and excited to use it in the summer as my summer shade.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.