BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Amela D.
Carpentersvle, IL
I was really amazed that Bare Minerals was able to match my skin color perfectly with just an app and some photos. The color really matched well with my skin and I loved it. I love that the bottle also comes personalized with my name.
Christina M.
This concept is really great. I was skeptical at first about the app being able to match me perfectly, but it did. This foundation looks really great, and just like skin. It's just right for people who are looking for medium coverage.
albuquerque, NM
I'm not able to install the app unfortunately it says my phone isn't compatible! 😩 so I'm loosing out on my chance to get a foundation. I think that's so awesome how it chooses the best shade for everyone.
Thre J.
I was a little worried about if the color would be my fit, but it definitely was!! Definitely like this foundation. I would absolutely recommend this to my friends and family. Very soft of my skin and doesn't feel too have cakey.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, NC
This was such an amazing experience! I love that the app matched my shade perfectly and that my name was on the bottle! The foundation is also beautiful! The finish is very natural and flawless. Would highly recommend this experience and foundation!
albuquerque, NM
I was chosen to be in this campaign but not going to be able to get a foundation because I'm not able to review the app it says my phone isn't compatible. I have read so many good reviews about this!!!
Boss.Hustle.Queen F.
Bessemer, AL
1st I love that the packaging is personalized with my name... it’s very hard to find anything with my name on it..2nd I love the coverage and its like light weight. #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster
argelia p.
El Paso , TX
I was taking my chances with this foundation because I struggle of very oily skin but I can honestly say I loved it! It’s light weight with decent coverage and the color matched my skinny n perfectly! I definitely recommend it!
Samara G.
White Plains, NY
Probably the best foundation I’ve ever put on my face. Matches my skin tone perfectly, thankfully it doesn’t give off a Chalky texture. Very lightweight and lasts all day and night! Definitely will be buying this product when it runs out!
yessenia R.
Round Lk Hts, IL
I used this app to match my foundation to me. It was super easy to use and it didnt tKe no more then 5 minutes to do. It is amazing how a phone can do this. Color was spot on.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?