BY BAREMINERALS #76 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Jennifer O.
I'm so disappointed in this foundation!!! I thought it was such a cool thing that you could use my phone to choose the correct color for my skin, but there must be some huge flaws, or sadly mine just didn't work right... when I got the package It looked like the foundation was too dark in the bottle, but figured maybe it just looked thst way because of the frosted glass... nope!!!! What the heck #bareminerals???? I'm sorry but even when I ran I'm not this dark!!!! I would love to give you and your app a 2nd chance but I'm not paying $49 for a product that could be the wromg shade again 😠😠
The app was cool, but I had to do the test on my skin about 10 times before it even worked right. I think this could be a very good thing, there are just some flaws that need to be worked out.
#bareminerals I'll try itt again, but I'm not paying to have a wrong color sent to me.
Kara D.
So, not only do I enjoy this liquid foundation, but my mother tried it and it's now all she uses! They've allowed for technology to create your perfect foundation to match your skin tone by downloading their app and doing a short test with the camera. It shipped super quick and came in a cute box that protected my glass bottle of foundation well! I do think it's pricey, so I was happy to have the chance to try this product before continuing to buy it. The bottle has your name printed on it and is super cute. It blends well into your skin and a little goes a long way. I would only recommend using a small amount when applying. And moisturizer beforehand! It does make my skin a little dry feeling, but I do live in Ohio with the cold winter weather so that may have had an effect of my skin as well.

9/10 recommend!
Carmen F.
Tonawanda , NY
Great product, but not QUITE at the 5 star range. First I love that I was able to test my skin tone through an app. I’m absolutely hopeless at doing it, even in person. It was just a smidge too pale for me but not noticeable and weird. I love the glass bottle, the packaging, and the personalization. My problem is that it’s a bit too light-weight for the cost. It can get soaked up quickly in a beauty blender or even just by my skin. I feel like I have to use a lot of product just to cover my face, but I have mildly acne prone skin. If your skin is close to flawless, this is for you. Also, I think $50 is insane considering I think I’ll run out of this faster than most foundations I’ve purchased. $50 makes this product not accessible for the average woman.

With a little bit of work, this can be perfect! Thanks for letting me try this, Influenster and BareMinerals!
Delaney S.
Overall I had a really good experience using the bareminerals Made-2-Fit app! The instructions were really simple and when I received my foundation, although it was a little lighter than what I usually go for, it was a really close match to my skin tone! The formula is light to medium coverage with a radiant finish. I’m usually a full coverage foundation person but this foundation looks really pretty on the skin and I think I’ll really enjoy it on lighter makeup days. Thanks influenster and bareminerals for letting me try it for free! Oh and I almost forgot to mention the bottle is the cutest thing ever and makes this foundation worth it in my opinion, definitely gonna be keeping it on display on my vanity! ✨🌙
Nicole B.
Indianapolis, IN
I am amazed at the quality of this product. The full size glass bottle of Foundation matched my skin tone flawlessly. I do not normally wear Foundation and I hate when women wear Foundation when you can tell they are wearing Foundation. I was worried when I first applied this as I could tell it was there however after a few minutes it was powder fresh and looked completely natural! I won’t wear any other brand from now on!
Kristina H.
Coppell, TX
I have a really hard time finding a good shade for my fair skin tone with yellow undertones and this app matched me perfectly! The coverage is medium and easy to build up and I really liked applying it with a damp beauty blender. The formula is on the dewy side so I didn’t love that on my oily skin after a long day. But if you’re looking for that finish and a perfect color match, I highly recommend this product and the app!
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
Love this custom made to fit foundation from @bareminerals . Great for my everyday simple glam. Absolutely flawless .

The best part being my name inscribed on the bottle. It gives you medium coverage, not too sheer and not full, just about right! Looks so natural and clean! This is by far one of the best foundations I’ve laid my hands on. They match your skin tone by their app and then send you the exact shade for your skin tone. If it’s not matching yours, they take it back and give you a one that matches yours! How cool is that! A must recommendation to all the buyers out there!
Isaac P.
Omaha, NE
I received my BareMinerals made2fit foundation from influenster with a Vox box. I used the BareMinerals made2fit app to scan my face to get my skin tone. I did this and ordered my foundation. About a week later I was so excited to receive my foundation. I opened it and tried it and found it was way too dark, I guess they made a mistake with the scanning process so I called them and they gladly sent me a new one for free. I was very pleased when the right shade finally came. I am glad I didn't have to go to the store and swatch a bunch of foundations to find the closest one to my skin tone. This works amazing alongside my Original Beaty blender pro. It is great for my dry skin and lasts all day ( even longer if you wanted but of course I take it off at night). This is actually one of the best foundations I have ever used for the price, convenience, and accuracy.
Meghan M.
Astoria, NY
I liked this foundation! For an every day, light foundation, I don’t think I could find a better match than this.

That said, it wasn’t really enough coverage for me. I workout heavily and always wear makeup to the gym. This foundation did not cut it! It dripped off my face with sweat which does not happen with my more coverage style foundations.

Super excited to use this for fall and spring when the weather is right!!
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
I received this foundation through Influenster as part of trying out the new Made 2 fit app for Bare Minerals and Matchco. I received my shade a few days ago, and it was an absolute perfect match! So I applied it with my foundation brush, and even with light coverage it blurred almost all of my blemishes and pores! It was easy to build up to a nice medium- light coverage, and it felt like nothing on my skin. For reference, I am extremely oily and it wore well for the 6 hours I had it on that first day. The second time I used it with my usual setting powders and bronzer, and it wore even better. I am so happy with this foundation, it is perfect for every day when you aren't trying to go full glam!
Roberta E.
Slater
Why hasn't influenster send me a code? I did everything that was asked even got my made-2-fit badge. I have never gotten anything from them.
Luz R.
Brownsville , TX
Did any of y’all do anything about the bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation if it came too dark?
Alex G.
Grand Forks , ND
Has anyone received the PROMO code for this foundation from the badge?
megan j.
Waycross
I received my code for this but im not sure how to use it so I can get my free box
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
Has anyone received their Made 2 Fit promo code yet? This is for the Bare Minerals campaign.