BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Liane C.
I wasn’t sure how this foundation would turn out as it took a few attempts with the app to scan my skin tone. It turned out to match my skin tone well even after putting on my initial primer layer (currently Urban Decay Optical Illusion), which lightens my skin a bit. The custom color appeared a little darker in the bottle and on my hand than my usual foundation, though I may go too light usually. The app was easy to use and BareMinerals has very fast excellent customer service, who provided a new discount code after my initial scan didn’t work - though that was more due to having ordering problems the first time around. I currently have a few breakouts on my forehead and chin that the foundation hid very well, plus it neutralized redness from my occasionally nasal drip in the morning. Also, they mixed and shipped the foundation the day after I ordered it, which shows how fast they are in producing this makeup! I will continue to test this custom foundation out, but my initial reaction is very positive.
Mari M.
First I will review the app
Pros: it was really easy to use and sort of fun scanning my skin. I was able to see that each part of my face scanned a slightly different color.
Cons: I wasn't able to download it on my phone but I was able to use a friend's. I also wish that the app would tell you want skin tone and shade range it scanned you as at the end.
Second I will review the formula
Pros: the formula is light coverage similar to a CC cream but can be built up while still look natural. The finish is also very natural when set with powder it has a soft matte finish. It color corrects my redness pretty well. The color match was perfect for me. Last all day.
Cons: it is a little too thick for my taste but if you add a drop of facial oil it becomes the perfect consistency for me. It can cling to pores so don't skip on primer.
Valeria V.
I got to create my own custom foundation thanks to the @bareminerals Made2Fit app! Perfect shade match and got got it customized with my name on it! Thanks @influenster for the #complimentary promo code to get this for free to try out and review 👌🏽 (value of $49)If you would like to join influenster link is in my bio 😊 it’s free, if you do reviews on your favorite products (it can be anything doesn’t have to be makeup) you can start receiving full size products to be the first to try out and review 😊
Zaidy R.
So far I will say that I have only used this foundation a couple of times but I love the way this foundation feels on my skin. It is light weight. Not tacky. Love how even though it's a liquid foundation it dries down to a powder. I don't feel like it is necessary to set my foundation afterwards. Now I will say that the color match was not on point. I did receive a shade that is a bit too dark for my skin at the moment but I feel it will be a perfect match in the summer so I can't be too mad. I did contact their customer support and they are amazing and sent me another code to try again. I highly recommend this foundation!
Mandy M.
Wildomar, CA
I love this foundation! The packaging is gorgeous. It dries down beautifully. The coverage is medium to full. It is lightweight and super comfortable to wear. It has a natural matte finish that doesn’t feel drying. It layers really well and doesn’t grab at other makeup. The only thing that I did not like was the color match. My “Made-2-Fit” shade was so laughably incorrect. It was about 4 shades too dark for me; it wouldn’t even be my “summer color.” I’m not sure if it was user error, my phone, or their software. I would definitely try it again, though. I hope to find my actual shade because the foundation is beautiful!
Kristin G.
Charlotte, NC
First of all, I think the whole idea surrounding the Made-2-Fit app is really innovative and surprisingly accurate. The app was very easy to use, just make sure you are in natural light to get the most accurate color match. I must say I was skeptical, but the foundation I received was actually a really great match for my skin tone. The foundation itself is light-med coverage with a dewy finish. The reason I don’t give it 5 stars is that the foundation really started to break apart around my Tzone after about 5-6hrs of wear. If you’re looking for a natural foundation and aren’t too oily I think you would enjoy this.
Katarina T.
Ravenna, OH
I’m really picky about my foundations since my skin is sensitive. I was also nervous about the shade match, as I’ve used something similar before and it didn’t work well. However, I really like this foundation and the shade match was perfect!! It’s definitely a sheer foundation, a “my skin but better” kind of finish and is by no means full coverage. It’s also very lightweight and I can’t even tell I’m wearing it. It also didn’t make my skin break out, which is a big plus for this foundation. I’ll definitely be repurchasing!!

**FULL DISCLOSURE: I received this product complementary for testing and reviewing purposes**
Jessika A.
I received this foundation for free from Influenster. I was originally very skeptical. However, when I finally got it in the mail, I was so happy to find that this was an exact match to my skin. It is not fu.l coverage, more of a light/sheer coverage, but is a bit buildable. The only thing that I've been having trouble with with this foundation is that I'm finding it difficult to blend out powder bronzer and contour, and my highlight doesn't show up as vibrant as it does with other foundations. Therefore, this is a great foundation for everyday wear, but I will probably pick something else for special occasions when I am doing a full face.
Rochelle M.
Oh my! This was not a match and it was apparent as soon as I had put it on the back of my hand. I still put it on half of my face to see what the result would be... It looked like I had put self tanner on half of my face. 😎

It felt light and was easy to (attempt) to blend. I was able to easily remove it using @target makeup remover cleansing towelettes without scrubbing a layer of skin off. That's a huge plus. 👍

Had I purchased this ($49 for 1 fl oz), I would have been extremely upset, to say the very least. 💸💸💸

Pro: ease of application / removal, light feeling

Con: colour didn't match although I had used their app and calibrated my phone as instructed
Ashley H.
Scottsville, KY
I love this foundation! Not only is it awesome that I have a custom blended foundation with my name on it, but it feels great on my skin! I’m always worried about my foundation looking or feeling heavy, and this foundation is neither of those things. It feels light, goes on smooth, and it has a dewy finish. I usually wear matte foundation, but I have to say I like the finish that it gives. My one concern was that it didn’t really seem to cover the redness of some of my acne super well, even after trying to apply a second layer, but that was with a makeup brush. I might could have done better by just using my fingers. However, this is not a major concern of mine because it went on great on the rest of my skin.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.