BY BAREMINERALS #63 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Meghan M.
Astoria, NY
I liked this foundation! For an every day, light foundation, I don’t think I could find a better match than this.

That said, it wasn’t really enough coverage for me. I workout heavily and always wear makeup to the gym. This foundation did not cut it! It dripped off my face with sweat which does not happen with my more coverage style foundations.

Super excited to use this for fall and spring when the weather is right!!
Rachel C.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this foundation! I've never had a foundation where I could literally just use this and it would cover up all my redness and acne. It was the perfect shade for me and even my husband says it's the best color he's seen on me. Also, their customer service is super nice. I had to call them because the pump broke right away and they sent out another one! I am head over heels in love with this foundation!
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
I received this foundation through Influenster as part of trying out the new Made 2 fit app for Bare Minerals and Matchco. I received my shade a few days ago, and it was an absolute perfect match! So I applied it with my foundation brush, and even with light coverage it blurred almost all of my blemishes and pores! It was easy to build up to a nice medium- light coverage, and it felt like nothing on my skin. For reference, I am extremely oily and it wore well for the 6 hours I had it on that first day. The second time I used it with my usual setting powders and bronzer, and it wore even better. I am so happy with this foundation, it is perfect for every day when you aren't trying to go full glam!
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Amazing !!! I was surprised by how well this matched my skin. Of course , that’s what it’s supposed to do but I received this as part of a vox box and used the app to match my color. Wow y’all ! It is absolutely perfect and I’m going to be addicted to this for life ! It’s super cool that it comes with your name printed on it as well. The quality of this is excellent , it blends easily on my skin and with my concealer . I would most definitely recommend this !!
Stef L.
I love the feeling of the foundation on my skin! The color is almost a good match but it seems to have a pink undertone when it should have yellow. I have olive skin and therefore shouldn’t use a pink based foundation. With all that being said, it’s a long lasting light foundation. If you have any “serious” marks you want to cover it will probably not do it’s job alone and will need a concealer underneath it. But it feels great and evens out your skin tone nicely!
Julie M.
I like this product. I received a full-sized product from Influenster as a way to review/test it out. The app to scan your skin was so cool and innovative. I loved using it, although it kept shutting down. The shipping for the foundation was extremely quick. The color, which looked orange at first for me, matched my skin tone pretty well. I feel like I have to use so much foundation to cover my face as it immediately dispersed into my skin. It has such a nice, natural finish. I just wish it would blend out easier. It is a very very creamy foundation as opposed to a more liquid one. The color was spot-on. It also lasted ALL day and did not crack/look dry/or get oily. It looked like my actual skin all day. It looks like of greasy and like your pores are exposed at first but it dries down well and wears nice with a powder! It melts into my skin and looks so natural!!
Samantha S.
When I arrived at the opportunity to use a makeup selecting app by none other than Bare Minerals, I was thrilled. I thought, "It's about time!". The process is this: 1. Download the Bare Minerals Made 2 Fit app on your phone 2. follow the voice instructions to calibrate your camera 3. Follow the voice instructions to take photos (I assume) by tapping on your skin in various sections of your face and wrist. 4.Enter your shipping and that is it. The shade is chosen though an app! I was skeptical at first... and I must warn you of this DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING ON YOUR FACE if you want a true reading. The app picks up everything. With that said I was truly surprised when my shade arrived and it matched my face perfectly. I like Bare Minerals products already so this is just another win in my book. If you are new to their line I would definitely recommend this as an easy color picker!
Vicki A.
Silver Spring , MD
This foundation is absolutely WONDERFUL! The app is very easy to use and the color matches me perfectly. I am very very impressed. I am a chocolate girl and I was scared that the product would not match my skin tone but it did. The foundation is not heavy at all! I describe it was, "your skin but better" kind of foundation. It is a product that I recommend to anyone. The only negative I got from it is that it made me break out. My skin is gentle and many many foundations make me break out except the MAC studio fix fluid. My break outs were not too intense though, I got about 4 pimples from using it. I will try this foundation again because I really do love it and I want to confirm whether it truly will make me break out again. THIS IS A MUST BUY/TRY. I HAVEN'T LOVED A FOUNDATION THIS MUCH EXCEPT MAC.
Leidy Johana Z.
Rego park, NY
Love love ! One of ny big problems was to find the right color for me , always i look super white .
So this foundation is everything! I have very sensitive skin and is gently in the skin ! I also love that is not oily at all , the color is PERFECT!!!! Match exactly.
Very neutral smell , and is very lasting.
I love the packaging, and of course the bottle with my name on it ! Definitely you feel is very unique, only for you .
Super recommend!!!!
Melissa B.
St Petersburg , FL
The packaging was wonderful, I loved the bottle, and I absolutely love the IDEA of the app. However, I don’t feel like the actual color I was sent matched my skin tone. It was very cool with pink undertones and the shade was about 2 shades too light for me. My skin has a warm undertone and I wear more yellow tone makeup. Again, I love the idea of the app and I think with a few modifications it could be really great!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.