BY BAREMINERALS #63 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
_its_me_co H.
Philadelphia, PA
The foundation is amazing it match my skin tone perfect. I recommend others to download app and make their own foundation you will love how it last on your skin. It doesn’t dry my skin or anything love it.
Kristy H.
I followed the directions perfectly and recieved my foundation and it’s not even close to my skin tone. I am white, with a light skintone and the foundation I got was an african american tone. So disappinted
Tiffany S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this formula. It’s lightweight but buildable. It is one of the coolest foundations for a no makeup, makeup look. I have combination skin, and it feels pretty good. I would totally recommend this to others.
Samara G.
White Plains, NY
Probably the best foundation I’ve ever put on my face. Matches my skin tone perfectly, thankfully it doesn’t give off a Chalky texture. Very lightweight and lasts all day and night! Definitely will be buying this product when it runs out!
Magda R.
Fullerton, CA
Okay so at first I didn’t think they would get the right color for my foundation but once it came in it was the perfect shade and it leaves a natural finishing looking on your face once your all done putting it on , I totally recommend it
Meghan Z.
Monticello, MN
I was very excited for this product. The app was simple enough, tap your face here and there with your camera and it matches up to your skin tone, giving you a custom foundation just for you. It even has your name on it! Bare Minerals has a lovely formula, it isn’t too greasy, but gives medium coverage and feels nice on the skin. Unfortunately, this did not work for me at all. The color was WAY off, very orange and did not come close to matching. I think the idea is great, but the risk of spending $50.00 on a foundation only for it to not match your skin tone is a little much. Until this process is less prone to mismatching, I would rather play it safe and test out foundations in person before I make a purchase.
Petra D.
This is a great foundation goes on very smoothly... the packaging is very fancy and cute heavy bottle has my name on it I love it. I would recommend anyone to try this oily or dry skin it works for both.
marissa g.
Hoffman Est, IL
foundtaion works nice but its super light coverage but it can be built up and still look natural and nice the only con is that the foundation leaves a sticky finish so i have to set with powder but thats okay
Jade A.
I love Bare Minerals products! I love how the coverage is sheer but buildable to be medium! The personalized bottle is a nice touch. I think the color match was correct! The app was really easy to use!
Lori W.
Midland City, AL
I was so excited when I received my foundation. I love how smooth it goes on. Most of my foundations wear off about half way through the day, but not this one. I actually feel like my face is smoother.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.