BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Emily R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Bareminerals has mastered the foundation matching process! I loved using my Bareminerals app. It was quick and easy and the foundation matches me PERFECTLY! It goes on well and is very buildable. Perfect for everyday use!!
Chelsie M.
This is my first liquid foundation so I have nothing to compare it to but the match is perfect. I actually have trouble seeing where I already put it! It does feel a bit sticky which isn't great but I'm extremely happy with it!
Mariela O.
Dallas , TX
This foundation is good and gives you a full coverage . The only thing I don’t like about it that it wasn’t the exact shade for my skin tone. Also that this foundation will last you for a goood amount of time with is great.
Brittney S.
Oceanside , CA
Completely in awe how amazing this came out, the color was a perfect match and it’s about a medium coverage which is great for day to day. Wearability hasn’t flawed at all. I have already been recommending this to friends.
Jessica L.
Sound Beach, NY
I just got this foundation and I love it so far. The coverage is medium. I have to try it on again and build it on. It applied nice with a beauty blender. It’s lightweight. I would buy this again, I can’t wait to keep testing it
Shannon M.
Jackson Spgs, NC
Was the perfect shade. So convenienct and easy to use. I always use foundation. Little bit of this goes a long way! Great for everyday wear or date night! Thanks for the free test! I will buy a bottle when mine runs out!
Casandra A.
El Paso, TX
The whole process of getting color matched was super fun unfortunately the shade a bit darker than my skin color but I really liked the light weight light-medium coverage and excited to use it in the summer as my summer shade.
Jackie S.
Anaheim, CA
This is such a great product! It blended very well and had great coverage! The cutest part of the bottle was how it was customized to each individual. So the name on the bottle was just the cherry on top on an amazing product!
Qaja N.
Pearland, TX
I love this foundation it look so good on my skin I couldn’t wait to try it when i got my notification saying it was delivered. Thank you BareMinerals and Influenster for this foundation!! Adding this to my everyday look.
Asia S.
Spring, TX
The coverage seemed as if it would be good but unfortunately the color was not an accurate match through the app. I will have to send it back and attempt a rematch.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.