BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Stefanie S.
Orem, UT
This is such a cool concept, customizable Foundation for you! The app is super easy to use and it talks to you and guide you through the entire process of being color matched and then they will make your foundation and send it to you! I would totally recommend this! #bareminerals
Krystal R.
Beaverton, OR
Love getting a free sample of a full size foundation thanks go influenster!! I got to match my color perfectly! And when I got the fouditon it wasn't to thick more on the runny side but you can build it up!! Would defeintly recommend if you like light coverage (: bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Lauren B.
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! I love Bare Minerals products and I didn’t think it was possible to love them more.... but then I found this product. The app is easy to use and scans your skin to find your perfect foundation match. I am shocked at how much the foundation matches my skin. It goes on so smoothly and leaves my face looking great. It’s a light coverage, but that’s what I like.
Olivia H.
Amarillo, TX
The app was a cool concept. As far as accuracy, it may need a little tweaking. My shade was a little orange for my taste. I also think the formula is difficult to blend, and definitely not build-able. The packaging was super cute and the bottle came with my name on it. I absolutely love BareMinerals, however, I was a little disappointed in this particular foundation.
Ruby B.
Buffalo, NY
This foundation is so creamy that you have time to blended out. It’s a very light coverage but if you work it two times it may be a medium coverage. It doesn’t feel like you have a foundation. It’s perfect for every day. To idea of having your name on it is super cool! If you have a lot of siblings you won’t get confused. You can purchase it at Sephora, Ulta and Match2Fit app.
ShaiAnne S.
Phoenix, AZ
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new foundation. It matches me 100% and I’ve never had anything like it. The online test was so easy to do at home and I really didn’t think it would match this well but it’s amazing. I recommend this product to anyone who is having trouble finding the right foundation. And what’s even better is that the bottle has your name on it!!
Genesis C.
Lynwood , CA
Many thanks to Influenster for giving me the opportunity to try this wonderful product, I loved using it, made to my skin tone, I loved it, it looks like an invisible layer haha, but I loved that I had my name on it, the product is very good, no it's oil, the smell is not that strong, I recommend it a lot for the girls who maybe have no idea what kind of foundation to use.
Lauren N.
I really was excited about this product! The color match was PERFECT. literally perfect. And the foundation applied and wore beautifully. Unfortunately this product did not agree with my skin and I suffered from breakouts after using. Disappointing since I really loved the wear and color but know that my skin is super sensitive and picky.
Diana J.
Milwaukee, WI
I was emailed to try out this app by Influenster and so far I really enjoy it! It seems to have gotten my skin color perfectly. Plus, what makes it really nice is my name appears on the bottle. Once I try it out I'll update with how well the product ends up being. 😄
Stefanie S.
Orem, UT
This is such an amazing concept, and such an amazing app! It is super easy to use and the app will talk to you and guide you through getting color matched so you don't have to figure it out on your own! Super easy to be color matched and have a customizable Foundation! I wrote this review as part of a contest. #foundation #bareminerals
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.