BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Hava A.
Niles, IL
Honestly didn’t think I would like this like this foundation but ended up falling in love with it! I love that this foundation is a true buildable from sheer to medium. It is long lasting and true to its color. Love how customizable it is.
Alexis F.
Not really full coverage but it’s good. It’s not cakey. It’s also super builable and easy to apply. It makes me look dewy though. Not really long lasting it separated on my face. I would buy again though for my easier not so breakout days.
Jaimie H.
I was shockingly surprised to find out that the bottle was my exact match for shade. I also loved the small details like my name being printed on the bottle. Coverage is light to medium and is perfect for my day-to-day natural office look.
Anali M.
It had a good texture it and it applied pretty smoothly and it didn’t feel heavy like other brands, what I loved the most was that it was custom made for me, but what I didn’t really like was that I had to use a bit more than usually to semi-cover what needed to be covered.
Katelyn M.
Waynesville , MO
I’m in love!! The custom bottle is so neat! I loved the whole experience of finding my shade just by my phone! I like that it’s not a full coverage but it’s definitely a buildable foundation. I would recommend everyone to try this product.
Dominique C.
Crofton , MD
I truly love this bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation it almost matches my complexion to a tee. It’s medium light weight coverage. I feel like I can wear it alone or with other makeup.
Amira C.
Belleville, IL
I like it , but I didn’t love it . It was too dark for my skin tone to be honest and it kind of made me look really dull or unhealthy . It didn’t give me the brightness and beauty that I see in my other foundation . Maybe I just did it wrong
Laura L.
I was fortunate enough to earn a free bottle for reviewing the Made 2 fit app. This product is amazing! It matched my skin tone perfectly! It was light feeling and gave my skin a beautiful glow. I would definitely recommend this product!
Ang E.
Davenport, IA
This was so fun to do! The app made it so easy to match my skin tone! The color is absolutely perfect and the foundation itself is one of the best ones I’ve used in a long time! I definitely recommend!
Courtney E.
Memphis, TN
WHAT THE HECK. This foundation is gorgeous! It is a tad darker than my actual color, but since it is getting closer to summer, I will still keep using it. The finish is gorgeous. I love this!! Beautiful medium coverage, buildable product!
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???