BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
tara n.
Encino, CA
The app was super fun and easy to use. It was amazing how much of a perfect match the foundation was to my skin color. It provided me with great coverage and last a long time will definitely buy more
Shakira V.
Chicago , IL
I honestly really loved it ! Is perfect for everyday light wear. My skin doesn’t need much to cover so works for me. The app and the shade tester was awesome. Very close and wearable. I’d def purchase again love it
Shayla M.
Wheeling, WV
Not only was the app super easy to use, but my formula is a perfect shade match! The bottle having your name is just a cool bonus. It’s not full coverage, so I’d recommend using a couple layers if that’s the coverage you’d prefer.
Alexis O.
I would give this five stars if the app wasn't a hassle. It took a lot to get anything close to my shade range but once I got it right it was perfect. I really like the coverage, finish, and foundation color.
Its_denijah C.
Fayetteville, GA
I love this foundation so far it is my perfect shade, lightweight,and buildable. The one thing I did notice was it was a little red but that fine because one I blended it in it looked amazing.
Ishica P.
Dalton, GA
I loved the foundation. It is really creamy and a good consistency,but I am really upset because it is not my color. It is really dark. I think the app was the issue with flash not picking up the right tones of colors. Overall, the foundation is good.
Alexa C.
Fresno, CA
I was so excited to receive my foundation. I waa also a little scared when i got it cause of how dark the color was but when i used and blended it out it was the right shade and im in love with it.
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
Loved this! I received it fit free from Influenster. The app was so easy to use and I was shipped my personalized shade in less than a week. The foundation is very light and a little expensive but I love it!
Emma M.
Bronx, NY
Una base con cobertura muy ligera, se siente como una segunda piel y lo bueno es q se puede trabajar con varias capas, excelente opción para uso diario y la aplicación definitivamente obtuvo mi tono exacto de piel! La ame
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love love love this. It looked too light for my skin but it goes on very nicely. the color is pretty good once it’s on my face. It’s so silky on the skin. The true test is how long it will last the bottle is quite tiny.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.