BY BAREMINERALS #63 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Shelby J.
I think the color really does match my skin really well, but I’m a little disappointed in the consistency. You can tell I have the foundation on, I wish it was a bit more “dewy” but I will continue to use it. So far it seems like it does last all day.
Gina B.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I LOVE this foundation. I didn’t know it was possible for me to find such a perfect match for my skin tone. It stays on all day and makes me skin feel great. I definitely recommend everyone to use this product!
Vanesha P.
Seattle, WA
First time I got this, I’m so excited to try on but I’m disappointed because the color to dark from my skin tone and little bit orange. These foundation has light to medium coverage. I really hope this will match my skin tone.
Jenna C.
Conyers, GA
I love this foundation! It’s smooth and glides on easily. It doesn’t cake up at all or drying. The coverage is medium mostly. I wish it was more full coverage but I would deff buy it again and recommend to anyone
Jessica W.
Temple City , CA
Great foundation. It's a medium coverage, which is perfect for me. The app is easy to use and get your shade. Once I got my shade the color is a bit dark but it will still be usable for me during the summer time.
Amy S.
Red Lion, PA
I love my custom for foundation! I have a lot of redness, so I usually look for something on the yellow side. Somehow BM knew what I needed because this foundation has yellow in it! The color is perfect! Cover level is medium.
Aureilia G.
I recently change my review to five stars! Now that it’s summer I still use this and it feels so light on my face and love it 😍 I still think it’s cool how they scan your skin through an app. It matched my skin perfectly. It just didn’t cover some of my red spots on my face. But I do I love how they put your name on the bottle it’s so cute with my name on it 😍
Michelle R.
Longwood, FL
The coverage was light to medium coverage. Very lightweight. It transferred easily off of my chin and nose. The bottle was beautiful. The color was slightly lighter than my skin tone. I probably won’t buy it again.
Katie B.
Honestly my new favorite foundation it’s the perfect skin match, smells amazing, and I’ve been on the lookout for a medium coverage foundation, it’s buildable too and all my other products blend right into it.
Morgan R.
Tupelo, MS
I love this foundation! The coverage is amazing!! Using the app to determine the correct shade of foundation worked for me with no issues! I received my foundation quickly and it matched my skin tone perfectly
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.