BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Great product. Love that it is custom to my skin color. It was a perfect match! It stays on all day and has a clean finish. I don’t look oily with it on. I love it. I would absolutely buy this product again!
Amber L.
Columbus, MS
Honestly they never did get the color quite right but maybe they’re not to blame. We all like our foundation differently. But I gave the bottles to my sister and she was absolutely in love with them. Long lasting, full coverage, the whole nine! She loves the foundations.
curlypanda A.
Spring, TX
Ok this foundation is amazing 😍😍 the app scanned my Skin just right and I have never had a better matching foundation in my life. And having your name on it is just the cutest thing ever
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
it's been a great experience, the packaging is beautiful and the application super easy to use, I had a problem with the tone but the bareMinerals team got ready and sent another, this is incredible, I'm in love with the color and brand ❤️
Esther A.
Evanston , IL
Love this product on my face, but it was a bit darker for me. I had to mix a foundation with it and it was awesome. It is good for both oily and dry skin and it is light weight. Will definitely buy it in my shade and recommend it
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
I absolutely loved this! The app was so easy to use. All I did was tap my camera against my skin a few times and it came up with the most perfectly matched shade I’ve ever had. I didn’t even have to go to a store. It was amazing. It is a little lighter coverage than I’m used to but I love it for the days that I’m not doing anything super important. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who loves light coverage. It doesn’t look cakey and is amazingly matched. Pro tip: make sure you follow the app step by step INCLUDING the white paper at the beginning. It’s not hard at all but to get the perfect shade, you do need to follow the instructions. Happy matching!
Lashay B.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I fell in love with this Foundation it is literally the same shade I am. The coverage is out of this world. It is very pigmented and long lasting surprisingly. I will buy this product again. Highly recommended.
Courtney G.
Fairfield, OH
Received my bareMinerals Made-2-fit custom foundation today 😊 it is a shade or 2 too dark for my skin but I do love the formula. It’s very moisturizing. I love that it has a pump so it’s less messy. A little bit goes a long way with this foundation. I emailed them about getting a replacement shade, so hopefully I’ll be able to get my correct shade soon.
Katie E.
Philadelphia, PA
The app is amazing! It took pictures of my skin, matched my skin color and made me a custom foundation that matches! I don’t usually use liquid foundation but this is so light I will continue to use it! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
krystal s.
Greenfield, CA
The BM M2F app was easy and fun to use. I was excited to receive it hoping I finally had a foundation that matched me. I am currently mixing two different shades to match me. I made sure to follow the instructions to a T.
The foundation arrived so quickly. I opened it up only to have my heart sink a little. It looked too dark through the glass. I was hoping that it was lighter once i gave it a pump. Unfortunately, it was about two shades too dark.
The foundation itself is more of a light to medium coverage. Great for dry/normal skin, in my opinion. Wouldn’t recommend for oily skin types like myself.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.