BY BAREMINERALS #62 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...34 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
paige C.
Philadelphia, PA
The bare minerals made 2 fit app was super easy to use! Once I complete the steps, the app formulated my exact color! I have since received the liquid foundation and it’s perfect match! Additionally, the bottle is super cute with my on it!
Debbie D.
Wow! What an amazing product! It’s so worth it. My foundation is exactly the color of my skin, excellent quality. The app is great! Really easy to use. This is my first time trying it, but I love it already. So I recommend it to all you guys!
Meghan Z.
Monticello, MN
I was very excited for this product. The app was simple enough, tap your face here and there with your camera and it matches up to your skin tone, giving you a custom foundation just for you. It even has your name on it! Bare Minerals has a lovely formula, it isn’t too greasy, but gives medium coverage and feels nice on the skin. Unfortunately, this did not work for me at all. The color was WAY off, very orange and did not come close to matching. I think the idea is great, but the risk of spending $50.00 on a foundation only for it to not match your skin tone is a little much. Until this process is less prone to mismatching, I would rather play it safe and test out foundations in person before I make a purchase.
Samara G.
White Plains, NY
Probably the best foundation I’ve ever put on my face. Matches my skin tone perfectly, thankfully it doesn’t give off a Chalky texture. Very lightweight and lasts all day and night! Definitely will be buying this product when it runs out!
Petra D.
This is a great foundation goes on very smoothly... the packaging is very fancy and cute heavy bottle has my name on it I love it. I would recommend anyone to try this oily or dry skin it works for both.
marissa g.
Hoffman Est, IL
foundtaion works nice but its super light coverage but it can be built up and still look natural and nice the only con is that the foundation leaves a sticky finish so i have to set with powder but thats okay
Magda R.
Fullerton, CA
Okay so at first I didn’t think they would get the right color for my foundation but once it came in it was the perfect shade and it leaves a natural finishing looking on your face once your all done putting it on , I totally recommend it
Jade A.
I love Bare Minerals products! I love how the coverage is sheer but buildable to be medium! The personalized bottle is a nice touch. I think the color match was correct! The app was really easy to use!
Emily G.
The process of getting this product was simple and easy. It has a dewy finish, which is not the best for me since I have oily skin. It didn’t stay on well and didn’t apply that great for me. Personally I would not get this product, just because it was not a good fit for me.
Katie H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely love this! I don’t traditionally wear foundation at all unless I’m going to get super glam- but i have been wearing this everyday! I can’t believe how good of a match it is for my skin tone and how light weight it is- while still covering! Thank you!!! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.