BY BAREMINERALS #76 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Rawabi E.
Hialeah, FL
So I love this foundation itself! It has great coverage and feels really nice. The only thing was disappointing was the color match system using the app. I ended up getting a shade that was 10x darker, but the foundation consistency itself is great.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
I really like this foundation it is my first one from bareMinerals it applies very easily I just use my brush to blend in the make up I have a oily skin and it it was for coverage pretty much I would recommend it for others in the shade matches me perfectly
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
This foundation is pretty good it’s not my favorite but it is cool that they do the scan to match your skin. If it doesn’t match their customer service is amazing and they will re match it for you for free which is great. It’s a very hydrating foundation
Valerie R.
Adelanto , CA
This foundation is a nice light to medium buildable coverage. My face did get a little oily by the end of the night but it wasn’t something that I wasn’t used to. I would recommend it to those who are looking for a medium coverage matte foundation.
Abigail C.
Greensburg, PA
I’m absolutely in love with this foundation. I have sever dryness around my nose and chin and it doesn’t clump up. Feels like I have nothing on. Something about this foundation I love ! Perfect color. It’s sheer coverage. I absolutely recommend!
Tracey M.
North Haven, CT
I absolutely love the Bare Minerals Made-2-Fit foundation! The application is very smooth it just glides on and melt into my skin. It doesn’t feel like I have any foundation on while giving me full coverage and hiding my blemishes. I would definitely recommend giving this foundation a try!
Sophia G.
I like this foundation, but I’m not crazy about the coverage. The color and undertone are perfect for my skin, but you can’t see it on because it doesn’t cover anything. Maybe it would be good for beginners, but it’s Not enough coverage for $50.
Kathy S.
I really liked the coverage and the overall look of this foundation. The only thing that sucks is that it wasnt my exact shade. But I can always get shade matched again. Overall I think that this foundation and concept behind it is really great.
Alyssa W.
Macomb, MI
I absolutely loved being able to try this! I have been looking for a Foundation that matched my skin perfectly and stayed on my face throughout the day and continued the glam. I got this and so much more with this Foundation.  It is light and goes on so smooth. I would recommend this to all!
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
I loved the formula ! It was full coverage and the perfect match . It was long lasting and I didn’t have any problems with it whats so ever. It was a matte finish. I was able to build up the coverage as well which is a plus. The foundation was great!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.