BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Brittany R.
Columbus, OH
I was so excited to see my personalized foundation but when I received it the color was way too light! There is no way I could ever wear it. I am very disappointed in the color.
Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE
My shade I received in the mail was way too dark. I have started the process for a return/ exchange. The packaging is cute however too much room for error using the app.
yessenia R.
Round Lk Hts, IL
I used this app to match my foundation to me. It was super easy to use and it didnt tKe no more then 5 minutes to do. It is amazing how a phone can do this. Color was spot on.
Monnay B.
Looking forward to trying the new made to fit foundation. My skin tones causes me to have to mix two foundations, but hopefully this foundation is a perfect match.
Jenn B.
Riverview, FL
I was unsure how the color match would come out, but it actually ended up being pretty on point! The undertones were perfect for my skin, i wish it was just a tiny bit darker, but i was able to add a bit of bronzer and it was perfect. The coverage is very medium to light, and I had to put on quite a bit to build it up to my liking, but the finish was satiny and smooth. I have very oily skin and I was surprised it lasted as long as it did before I had to touch it up. Over all I was pleasantly surprised with the results, I just wish it had better coverage so I didn’t have to use so much to build it up.
Jordan W.
Cabot, AR
I love everything about this!!! It matched my sick tone so perfect and worked so good with my dry skin!!! I use a brush to apply and I feel it works the best with my skin I also love that is has my name on it!!!
Emily G.
The process of getting this product was simple and easy. It has a dewy finish, which is not the best for me since I have oily skin. It didn’t stay on well and didn’t apply that great for me. Personally I would not get this product, just because it was not a good fit for me.
Lindsay W.
I cannot believe how accurate the pigment was for my unique coloring. My face is traditionally darker than my neck, and it blended perfectly! I received this product complimentary in a box box, but will definitely be matching again for my summer skin tone.
Jolisel V.
New York , NY
I love the personalized bottle... the app is really easy to use but foundation shade cake 1 tone darker of what I expected... product is full quality as I thought..
Thalita V.
Springfield , MO
If You are looking for full coverage this is not the right foundation for you. This has a light coverage but I like like that so this is a good foundation to me.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.