BY BAREMINERALS #76 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Jeanne P.
Evanston, IL
This is such a cool concept! I love the idea of customizing the shade to your skin tone and type; I always struggle to find a foundation that matches me perfectly well. I just wish there was a better applicator because it is hard to get the product out.
Ashton D.
This is a perfect match to my skin. I was honestly really surprised. I got this for testing purposes from Influenster and I’m glad I did! My skin looks so fresh and hydrated. The coverage is pretty good and it feels very light on my skin. I would definitely repurchase.
Hanani S.
Lake City, FL
Shoutout to @influenster and @bareminerlas I Can’t wait for my Made-2-Fit foundation to come in! I was honestly amazed with the skin scanning feature. I cannot wait until my complementary product arrives.
#contest
Tra-Mi B.
Los Angeles, CA
Pros: app is easy to use, color match is PERFECT, lightweight, matte finish, cute packaging, doesn’t oxidize. Cons: not enough coverage, breaks apart during the day, not super easy to spread. If you’re looking for fuller coverage I would look elsewhere. I am reviewing this for a contest.
Kelsi P.
McMinnville
I’ve always wanted to try this product. I’ve read reviews and seen pictures, it looks like it could be applied easily and looks very smooth on the skin. Hopefully I’ll get to try it out one day and see for myself!! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Tatyana L.
Amarillo, TX
So I loved the formula of the foundation. It’s dewy, feels natural and built up to full coverage. My issue was the color I received using their system by taking pictures of your face. It’s wasn’t darker than my skin color, and I have yellow hues to my face and it was a pink hue foundation. Blended in with another formula works well, not on its own.
Emily C.
Williamsburg, VA
I was skeptical of this product at first because I was unsure how the app would match a foundation to my normally hard to match skin tone. The color match ended up being perfect! In addition to a great match, the product itself is a wonderful formula that's be perfect finish in between matte and dewy and is both full coverage and natural looking.
Katie H.
Miamisburg , OH
The finish is amazing! Definitely not a full coverage foundation as I has to do a second coat on my cheeks due to redness in my cheeks/nose area. Wore nicely for about 6 hours. I have oily skin so it started to get pretty oily in my T-Zone after that.
Brianna W.
I love the way this product leaves my face feeling. It’s a tiny bit too dark for me at the moment but it will definitely do wonders matching once my skin gets a slight tan. Does not make my face greasy. It stays on all day. Great product for sure.
Vanessa L.
Asheville, NC
I received this product free for testing purposes. The product it self is amazing! Sadly the app isn't the best yet and the color was pretty dark for me. It worked out since I was able to mix it with another foundation I have that is too light...but I would have loved to use this on its own.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.