BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Justine M.
Millsboro, DE
Best product i have ever used !!!!!!!!! Matches my skin tone perfect ! The customize process app was so easy and simple to use it took me 5 minutes !! Couldnt have made a better product!!
Jessica G.
Merced , CA
It is sheer and silky on my skin and doesn’t even feel like I am wearing anything on my skin! It is a perfect match to my skin color and I am thoroughly impressed!!!!
kate p.
I really like this foundation! It has a nice sheer build able coverage. The shade is perfect! I was really happy that the app worked to help me get the right shade!
Olivia C.
Hilton, NY
The color on this really is perfect! I can't believe how great it covers and it lasts all day! Super lightweight and feels velvety. Easy to apply with my brush and I'm definitely recommending this to my girls!
Kate C.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet jesus where do i start okay with the pros i cannot say that i hate this because i dont i LOVEE the pacakging maybe a little biased but i like that it says my name idk its just cute i like the texture of the foundation its really creamy and seems pretty full coverage im saying seems because i couldnt actually wear it now for the sad cons it didnt match my skin...tun tun tun... i honestly wouldnt mind it it if it were a shade lighter or darker im sure ive worn plenty of those but it was really not my shade it made me look like i went on vacation and got a cool little tan BUT ONLY ON MY FACE only my face went on vacation so as you can probably tell i was sad cause i mean its kind of the whole point of the app (to choose your perfect color) soo basically i feel like i would have liked it if i could wear it.
Leslie M.
Ball Ground, GA
I recently got a chance to try this bareminerals foundation and I used the app to do my foundation match. It was a little scary to rely on my phone to choose my match but I can honestly say I was shocked. When I received my foundation, about a week and a half later, it came in beautiful packaging. The foundation was customized and even had my name on it! When I tried the foundation I was very pleasantly surprised because it was a very very good match. My only complaint is that it is more on the sheer natural side and I go for a little more full coverage. Even so it is a beautiful foundation and I find myself not getting too oily when I wear it. I can honestly say that I am a fan of this foundation and will be wearing it often! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Desaree B.
Hanford, CA
The foundation I got apart of the camping. But when I got it. It was too dark for me. I didn’t like the feeling on my skin. It was full coverage. And left my skin looking nice.
Anita f.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!I will say that the coverage is not full, but I still love the naturalist of this product. It matches my skin so well that no one would ever know that I have on make up. I think that this foundation is perfect for a "make up, No MAKEUP day" .using the app was easy , and at first I didn't think that it would match my skin once I received it, my expectations wasn't high at all, but it ended up exceeded my expectations far above and beyond!!!! Love it!!! Great job bare minerals!!!! You have a new customer because I will continue to order and try new products!!!! Thanks...
Archie S.
Hoover, AL
The only reason I give this foundation 4 stars is because it was the wrong color. The color matched for me was a few shades too light and it has a grey finish to it. It doesn’t have warmth to it at all. So those of us who have red or yellow undertones, this foundation won’t work for you. I did like how the foundation was light and felt like I didn’t have anything on my face. One pump was enough coverage for me but again, i didn’t have the correct color. The foundation also had a pleasant smell. The scanning feature should probably be done away with because it’s prone to be inaccurate. I would definitely wear this foundation if I had the correct color. I also liked the fact that my name was on the bottle. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Janine R.
Not as full coverage as I hoped it would be, I have really oily skin and it lasts all day but the only thing is so far it’s been making me break out but it has a nice matte finish and really easy to use
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.