BY BAREMINERALS #76 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Megan G.
Barbourville, KY
I love that this product is the perfect shade, but the only down fall is that it isn’t as full coverage to my liking! But over all I love the feel of the foundation as I put it on and after I have put it on. Thank you for letting me try it completely free!
Cassandra Z.
I was able to try this stuff for free thru Influenster. The app I used to get my custom shade was pretty cool and relatively accurate. I think it’s full coverage, which was the only downside b/c it’s pretty heavy on my skin, personally. Other than that, no complaints!
Michele C.
CHICAGO, IL
Totally love it and I was surprised on how it actually had my own color! It is super lightweight, and the packaging is amazing!! I love how it is long lasting and no one can tell that I have foundation. I would totally buy this again because it is worth every penny!
Dakota S.
Cincinnati , OH
Such a unique and innovative product. A lot of people can’t find a foundation that perfectly matches their skin and this foundation is the solution! It lasts long and has buildable coverage. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Jessenia R.
Beale afb, CA
The foundation is so light is not heavy and is so soft when you are putting it on your skin! Is a light coverage is not a full or medium is a little dewy but is great perfect to my skin tone i recommend for the ones don’t like that heavy coverage and you want to look natural
Juliana N.
Im shook because I didn’t think the foundation was going to match that much with my skin color, but it did. The product is not oily or sticky, it spreads and blends in pretty good. I absolutely recommend it.
Jamie D.
Tulsa, OK
Loved it! It’s super smooth going on and looks seemless! I’m new to the foundation game but I’d definitely recommend it to someone else looking for a different kind! I’m going to see how my skin reacts to using it regularly but I’ll likely purchase again 😊
Jazmyne M.
Henderson, NV
I think this foundation is nice for an everyday look. It has a medium coverage for me at least. It’s a nice consistency and gives a fresh look to the skin. The only con is the color I received is just a tad too light but I can make it work with bronzing.
Ashton D.
This is a perfect match to my skin. I was honestly really surprised. I got this for testing purposes from Influenster and I’m glad I did! My skin looks so fresh and hydrated. The coverage is pretty good and it feels very light on my skin. I would definitely repurchase.
Kelsi P.
McMinnville
I’ve always wanted to try this product. I’ve read reviews and seen pictures, it looks like it could be applied easily and looks very smooth on the skin. Hopefully I’ll get to try it out one day and see for myself!! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.