BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Mollie P.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This stuff is awesome!! Matched my skin perfectly! It's long lasting too!! Also it covers what I need covered while being lightweight and looks natural! It has a nice finish it's not too dewy and it's not too matte. I would definitely buy this again!!
Renee H.
Arlington, TX
I love my make up it fits me perfect I don’t know what I would do I had a hard time at first getting the app to work but at the end the app works my make up came and it’s a perfect match
Shekinah H.
Decatur, GA
It’s my exact skin match but I believe I’m allergic to something in the foundation ! My face has bumps all over it. It’s a good coverage foundation just not for me
Nathalie E.
Kissimmee, FL
The app was really cool, but my color for the foundation was really off. It was way too bright for my skin tone, but it had a good consistency and was lightweight.
Shana M.
Saxonburg, PA
The product did go on nicely . However it right cover much and all of my redness showed through. I work a normal 9 hour day and I noticed that most of it wore off.
Sallie R.
Brooklyn, NY
The bottle is super cute! I love that it has my name on the bottle. This foundation photographed beautifully. It’s buildable foundation with a medium coverage. However after a few hours my face got greasy no matter how I set it or what primer I was using.
Eileen A.
This was a really good experience, I was skeptical about the app but it did get my perfect match, I love the texture, the covet and how my skin looks when I use it.
Laura K.
Endicott, NY
This foundation is wonderful! It is the perfect color and applies real smooth. It is a lighter coverage than I typically wear, so I wouldn't recommend it if you have many skin impurities. If your skin is fairly clear then this would be a great foundation to use. I am very happy and plan to purchase again in the future!
Jessica P.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like how smooth the foundation goes on and the coverage is decent. The color is a little darker then I usually do but maybe it’ll work out better in the summer!
Celeste M.
burton, MI
obsessed with this, they got my color just right and i’m so amazed by it. it kinda makes my face look dry but it’s also good cus that’s what they make powder for.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.