BY BAREMINERALS #76 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Alexandra W.
This Foundation is Amazing !! I would highly recommend this ~ I think this foundation is good for any skin type. And the Finish is nice and dewy. It is super easy to apply and I honestly love that. I will definitely be buying this foundation again in the future .
Iphannie G.
Palmdale , CA
Talk about Fresh Face! I LOVE this foundation. I’ve never purchased anything from Bare Minerals but because of this foundation, I DEFINITELY will be purchasing more products from them. It was so nice and skin like and flawless. I’m in love. #MyNewFavFoundation
Vivianne Y.
Henderson, NV
I think the bottle is perfect, it’s a personalized shade match just for you! It’s matte and great for mostly oily to combo skin! It’s easy to apply land a great base for foundation, I would buy it again!
Channing M.
GREENVILLE, MI
I can't believe how perfect this matches my skin tone. Its not as full coverage as I normally go for, but It's totally buildable. And it feels so soft on my skin. Another thing I look at in foundations is smells. And this has little to no smell and I love it.
Rebecca S.
Forked river, NJ
I wanted to love this but sadly I had to give it three stars. I was very surprised it was light enough for me but the undertone was way off. My closest shade match is nars Siberia which is very yellow and this literally looked like a cream blush on me. Way too pink!
angela j.
This app is so amazing! I have a really hard time matching my own foundation and this is the perfect solution! It’s very easy to use and they give you a personalized bottle with your name on it. The quality of the foundation is phenomenal and worth the price!
Bailey D.
Woodbridge, VA
I am in love with this foundation, the coverage is light but builds nicely. It doesn’t have a strong scent and it looks amazing on the skin and lasts all day I use it with the Laura Geller Spackle Supercharged Fortified Under Makeup Primer and a Beauty blender.
Emily A.
Influenster was amazing on delivery time and this giveaway was spectacular unfortunately someone stole it and it’s under investigation so I hope everyone who’s received theirs is loving it as much as I wish I could!
Cassandra Z.
I was able to try this stuff for free thru Influenster. The app I used to get my custom shade was pretty cool and relatively accurate. I think it’s full coverage, which was the only downside b/c it’s pretty heavy on my skin, personally. Other than that, no complaints!
Allison L.
Elkins Park , PA
Overall I am super happy with the Made2Fit foundation! It applies nicely and provides a nice natural cover. I have had a few days where it has clumped but I think it was due to the moisturizer I used! I loved that the color is matched to my skin perfectly!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.